It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Protest BEFORE Trump Takes Power

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ClementineAlvaro

I had only predicted civil unrest if Hillary had won. However that type of unrest would have been sporadic and limited to small groups unlike these well organised mobs.. now I see civil unrest was the plan either way..because this unrest is absolutely orchestrated by soros and co. What is the end game here? Looks like martial law or something Obama has up his sleeve perhaps to stay in power.
It basically stinks to high heaven. Soros needs arrested immediately and charged with whatever they can throw at him, tampering with elections and orchestrating violence against the state..but can't see Obama making that call as they are hand in hand.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

got stuck behind these ass hats for a while in traffic.....THAT was a protest?

They ran back and fourth along 4 blocks. Big deal. They were laughing and being pricks.

All it did was piss off everyone. I saw 3 gems corral a guy who told them to F off. Guy wasnt impressed by the "numbers" of them or the sass.

I am equating this to a temper tantrum for attention.

Lame.

Also, they knew they would have gotten a nice NYC backlash to their backlash had they done anything else. No cops would even need to get out of their vans.

They need to get over it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

There is more evidence of Clinton and her foundation playhouse receiving money from Russia than there is for Trump. Cmon SZ are you seriously just trolling here?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: Konduit

Nah it's all Putin funded now for Act 2 of his master plan to start an Arab-Spring like revolt in the U.S.

I think your confusing Putin for Soros. And in this case, it would be Plan B.

edit on 9-11-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hermit777

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Peaceful protest is a protected American right.

Yup. Absolutely, peaceful protest. But you're embracing civil unrest, and that's not peaceful.

Civil Disobedience has a long history as long as it's peaceful.

I seem to remember hmmm let me think oh yes "Ho Ho Ho Chi Minh" and the famous "Hey Hey LBJ, How many kids have you killed today"

Then everyone went home smoked and drank beer and did other stuff Protest Groupies are ahem. It all blows over
mostly.

Still, this is not the 1960's. And civil disobedience THEN was a direct consequence of war. Not a direct consequence of youtube and SJW's who want their 15 minutes.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

At this stage its best to wait and see if it peters out . Its obviously a flash mob from the Clinton camp. They don't know what they are protesting about, that's the way with rent a mobs. I've said all along Clintons had no plan B with the media and all the rest in their pocket. They though it was all a forgone conclusion. Whatever they do now will be to keep themselves and their cronies out of jail.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

It doesn't matter what soros goal is it will not work. Despite the repeated LIE that all trump voters are racist, 98 percent are not, and will not react to this crap.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Counterintelligence
a reply to: Hermit777

Pretty much my analysis from the go get. There is no fixing America. When the 9/11 false flag occurred that was the beginning of the end. The people responsible within the US government (and we all have a good idea of who some of those are) knew they would use the "attack" to prosecute wars in Iraq and the rest of the region. The planners knew the cost of these wars would destroy the economy but they proceeded regardless. Other psychopaths were allowed to further destroy the economy through the banking system and that collapse in 2008. Since then it's been a ghost of America..the real country died some time ago, some say as far back as when Kennedy was assassinated.

Trump is selling a bogus dream of returning to American greatness and prosperity for the average worker but he can't possibly magic this into existence, unfortunately. If he at least convened a special agency to properly investigate the real culprits of 9/11 the people might at least get to know who destroyed their country and why they did it.

Wow did we chew the same dirt and sand somewhere? I agree and yes your analysis going back to Kennedy is accurate.
It happened no one was brought to justice (Not LHO) and then it kept building. Now the elections are a joke, the Constitution is broke (that i suspect we both swore an oath to), and some of the organizations well, you know where i am going. Everything i did feels like a waste. We failed. But were we ever supposed to "Keep the Peace"? I just don't know.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Here's a livestream link from Ruptley/RT:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Yup. Absolutely, peaceful protest. But you're embracing civil unrest, and that's not peaceful.

I seem to remember hmmm let me think oh yes "Ho Ho Ho Chi Minh" and the famous "Hey Hey LBJ, How many kids have you killed today"

Then everyone went home smoked and drank beer and did other stuff Protest Groupies are ahem. It all blows over
mostly.

Still, this is not the 1960's. And civil disobedience THEN was a direct consequence of war. Not a direct consequence of youtube and SJW's who want their 15 minutes.

True I agree. And i went into the Military anyway with out getting drafted.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
There are some serious sour grapes being expressed, don't worry, and I can say this now that he has won

"In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat," Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer in a 2004 interview.

What you people don't realize is Trump isn't a traditional Republican, he just used the party as a vehicle to win, in fact he fought with it all the way through the primaries. He is a total mixed big of ideology.

Two of his kids were democrats and couldn't even vote for their dad in the NY primary.

America just voted for a centrist, that when pushed and provoked will lean authoritarian, rogue nations might be wise to not test Trump.

The winds of change are here, he has the senate and the congress with him, let's see what happens in the first 100 days.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

a reply to: thesaneone

I'll never accept his campaign of hate, bigotry, sexism, and xenophobia. Until those things change he'll never be my president.

He is a hard core businessman. For some reason, these kinds of traits seem to be present in many, and I can't figure that out completely. It is disturbing, but a lot of it is private laundry, and has little to do with vision and ability. A distracting fact.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

mostly.

Likewise. Though, sometimes I wonder to myself, would Ihave had the same convictions NOW about defending a nation that I truly and sincerely see as weak-minded, under educated and over entertained. I mean, I did my 20 ya know, but would I have made the same choices now if I were just leaving high school? Somehow I think I would have to think on it a lot harder.

ETA: Fortunately I wasn't around yet for the draft years, though even if I were, I doubt it would have gotten that far....I still would have enlisted
edit on 9-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The other ATS protest thread had a post from IAMTAT, multiple people shot in Seattle anti-Trump protest.

This isn't going away..

breaking911.com...
edit on 9-11-2016 by GodEmperor because: content

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

mostly.

Likewise. Though, sometimes I wonder to myself, would Ihave had the same convictions NOW about defending a nation that I truly and sincerely see as weak-minded, under educated and over entertained. I mean, I did my 20 ya know, but would I have made the same choices now if I were just leaving high school? Somehow I think I would have to think on it a lot harder.

ETA: Fortunately I wasn't around yet for the draft years, though even if I were, I doubt it would have gotten that far....I still would have enlisted

I do honestly wonder if i would have gone 32 i got out or moved laterally. This is just too strange now.
yeah even with higher Ed deferment i was number 21.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

It sounds like "a fall uprising". It's time for some NATO "humanitarian" intervention like the U.S calls for in other parts of the world when the same thing happens — except 10X harder. Yes/No?

I personally hope this is just the beginning of a much larger movement.

It's strange how these people protesting were not incensed that 20% of Hillary's campaign was funded by Saudi Arabia who are one of the worst human rights violators on the planet. Or when Clinton allowed Amb. Stevens to be beaten, sodomized, dragged through the street and bludgeoned to death as the administration watched it all unfold for HOURS via satellite when help was only twenty minutes away the entire time. Or few other important things that are more worthy to give a voice to.

Both Clinton and Trump supporters unconsciously share the same *values*: supreme ignorance and belief in America's "exceptionalism". After all, only the ignorant can become so enthralled with the sham of American politics and then protest the results.

...or maybe they are just embarrassed that Trump was elected the next president and are attempting to save face to the rest of the world? After all, what other nation on this planet would somebody like Trump ever become their leader? That actually speaks volumes about the state America is in.

How's the Dakota Access Pipeline Protest coming along....? Any news on that today...?

Carry on, America...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Seattle police have announced that the shootings were unrelated to the demo.

www.wcpo.com...

Five people were shot and in critical condition in shootings in Seattle tonight, though it is unrelated to a nearby anti-Trump protest, police announced on social media.

edit on 9-11-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
a reply to: GodEmperor

Seattle police have announced that the shootings were unrelated to the demo.

www.wcpo.com...

Five people were shot and in critical condition in shootings in Seattle tonight, though it is unrelated to a nearby anti-Trump protest, police announced on social media.

Ok just everyday normal Human stupid then.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I know it wouldn't do much good and would never, ever happen - but how stunningly amazing would it be if Trump went out to the streets of New York tonight and actually attempted to converse with the protesters and hear their grievances.

Sure, it'd be wreckless - but it's also the kind of bold leadership this country sorely needs right now. (even though he is merely president elect at the moment)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join