It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH LIVE: NYC crowd marches against election of Donald Trump

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I've got to watch 2 hours and 19 minutes of butthurt?

We're Not Going To Protest! We're Not Going to Protest!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

I don't recall the Tea Party starting any riots.

Especially not ones where the rioters were hired by a billionaire and bussed in from God-knows-where.

Oh he was only talking about the rioters? You're only talking about the rioters? You guys aren't going to make a peep about any left wing people protesting Trump for the length of his entire term if they're not violent?

I'm going to hold you all to that.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

How childish and hypocritical...

these losers were all about how trump needs to accept and concede if clinton wins....and then she doesn't, they refuse to accept and concede..

Though, honestly, it can't be said that nobody saw this coming..

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
OK, let's wait on events. The first crowd violence occurring in this climate, I will consider myself vindicated and return to the point.

What I predicted has already happened.
www.oregonlive.com...-photo
My remarks are vindicated. These people are enemies to democracy. They are true fascists.

edit on 11-11-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
One thing I always notice with the right wing is the extreme hypocrisy. I remember during the Brexit - Nigel Farage himself said he'd call for a second referendum if it didn't go his way. But he quickly shut his leech mouth when his opponents called for a second referendum

I also remember Trump supporters saying they'd protest if Trump didn't win.

Now that the roles are reversed those on the Trump side of the coin are now insulting the Democrat voters just because they're doing exactly what the Trump supporters would have done.

The whole situation is laughable. Not that I'd feel any safer with Clinton as leader of the USA but Trump is equally a buffoon and dangerous in different ways - giving a crutch for every bigot, sexist, homophobe, racist to come out of the woodwork.

America wtf is wrong with you?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Have they marched on the DNC yet? Because that is who denied them the election they wanted.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Fshh yea, because that might actually be a purpose....?....?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican
what gets me is all the people i know are believing the crap about trump the clinton people put out about trump. most of my african american friend know he is a racist because they saw it on news. all my immigrant friends who are refugees from burma are afraid donald going to send them all back to burma i know its called something else now but i can't remember the name i forgot to eat me so mermber berries with my cereal this morning. they truly believe that trump is going to be next hitler and round them all up. but if you point out one of killary's many offenses you must be a racist and all her bad deeds aren't important because thasts how washington works . literally they think all her corruption is ok because they think that is how washington is supposed to work.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

OK, let's wait on events. The first crowd violence occurring in this climate, I will consider myself vindicated and return to the point.

What I predicted has already happened.
www.oregonlive.com...-photo
My remarks are vindicated. These people are enemies to democracy. They are true fascists.

How childish to declare rules that no one agreed to, and haven't been fulfilled only to declare yourself correct.
Do you honestly take yourself seriously? What person on earth would suggest that some protests don't turn violent?

How about the protest in New York which was the one I was specifically talking about? How about the million man march on Washington DC? I can name you many many protests with thousands upon thousands of people in attendance that were not violent. What do you make of that?

I'll let you furiously google those incidents so that you can find someone littering or peeing on the side of a building so you can call them 'fascists' and think you're 'vindicated'.
edit on 13-11-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I also described them as "true fascists".
Again, to illustrate the point;
wearechange.org...

edit on 14-11-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join