It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Protest BEFORE Trump Takes Power

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

LOL! Campaign of hate??

Holy crap, did you get that right off of Hillary Clinton's failed campaign site?

Always the double standards with you people. Do as I say, not as I do.

George Soros is so proud of you, keep up the good work!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Are you advocating for the installation of a totalitarian government?

The peaceful transition of power is the fundamental principal of democracy and the United States leads the world by example experiencing the first peaceful democratic transfer of political power in history as while as holding the longest uninterrupted period of peaceful transitions of power among all democracies (and forms of) today - now at 216 years and counting.

Are you (actually) willing to destroy what is arguably the one beacon in human history and the hallmark of modern society, the one example the rest of the world looks to simply because you did not get your way in the outcome of an election?

The word "terrorism" was introduced into English after the French coinage by Jefferson and Adams to describe "the act or attempt by one party to intimidate another party into submission."
edit on 01/22/2007 by Ripper777 because: Add reply to:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Are you advocating for the installation of a totalitarian government?

The peaceful transition of power is the fundamental principal of democracy and the United States leads the world by example experiencing the first peaceful democratic transfer of political power in human history as while as holding the longest uninterrupted period of peaceful transitions of power among all democracies (and forms of) today now at 216 years.

Are you actually willing to destroy what is arguably the one beacon in human history and the hallmark of modern society, the one example the rest of the world looks to simply because you did not get your way in the outcome of an election?

The word "terrorism" was introduced into English after the French coinage by Jefferson and Adams to describe "the act or attempt by one party to intimidate another party into submission."

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton and Obama both agree that "The peaceful transition of power is the cornerstone of our democracy".
You want to take away the cornerstone of the building? What do you think will happen then?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Basically Liberals are saying "Either you vote in our candidate or face Anarchy". Iam telling you, some of you people are bat # crazy....

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: thesaneone

I'll never accept his campaign of hate, bigotry, sexism, and xenophobia. Until those things change he'll never be my president.

But you were willing to exept Clinton who was who's camcampaign was funded by the same people who fund isis. A woman who is hell bent on make russia the next bogieman, risking war that will effect all of us. She even tried to blame the leakek emails on russia.

The woman who pushed for libya invasion, that has caused so much death and on going problems.

Really? You would rather this woman was president? She makes trump look like the tooth fsiry!

All the attention seeking protesters will go back to their jobs soon and forget about it.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
All the good people need to do is hold out a little longer.When President Trump takes office all this trouble will go away.Mr Trump said we need LAW AND ORDER and law and order we will have.I hope he sets out first thing by putting boots in asses.If that means putting a boot heal on the thought of these criminals so be it. The animals have run lose long enough they need to act like people.And by animal I mean the blm, lgbt, unvetted muslems, illegals aliens from mexico. There have been some of these groups wanting to make this country something different.What do I mean?Well let’s start with sharia law.This is America we have American laws.If you want sharia law move to a middle eastern country it’s real simpl.As I have said this is America.The only people you see covering their face are criminals so we do not need any burkas. Want to be a lgbt fine don't try to force it on the rest of the people with moral values.BLM what a joke.The first thing the blm needs to do is get over slavery.It was done away with long ago.Ain't not one person in that joke of a organization been a slave.What we have is hood rats wanting something for free.That's going to be shut down.Get a job like every one else.Want to fly a mexican flag, great haul your hind end back to mexico.Unvetted muslem get ready if you don’t make the cut your out.As for myself and most of the American people we want all the muslims out. After The unvetted ones are on their way out head on up to Dearborn Michigan and get that muslim trash out too.For the few that are left they need to be put on notice.Start any trouble and your out to.There needs to be a ban on mosque.Those places are nothing more than a terrorist meeting place.This is America.That means American laws for American people.Don’t want to be identified as an American that is simple get out.America does not need anything that is not American.This should be easy to see and understand .All you need to do is look at the way Americans voted.Don’t like to damn bad.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
do you blame Trump for this?

edit on 10/11/2016 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
You know, having 2 Presidents would make everyone happy.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Don't worry this happened after Brexit too, but all the little snowflakes lost interest as soon as Eastenders came on again.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ripper777

Kind of seems like that.

Well the wish of Civil Disorder also known as civil unrest has been granted already.

Tens of Thousands Protest Trump Election Victory, 124 Arrested

I'm still trying to figure out how this seems like a good idea. It'll just make it harder for the DNC next election, it'll also make it harder for them to have a voice in the coming four years. Just as it did when GOP supporters did the same the last few years.

We're to learn from history to make the future are better place, not so we're better at setting it on fire.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

So your party lost and now you want to incite violence against the election in this nation to boycott a candidate that was rightfully elected by the people

Good luck with that one.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Start throwing diapers and pacifiers to the crowds, they'll get the message and stop acting out like that.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
i see no issue with protesting. Its our right, and by God they should be able to stand up and peacefully speak their mind. Especially if they are upset. They did the same thing with Gore won the popular and lost the electoral. Not nearly as ugly...but the angst was there.

Don't spend too much time trolling each other, America. Its making us all look stupid.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
i see no issue with protesting. Its our right, and by God they should be able to stand up and peacefully speak their mind. Especially if they are upset. They did the same thing with Gore won the popular and lost the electoral. Not nearly as ugly...but the angst was there.

Don't spend too much time trolling each other, America. Its making us all look stupid.

Sure furry, and that may apply to peaceful. PEACEFUL

Does this look peaceful to you?

Please, give me a break. I'm all for peaceful protests and I fought for it for 20 years, so you aint gonna school me on a thing. But, these alleged peaceful protestors want nothing more than to incite civil unrest.
edit on 10-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
So sad to see my country acting so unpatriotic. Especially here in California. SMH

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
They dont have guns, we do. It will be over in a week.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: suvorov
They dont have guns, we do. It will be over in a week.

No. come on now, I have no desire to shoot my fellow citizen, and neither should you.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Let them bring it to a head.

Prison will teach the life lessons they have avoided for too long.

I have an idea for a mass arrest system for these protests should they turn violent.

Hit me up DOD.

LOL

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Will this be the start of massive protests? Trump's campaign of hate deserves a strong backlash. 10x harder.

He himself says you should hit 10x harder, so should not his opponents hit back 10x harder also? Should it ever stop or should massive protests continue until Trump is pressured to concede?

I personally hope this is just the beginning of a much larger movement.

CBS News LIve
www.cbsnews.com...

YouTube Live:
youtu.be...

"Campaign of hate"...your words. I'm going to give you a chance to prove you aren't just full of crap and explain that one in detail. Please explain to me, and anyone else interested exactly what words or actions executed by Trump exhibit "Hate". None of this "Trump wants to pause Muslim immigration until vetting can be proven" means hate. It doesn't...it means safety.

I want to here something that is actual, unquestionable HATE! Something that isn't related to your opinion of what he means but an actual, factual example of Trump's hate for a group of people.

I'll be waiting...if you are man enough to provide a real response. My guess? Silence or some full of crap translation of yours, for what you BELIEVE to be his reasoning. Prove me wrong!

PS: Here is an example for you. Hitler hated the Jews...he killed millions.
edit on 11/10/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join