It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Supporters Threaten to Kill Trump on Twitter

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Is this really disturbing? It's not at all disturbing and one would figure that there are many cooks out there...I think President Obama had the record for the amount of threats against him as president..

link   

originally posted by: zosimov
Does the same apply to anyone calling for Hillary to burn? I saw plenty of that right here on ATS. Just sayin.

She is not a Presidential Candidate so technically everyone could threaten to kill her all they want I guess. I think that law only applies to Presidents or current Presidential Candidates. both of which she is neither....

link   
a reply to: crazyewok

it is - see the " offences against the person act 1861 " in the UK

if you delve into other juristictions - most have a similar statute

the difference in the US - is that a threat against a president or candidate is a federal crime - and comes under the remit of the secret service - not anyny state LEO

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
no trump supporter would ever call for the murder of hillary.
we know that eventually the justice system will take its course

we say put hillary in prison or lock her up

liberal wussies call for the lynching of trump
illegal immigrant scum wanting to live here tax free with food stamps and welfare are calling for trumps murder

even though we are told that trump supporters are white supremacist racist gun owning hillbilly rednecks, most of us are college educated entrepreneurs knowing the benefits of a trump regime. we dont threaten killing someone if we dont get our way. we let our voices be heard.
#maga

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: zosimov
Does the same apply to anyone calling for Hillary to burn? I saw plenty of that right here on ATS. Just sayin.

She is not a Presidential Candidate so technically everyone could threaten to kill her all they want I guess. I think that law only applies to Presidents or current Presidential Candidates. both of which she is neither....

I bet she is covered. She is former First Lady so that's Secret Service for life. Also former Secretary of State. Again, probably protected. Furthermore, former Presidential candidate.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

no trump supporter would ever

what utter bollox

i truncated your quote to better demonstrate the utter absurdity of your claim
edit on 9-11-2016 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Talk of violence makes me so mad. . . I could shoot someone!

These are just people who are used to getting trophies for participating.

They don't know how to lose.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

To be honest I could care less....I would never threaten anyone or take someone's life who isn't directly threatening mine or my loved ones.

As far as Pillary is concerned.....The vultures are already circling Mrs. Clinton....She is one foot in the grave and one foot on a banana peel....She like everyone will eventually pass...Just seems natural selection is working a little faster in her case.

edit on 9-11-2016 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia
This is incredibly disturbing to me.

According to multiple sources, it is a Class E Felony under Title 18 Section 871 to threaten the life of a President or a Presidential candidate which are protected classes. Wikipedia provides the simplest explanation and also provides multiple source links.

On Twitter right now, there is a huge surge of people threatening the life of our Presidential elect. The source is Infowars but the Tweets lead to real Twitter accounts.

One of these Tweets was over 7 hours ago, yet the Tweet is still posted. What is wrong with Twitter that this was not immediately pulled?

Do you think the Secret Service will actually respond, as they have in the past, to the people who are making these threats? Personally, I hope they respond fast and hard and shut this kind of behavior down. I never saw any of this with Obama from conservatives who voted against him. Did I miss it?

Nuts and more nuts. Don't worry and be upset, (Anyone who says it most likely won't do it), just a nut job. Not a real threat.

Yes report it to the Mods that is unsat to say those things.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Wishing harm on someone and wishing to be the one doing the harm are clearly two different things.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

Wishing harm on someone and wishing to be the one doing the harm are clearly two different things.

But in either way you hurt your own spirit by doing so. We all get angry and frustrated and sometimes project it on others.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Sore loser snowflakes rise up out of their fetal positions to tweet death threats, funny as all hell. Even funnier when the Secret Service comes knocking down the doors for them.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I didn't threaten anyone.

I said burn the witch. I did not say burn Hilary, I did not say kill Hilary. I said she needs to be held accountable for her crimes.

Lying to defend your defeated criminal is really sad.

I voted for Jill Stein. Speaking out of ignorance is just as sad.

edit on 9-11-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I didn't threaten anyone.

I said burn the witch. I did not say burn Hilary, I did not say kill Hilary. I said she needs to be held accountable for her crimes.

Lying to defend your defeated criminal is really sad.

Pretty sure you're not the only poster he/she was referring to. Plenty of people have insulted Witches everywhere by making that comparison besides yourself. Breathe.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
You gotta admit, it was kinda funny and unexpected when Donald threw that bucket of water on her.
Oh noes! Im melting!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

What are their Names ? I am SURE the Secret Service and F.B.I. would be Interested in knowing that .
edit on 9-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: crazyewok
It should be illegal to threaten to kill anyone.

I disagree, maybe documented but not illegal.

Wow, man. That's foolish words. For shame!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This can't be real, these are the same people that want to abolish the 2nd Amendment.

See what I just did there?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
What comes around goes around.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

What are their Names ? I am SURE the Secret Service and F.B.I. would be Interested in knowing that .

The Twitter names are all shown at the source I posted in the original post. I did not post them here for obvious reasons, however if you view the source you can see pictures of the Tweets. I was able to search on Twitter using the names shown and verify with my own eyes that those were real accounts and the Tweets shown were real.

I don't know how to report Tweets to the Secret Service. If anyone knows, please post the step by step process so that users who want to, can report these death threats to them.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join