It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, HRC spouting unity today...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

O's legacy is Trump.

I am stealing that!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
They've spent the last year saying that Trump was racist, sexist, insane, and any other negative adjective they could think of, and denigrating anyone who supported him. They've hired thugs to cause trouble at Trump rallies, recruited journalists to write hit pieces, published phony polls, hired actresses to falsely claim sexual assault & rape, and cheated at the televised debates by making sure Hillary knew ahead of time what the questions were going to be.

One hollow statement about unity doesn't even begin to mend the fences

So true.. And "unity" behind the scenes to Hillary and Obama means wiping out any opposition using character assassination and even murder like in Judge Scalia's case, or Seth Rich, to insure a future with all those pesky road blocks removed from the equation so they can really get those important things done, like more aggressive gun control if they can get a paid off new justice in that chair representing their interests.

After hearing Obama's speech today I almost thought he might be a nice guy after all, then I remembered Fast and Furious and the deaths it wrought, and then also realized Obama and Hillary both have very good speech writers to present them in a way that makes people think they are nice like everyone else.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Maybe that is their way of asking for pardons from the new president? They want him to carry on with the traditional pardoning of the crimes committed by the previous bunch. ....do whatever you want and I will just let you off the hook.
The first step in draining the swamp would be to start at the top and show that you meant what you said. If he pardons them then he will never get the swamp drained.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Elizabeth Warren is also proposing that she and Trump "put aside our differences"

Link

No, I don't think so. There isn't going to be any honest reconciliation with the progressive left. It's a war and one side is going to win and the other is going to lose. Once they realize that, Conservatives might be content with diminishing the role/voice of Progressives, but the Progressives will not rest until they have eradicated Conservatives.

Moderate democrats are a different story and I'm all for finding whatever common ground their may exist between us. But the Republicans have won, they are in charge, they need to strengthen their position and weaken the oppositions, again particularly the progressive left.

The progressive left doesn't compromise unless it's expedient in reaching their goals. They are not to be trusted. They don't "fight fair" and neither should we.

The best way for Conservatives to marginalize the progressive left is to govern well over the next 4 years. They've been given the tools to do so, it's time to get to work.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I am very doubtful there will be any unity.

There are a lot of butt hut people out there.

Then you have BLM they sure as hell are not going to be for unity.

But that's OK President Trump said we will have law and order.

I can already see him calling out the national guard to put a

stop to their BS. As a matter of fact you didn't hear any of the

so called racist crap till obammy started it.The BLM dosen't

want equality.They think they are better than any one else just

because a black man was made president.The first black president

of the US will go down in the history books as nothing less than a failure

and the laughing stock of the world.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Was it unity in 2009?

Obama to GOP: 'I won'

President Obama listened to Republican gripes about his stimulus package during a meeting with congressional leaders Friday morning - but he also left no doubt about who's in charge of these negotiations. "I won," Obama noted matter-of-factly, according to sources familiar with the conversation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join