It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH LIVE: NYC crowd marches against election of Donald Trump

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
None of these protesters/Clinton supporters realize the DNC and the democratic leadership are running a Nigerian style scam on them all. Everything they do is geared to deceive and divide any takers they can get to fuel and empower the scam.

The evil way the DNC and Hillary have done all of this has ended in total humiliating defeat, and they can't walk away from that kind of insult, except they think they have been insulted by the rest of the country and not where it came from which is Hillary Clinton herself and the people in the DNC who conspired against so many people in order to win, and it it ended in a massive and embarrassing self destruction which the MSM is a major party to it happening.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

President Obama is gonna have to deal with THIS if it turns violent...not President-Elect Trump.

I am talking about after the Inauguration , this is just the Beginning of this Behavior .

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
So most of these protestors are apparently saying they are Bernie supporters. So now that bernie supporters are back to bashing Trump, they are worth covering indepth by the main stream media.

Remember when Bernie supporters were protesting at the Democratic convention. See the main stream media didn't feel like that was worth covering. But now these Bernie people need to be heard.

Glad to see the MSM hasn't been shamed into changing their tactics.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I would think that she might be more desperate than we think, obsessed in fact. She might have hoodwinked the impressionable. Like I said loosing wasn't an option, and I doubt weather she has heard any conciliatory tones from Donald with regards to locking her up....so this might be a foretaste of what she is capable of. I would guess she needs indemnity for her and Bills past sins at this stage before she goes quietly.

Yea. My thoughts are, she still might be written in the history books, but not for what she initially wanted. She could very well be the catalyst for our second American civil war. Then I realized, liberals don't like guns. They get PTSD when firing an AR-15. Then I had a laugh because my daughter pooped her diapers.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I don't think a lot of people will be very happy with a group of people that are trying to protest the elections, actually it seems that many have forgotten that in America elections are final.

If they get to frisky with the president elect, they are going to find their butts in jail as they can be seen as a danger to him.
edit on 9-11-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Question - Why are these People Marching in the Streets ? What Exactly are they Protesting About ? Does Anybody even Care ?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

They are protesting that Hillary lost, no that Trump won, is about Hillary losing after the lies and deceiving tactics they pull on their followers.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Pence confirms once and for all that Trump will be an anti-LGBT president

thinkprogress.org...

Being against that crazy elementary school restroom edict means someone is "anti-LGBTQ"??

Puh-lease.

The slippery slope of the restroom floor.

That edict is anti-children safety; pro-Malthusian social engineering; as-is.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm sure Creamer & Foval managed to squeeze an extra 100,000 in there. And never mind the skewed results from the DARK ELECTIONEERING that went on the past year.

Look at the map:

Get over it already. Or are you tryng to stoke the new civil war?

edit on 9-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Didn't you hear the latest, Hillary won, but Trump created a fake win with the help of holograms.

I tell you is going to be very difficult for some to accept the reality of the votes of millions of Americans in this nation, they will beat the drum until the leather rip apart.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
These are organized and paid for.
twitter.com...

Heard.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Not sure who organized it, but I betcha there's Soros money tied to it...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I'm thinking more like balkanization, we already have the #Calexit gaining ground, left coast is mulling over a referendum for secession.
edit on 9-11-2016 by GodEmperor because: sp

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

" Hillary losing after the lies and deceiving tactics they pull on their followers. "

So why don't they go converge at Hillary's House and Protest Her there ? After All , it was Her Fault , Right ?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I heard it was space beams, while paid trump thugs were at all of the polling stations threatening everyone with suitcase micro-nukes. They each left a trail of Tritium and sublimated cars in their wake. Wait till the CGI videos come out....

edit on 9-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

thinkprogress.org...

Being against that crazy elementary school restroom edict means someone is "anti-LGBTQ"??

Puh-lease.

The slippery slope of the restroom floor.

That edict is anti-children safety; pro-Malthusian social engineering; as-is.

David Silver, NBA commish came out and said the NBA will protest Charlotte unless they change their stance on bathroom laws.

So, check this out.

mobile.nytimes.com...://www.google .com/

But, in recent years, the NBA has been trying to tap the market in the Middle East.

sport360.com...

The bathroom issue. The biggest problem facing the entire planet. Forget about wars, poverty, disease, famine. The bathroom issue. That's our number one concern.

(I realize this is probably a thread of its own, but I wanted to tie it into your slippery slope argument.)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I tell you, Hillary supporters really, really were hypnotized by the propaganda, hell even I was too, I swear I believe she was to win. I wonder how many suicides will happen with her lost.

I saw a couple of videos of people screaming that they needed medical help because they were suicidal with the lost.

We as a society have downgraded to the point of stupidity.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

He's embraced the LGBTQIA+ community more than any other Republican even I hear. They just want to scream and march so they feel they're a part of something.

thinkprogress.org...

Not what they said:

"According to CP, Pence explains that both he and Donald Trump believe that concerns about which bathrooms transgender students should use can be “resolved” at the local level. He added that children’s “safety” and “privacy” should be priorities in these decisions — dogwhistle terms referring to the myth that trans students are somehow a threat to other students and should be kept out of restrooms that match their gender identity."

And i assume "He added that children’s “safety” and “privacy” should be priorities in these decisions " that means all children. Further he said : "dogwhistle terms referring to the myth that trans students are somehow a threat"

So i would not worry just yet.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

They can have it. And they can take their AGI Manhattan Project with them.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I agree with you on this.. but now i must stop.

so Takecare all tomorrow is another day.

Oscar Out...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join