It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies; Get Your Birth Control NOW While You Still Can

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
or just use condoms. problem solved. havent been on birth control in like 3 years. i have no desire not to use condoms because people are nasty as hell. no way you are sticking your unwrapped mystery diseased junk in my hooha

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

But the part people seem to not grasp is that all of this was before Obamacare made it possible for me to have insurance cover it. How could that be? According to the OP, this was not possible before Obamacare.

I never said any such thing. You can thank Hobby Lobby, also, for your employer deciding that women don't have the right to be covered for womanly needs.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Trump/GOP plan:

1. Make it harder to prevent pregnancy

2. Ban abortions

*face palm*

You'd think after 6 billion people they'd feel they satisfied the "Be Fruitful and Multiply" mandate.

link   
a reply to: avgguy

And let's not forget that those "benefits" are in fact technical workarounds to thwart the salary caps instituted in the second world war.

I'd accuse them of having no memory but, these aren't things they ever learned to begin with.

link   
Like I said in another thread, I don't think trump supporters are really ready for everything he wants to do. Seeing how free and at times widly he's lived his own life, I would not be surprised to see him try to force the opposite on people. I like Trump but I am not blinded to the possibility he may be crazier than imagined.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Wow!

Holy crap - is this all you've got to try and stir things up?

Take a Xanax my friend, and get used to the fact that President-elect Donald Trump takes office on Jan 20th.

Those facts are immutable.

Find a way to work within that framework.

My $0.02 for what its worth

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

They pay for Health Insurance. Birth Control is offered through that. They don't have to provide Insurance that includes Birth Control. There are some Insurance Providers who don't have that included.

So why don't they just use them instead of making all Insurance Providers stop including it???

Both Providers exist. Those who include BC and those who don't. What's all the fuss about.

If you don't want to provide your employee with BC through their Insurance then go with a different provider. Why is that so hard??

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

or just use condoms. problem solved. havent been on birth control in like 3 years. i have no desire not to use condoms because people are nasty as hell. no way you are sticking your unwrapped mystery diseased junk in my hooha

Sorry, but why are you letting said nasty people near your hooha anyway?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

Lol. Good thinkin. That's why I was always a relationship guy, I hate even the thought of condoms. Gotta have impeccable control though

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Roe did not make it legal. What Roe did was more or less institute a "don't ask don't tell" style policy where abortion was concenred, but even then, the court recognized that the state has an interest in protecting the unborn along with the woman's life and that these interests get stronger as the pregnancy progresses.

Most leftists overlook this in their drive to push for abortion anywhere at any time on demand.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Those facts are immutable.

So is the GOP's "War on Women".

link   
a reply to: bill3969

thats the thing. a lot of people do. because they think people look "clean"
however i have inside knowlege when it comes to men and how i want to say around 90 percent cheat.
even if you are in a "committed" relationship the dude is GOING to go out and get it elsewhere thats a fact. 90% of the time.
so testing is irrelevant if he is out with other women.

so thats a lot of swapping mysterious fluids...
and even the cutest most innocent looking intellectual nerdy guy can cheat. some are better at hiding it then others

anyway my point was that i place a lot of faith in condoms since i dont use birth control and wont really be affected
edit on 9-11-2016 by dreamlotus1111 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: mOjOm

They used to be able to do that, but Obamacare made that impossible because they mandated that all policies had to cover those things regardless. What do you think the Hobby Lobby case was all about?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
just realized that didn't come out right. What i mean is it should be an issue of self control, not weather insurance pays for an indiscretion. I'm not particularly religious, have never read a bible. It just seem like common sense.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111

Because there are actually some people who use Birth Control for reasons other than because they're sleeping with random nasty people.

I've been in a relationship for over 16 years with the same woman and she uses Birth Control to avoid having a baby. I don't use a condom because we like to enjoy sex. Condoms f*cking suck. We don't have any issues with disease because we only sleep with each other. We just don't want kids.

So no, problem not solved.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: SaturnFX

Yes, thank you, you're right. However, if the GOP gets its way, many of those forms, the IUD, Plan B, implants and The Pill will become illegal. As they create a hostile environment to the fertilized egg, preventing implantation. That would violate the
Sanctity of life and Dignity of the unborn"!

Will Trump make good on his promise to punish women who abort or use forbidden contraception methods?

Actually prevention of fertilization isnt considered wrong by conservatives. if you prevent the fertilization then there is no argument for Life being destoyed is there?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Most leftists overlook this in their drive to push for abortion anywhere at any time on demand.

Nobody is pushing for that.

Roe V Wade isn't broken, so there's no need to fix it or repeal it. The GOP wants to go around Roe V Wade and just outlaw abortion and uterine altering contraceptives by adding a constitutional amendment. Forget about States' rights and interest in preserving life after viability. It will be a moot argument.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Only if I work for a narrowly defined religious employer. Hobby Lobby can only get away with it because they are not a publically owned company but still privately held by the Green family. There aren't many of those left and fewer still who would hold the types of views you are so afraid of.

link   

What do you think the Hobby Lobby case was all about?

Moral outrage.

link   

Why do you want to alter your uterus? If you want to go that far, just have a hysterectomy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join