It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All hail--King Donald the 1st

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
So now that America has had it's last election, what's next?

You might have elected the prototypical image, of The New World Order leadership group.
He's possibly been all of their secret hideaways, and could have business dealings with many of the cabal.

Soon after the questionably meaningless public display, of the swearing-in to the oath of the office of the POTUS, things will potentially start to change.
A secret coronation, has been conceived.

All hail--King Donald the 1st, and the next in line: Prince Donald the 2nd, and little Baron von Trump.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
No, you are wrong.

It is God Emperor Trump

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

You might have elected the prototypical image, of The New World Order leadership group.
She's possibly been all of their secret hideaways, and could have business dealings with many of the cabal.

Soon after the questionably meaningless public display, of the swearing-in to the oath of the office of the POTUS, things will potentially start to change.

All hail--Queen Hillary the 1st, and the next in line: Princess Chelsea the 2nd, and little Baron von Billy .

News Flash , Hillary Lost the Election ............
edit on 9-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

THE IMPERIUM OF MAN SHALL RULE

edit on 9-11-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: Nothin

She's possibly been all of their secret hideaways, and could have business dealings with many of the cabal.

All hail--Queen Hillary the 1st, and the next in line: Princess Chelsea the 2nd, and little Baron von Billy .

News Flash , Hillary Won the Election ............

News Flash: She did?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Bet he gets his golf course in Scotland finished now. -snicker

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Bet he gets his golf course in Scotland finished now. -snicker

Aye: The Scots might have already had their fill of royalty.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Gods bless Trump, Mr. President, it doesn't matter if you like it or not. The people have spoken. #PagansForTrump !!!

Now time to behave like civil people and stop all this protest BS, riots and moronic nonsense isn't going to accomplish anything!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I hate Trump and have been a lifelong lefty, but the way the left and Democrats have acted this campaign has pushed me away and made me more centrist.

I dont want to join BLM, become an Nth Wave feminist, or have my guns taken.

“I didn’t leave the Democratic party, the Democratic Party left me.”
― Ronald Reagan

Cant believe Im quoting Reagan in a positive way!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
by which I mean to say to the OP:

grow up man. this is a time to come together as a nation.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

10,000 years baby!!

It's going to happen!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix

Gods bless Trump, Mr. President, it doesn't matter if you like it or not. The people have spoken. #PagansForTrump !!!

Now time to behave like civil people and stop all this protest BS, riots and moronic nonsense isn't going to accomplish anything!

So then: carry-on with the status-quo? Business as usual? Is this what you are advocating?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Waaaaahhhh, waaaaaaaaaaaaaa,whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!! Just the same level, as the post. Bedtime I'd say

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

We shall see, better that that nut bag who shall not be named, or a wasted vote for some dink who never had a prayer.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PauHana
by which I mean to say to the OP:

grow up man. this is a time to come together as a nation.

Welcome to ATS.
What do you mean by "Come together as a nation"?
What has happened, that will permit this?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

We shall see, better that that nut bag who shall not be named, or a wasted vote for some dink who never had a prayer.

Are you saying that the best possible vote, is a vote for the winner?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Better to be with the winner than the loser, who wants to lose??? Besides what's the point in complaining now? Did it do me/us any good when obozo ruined half of everything that was working? NO? Well, so be it now too. We had to suffer him, so ya'll suffer this. Fair is fair!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Better to be with the winner than the loser, who wants to lose??? Besides what's the point in complaining now? Did it do me/us any good when obozo ruined half of everything that was working? NO? Well, so be it now too. We had to suffer him, so ya'll suffer this. Fair is fair!

So: you believe that associating yourself with the winner, is the most important thing? Does anything else matter?

Did one person really ruin half of everything that was working?

Why should you/we, accept any suffering?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Obama's policies cost me a living and my children a future, F him and all his cronies. Simple, yeah? I spent the better part of 20 years building my life, a stroke of the morons pen ruined it. A disbarred moron is the least qualified president ever, carter was a genius by comparison. Where is the mystery?

Maybe a good old fashioned capitalist will let me rebuild. If you don't like it, tough luck pal, find a commie hole to move on to.
edit on 9-11-2016 by sycomix because: Added more opinion.

edit on 9-11-2016 by sycomix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Obama's policies cost me a living and my children a future, F him and all his cronies. Simple, yeah? I spent the better part of 20 years building my life, a stroke of the morons pen ruined it. A disbarred moron is the least qualified president ever, carter was a genius by comparison. Where is the mystery?

Maybe a good old fashioned capitalist will let me rebuild. If you don't like it, tough luck pal, find a commie hole to move on to.

You ask: "Where is the mystery?" It appears to be a mystery how one person, giving one stroke of his pen, could:
ruin 20 years of a man's so-called "life"; cost this man his living; and cause his children to have no future!
Please explain how this happened.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join