It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies; Get Your Birth Control NOW While You Still Can

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Did the HuffPo help him write this? It is filled with lies and narcissistic nods to himself for how much he has done to abort babies. This is what his 45 years has made him proud to say. May he continue to fight against the oppression of...that's right...there is none....

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CantStandIt
a reply to: mOjOm

I would love to be able to pick a plan that doesn't cover birth control, pregnancy, and delivery, as my birthing years are long past.

Unfortunately, the ACA says all plans must cover birth control to be a Qualified Health Plan. Otherwise, the employer and insured would still be fined annually for not having suitable coverage.

But they offer a way out already. You just have to fill out a form declaring a Religious Exemption which is available for both non profit and for profit businesses. At that point an alternative insurer is provided.

But besides that. You understand that this is also how insurance works. I may not want to pay for Heart Medications because my heart is healthy and I have no problems. But I don't get to choose that. Because insurance is a pool. That is how it works and how it pays for itself.

It's like cable packages. Maybe I don't want to pay for the Christian News Channel or Black Entertainment Television or Telemundo but I don't get to choose that. They come with the packages whether or not I want or watch them. It's bundled in there with what I do want and that is how it all pays for itself.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I would say cable is a bad example, as their days are numbered and you can already get hundreds of channels a la carte as you wish through these new internet streaming devices like Roku. Perhaps the same will happen to insurance? I sure hope so.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I would say cable is a bad example, as their days are numbered and you can already get hundreds of channels a la carte as you wish through these new internet streaming devices like Roku. Perhaps the same will happen to insurance? I sure hope so.

Maybe so. Maybe we'll all see our first ever roku insurance package where you only pay for what you want and leave the rest.

But as it is now, that doesn't exist. So my example is perfectly valid as an analogy.

Or even without the cable tv example. That is still how insurance works. It's a pool of money from many people that pays many different things out of that pool. But it only works if not everyone actually uses it or uses all what they offer. That's just how it works.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Everyone should have the right to use birth control. However, maybe we need to encourage more middle class births in the USA: freedomfromconscience.wordpress.com...

One's greatest impact is through their family line surviving and thriving. Economies and national governments come and go, but the one thing that can, and must, continue is our family.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

When Trump sees you crazy ladies bellyaching he'll suport a bill for post birth abortion for people like you. No, Trump IS NOT going to take away your birth control since you get it covered through your insurance. He just may not support late term abortion, but who would?

edit on 24-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I Hear Chasity Belts are Making a Comeback , Encrypted ones too !

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Ladies; Get Your Birth Control NOW While You Still Can. You can still enroll in the ACA until January 31, 2017, and get your long term birth control covered.

Trump ran an aggressively anti-choice campaign and said he’d defund Planned Parenthood. He chose a running mate, Mike Pence, so devoted to crushing reproductive rights that he once signed a law that would require women to bury or cremate their aborted fetuses. On top of that, he’s vowed to repeal Obamacare. Though it’s unclear exactly what that would look like, the Affordable Care Act currently requires insurance companies to provide free access to contraception.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Once again women will be required to pay extra for their insurance, and employers will decide if birth control should be covered or not for their employees, regardless of "closely held religious beliefs.

The GOP platform's position on "The Sanctity and Dignity of Human Life" reads, "Faithful to the 'self-evident' truths enshrined in the Declaration of Independence, we assert the sanctity of human life and affirm that the unborn child has a fundamental individual right to life which cannot be infringed."
www.newsbusters.org...

Title X will become meaningless.

Now, Trump has said that he would, against GOP policy, allow exception for rape, incest and the life of the mother. So, no sanctity or dignity of life for the unborn conceived in rape or incest......but no consideration for the autonomy of the woman.

To be clear, the GOP's position on "The Sanctity and Dignity of Human Life", if enacted, will bar many forms of birth control, like the Plan B, IUD and The Pill, that prevent a fertilized egg from implanting by "sickening" the uterine walls, but will make all abortion on demand illegal across the country, regardless of "States' Rights".

This is real ladies. Make an appoint ASAP. An IUD can last up to 10 years

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I am concerned that an IUD might not be the best choice for some women though...
we are all built differently and what might be the right choice for one women, might just be a bad choice for another, maybe even dangerous.
so, well, I am kind of concerned with the idea of women rushing off in a panic and demanding IUD's...

just another reason why I really hate the idea of our gov't sticking their nose into our healthcare based on a sense of "morality" that in reality, doesn't make alot of sense...

lol... there's a few states now that have laws going through the system that would demand that all miscarriages be buried or cremated in dignity....
half the people who miscarry I would guess.... never know they were ever pregnant, so I don't know how that law would work.... do women send their used sanitary pads to a lab for testing or what???

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: edward777
Everyone should have the right to use birth control. However, maybe we need to encourage more middle class births in the USA: freedomfromconscience.wordpress.com...

One's greatest impact is through their family line surviving and thriving. Economies and national governments come and go, but the one thing that can, and must, continue is our family.

but, then they might not middle class anymore.... ya know, like it might be taking both spouses in a marriage working to make that middle class income?? so how do you encourage middle class births (which kind of sounds rather eugenic in nature by the way)....

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

you need to actually go and read a little about late term abortions, who has them and why....
you might find a few surpises.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I am concerned that an IUD might not be the best choice for some women though...
we are all built differently and what might be the right choice for one women, might just be a bad choice for another, maybe even dangerous.

Back when my ex and I were not quite married yet she went with IUD. After three years, under very uncomfortable circumstances, it came out. It was the pill after that.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

you need to actually go and read a little about late term abortions, who has them and why....

I'm quite educated on the topic as I did my college paper on Abortion. So don't talk down to me.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: dawnstar

I'm quite educated on the topic as I did my college paper on Abortion. So don't talk down to me.

Really? If that's the case, can you explain this comment:

He just may not support late term abortion, but who would?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Even as the deadline for Open Enrollment for the ACA nears, Jan. 31, 2017, there still is time to enroll and get set up for whatever birth control regime works best for you. Do it now while you still can!

Report: Trump Admin Pulls O'Care Ads In Last Days Of 2017 Open Enrollment

President Donald Trump's administration has abruptly halted ads and outreach for Obamacare set to run during the final days of the 2017 open enrollment season, according to a report published Thursday by Politico.

Even ads that President Barack Obama's administration already placed and paid for have been pulled, Politico reported, citing sources at the Department of Health and Human Services and on Capitol Hill. The White House has also reportedly halted media outreach promoting enrollment, including emails sent to visitors to HealthCare.gov.

The final days of the open enrollment period are "seen as critical," according to the report. This is due to a last-minute surge in sign-ups by individuals who procrastinate on enrollment, particularly younger and healthier customers.

Open enrollment for 2017 ends next week on Jan. 31.

Do it! Signup while you still can!

They're Coming For Your Birth Control!

They Are Coming For Your Birth Control

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

think my husband tried it once, the cost was out of our range then, enough so that we never had to pay the penalty..
now?? they'd probably refer me to medicaid of which, my state didn't extend that program...
so still can't afford health insurance...
but don't really need birth control anymore either.
I'm gonna die in my home from some undiagnosed disease, but hopefully it won't be a contagious bioweapon.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

but don't really need birth control anymore either.

Sigh, me too.

I'm gonna die in my home from some undiagnosed disease, but hopefully it won't be a contagious bioweapon.

Oh Honey, me too.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I just tell myself that I will probably live longer if I avoid their chemical cocktails of death that they call medicine anyways...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
May 31, 2017

The Trump Administration is preparing the essentially get rid of the "Birth Control Mandate" that ObamaCare imposes on all Employer-provided health insurance.

Source: www.vox.com...

What I don't understand is WHY women would be so up in arms if their Employer-provided health insurance stopped paying for birth control. If you want it, you can buy it. All it does is raise the insurance cost for EVERYBODY when there's a mandate that a service/product be provided free of charge.

edit on 6/1/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join