It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carrier, Nabisco or Ford Who Comes back first From Sunny Mexico?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Arnie123

Not a bad idea, I wouldn't want the job to decide what industry stays/goes.

Still think Trump is gonna fix it and bring back jobs? His come to Jesus talk with the corporate oligarchy MIC will come soon enough and that's the last we will hear of corporate reorganization BS. Trump to those neocons is a chump...just a minor annoyance. He snowed half the electorate with his macho swagger but the dark lords just laughed and mocked him. He will bend over and take it....squeal like a pig donald...que "dueling banjos"

It's very ugly in the real world.....
edit on 9-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Still think Trump is gonna fix it and bring back jobs? His come to Jesus talk with the corporate oligarchy will come soon enough and that's the last we will hear of corporate reorganization BS. Trump to those neocons is a chump...just a minor annoyance. He snowed half the electorate with his macho swagger but the dark lords just laughed and mocked him.
a reply to: olaru12

I look forward to seeing it all laid out, do you think HRC would be better equipt to deal with what's going on?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Still think Trump is gonna fix it and bring back jobs? His come to Jesus talk with the corporate oligarchy will come soon enough and that's the last we will hear of corporate reorganization BS. Trump to those neocons is a chump...just a minor annoyance. He snowed half the electorate with his macho swagger but the dark lords just laughed and mocked him.
a reply to: olaru12

I look forward to seeing it all laid out, do you think HRC would be better equipt to deal with what's going on?

Hillary was bought and paid for. This election was just enough to allow the fantasy illusion " ritual of power" to continue.

This may be a bit abstract but it is a symbol of reality as I see it.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 11andrew34

So you're saying that Trump can't move his business to manufacturers here in the states?
Again a mile for a yard.
Sounds like a lot of excuses to me.
I could care less about the Clinton's.
We're talking about Trump bringing his businesses here to the U.S.
and you had to end it with the ol'puppet defense.
"If you call them a shill they can't defend"

LMAO LMAO LMAO

You sure do write a whole lot of nothing kiddo.

edit on 10-11-2016 by MagicCow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Do you notice a big price difference between things that are made in Mexico and the US. Like refrigerators? Cars? Do you think we are going to see a better price Ford when it comes in the US from Mexico?

There is no savings to the consumer. It is a way to give the consumer what looks (tastes) like a US made product, charge for a US product, but made with very low wages, very few worker protections, very few environmental protections, but huge profits for the multi nationals.

For what is it worth, that's my opinion.

Actually yes. I work in the auto parts industry...for Ford. The prices on US made parts are significantly higher than the ones made in Mexico or the ones made in Turkey, Germany, Taiwan, China, Portugal or any other country. But it's not just the parts...it's the assembly of those parts. Cars don't magically assemble themselves. The UAW demands top wages, and even with layoffs and increasing robotics in the assembly line, there will be a higher premium to pay.

As far as the garment industry, there's a huge difference...you can look at any shelf in any clothing store and see the difference.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join