It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Carsons New American Manifest Destiny

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
What did I just read? He literally said nothing. Another bozo politician.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Christosterone
Humans have evolved into developing anti-parasitic and anti-viral drugs...

The next time u get sick go to a chicken doctor and see how that works out...

Wow, ur post asserting humans being outevolved by chickens may be the most obtuse I've ever seen in ATS...and considering there are entire threads dedicated to proving the earth is flat I would say you have achieved something…
Chris

Out evolving something and being on top of a darwinian ladder are not the same thing. Chickens have evolved into a point where they're fed, cared for, sheltered, valued, and we even devote a significant amount of labor into making them free from disease and being their caretakers.

Darwin is the idea of survival of the fittest, yet we go out of our way to ensure the chicken survives... sometimes even to our own detriment. What does that say about our place on the ladder? As a species, we serve them.

Chickens survive at our discretion.

Remember, I'm a Texan and no ranching and farming to a point you could scarcely fathom…

I don't need to Google that since our founding there is always been about a one to 1-1 chicken-to-human ratio in America…

This is because the average chicken lies about one egg a day and the average human each roughly 1 egg / day…

Chickens exist in such great numbers because we pump them full of antibiotics and anti-parasitic's and keep them safe from danger posed by males of their species because they serve humanity's needs…
Which is to feed and provide nutrients to our populace…

Were humans to exit the world, chickens would die by the hundreds of millions...

Out of curiosity, how did we get into a debate discussing chickens place on the social Darwinian ladder?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
What did I just read? He literally said nothing. Another bozo politician.

Dr. Ben Carson was the chief of neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins University at the age of 33…

I don't think "bozo" is an apt description for such a man...

Perhaps it is impossible for me to impart the amount of intellectual prowess required to achieve this so I don't hold it against you that you can't fathom the profound implications of his achieving such heights at such a young age...

I can no more be frustrated with you not understanding than I can be frustrated by a fish not understanding he is in water…
A fish would never understand he's in water… Why would he?

-Chris

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Out of curiosity, how did we get into a debate discussing chickens place on the social Darwinian ladder?

I was making a point about Darwinism which you don't seem to agree with. I used chickens because they're an easy example of a species which is very important to humanity but that we think little about. Darwinism as widely understood as survival of the fittest didn't actually originate with Darwin. It originated with an economics professor who liked the explanation as a way to justify why he was a better human than other people. His investment success simply meant that he was more fit in his mind.

Darwins original proposal was simply the idea that certain traits would manifest as mutations over time, and lead to a species being more or less successful. More successful in this case meaning reproducing more, it had nothing to do with survival only reproduction. According to Darwinism, if you die right after you have children you're as equally successful as if you live afterwards.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join