It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohh sweet jesus what have we done.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The MSM is in melt-down mode still.. /snicker

CNN went as far as to blame the African-Americans.. /facepalm.

Social-Justice-Warriors, and Political Correctness needs to be buried in the annals of time, and forgotten like a bad drug from big pharma. They've done far more harm then anything else, socially, to this country.

Yes, people, it's like having a bandaid ripped off a still-fresh skin scrape.. It hurts like hell, but it'll heal and the skin will thicken.. You too can create callouses over sensitive skin.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I agree. Let's clean the West up and keep her alive.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Well, hopefully there's a cure for the disease.

Very insightful. Much profound. Wow.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

Well, hopefully there's a cure for the disease.

Very insightful. Much profound. Wow.

I don't want to speak for ksiezyc, but his or her point wasn't that social justice (i.e., that society should be just) is a problem, but rather the manner by which many "Social Justice Warriors" tried to acheive a just society can be counterproductive.

For example, Social Justice Warriors took it upon themselves to criticize (declaring cultural appropriation) white author Chris Cheave for writing from the point of view of a black African girl in the novel "On the Other hand" (also relesed as "Little Bee"), even though Mr. Cheave was born in, and spent his early childhood in, West Africa...But those same Social Justice warriors don't have a problem with black actors playing white historical figures on broadway in "Hamilton".

By the way, I have no problem with black actors playing white historical figures, nor do I have a problem with Chris Cheave writing from the point of view of a young black African girl.

When in the name of "social justice" we end up criticizing a white novelist for "daring" to make money from a book in which he writes from the point of view of another culture that isn't his own, we are not engaging in anything productive. And that's exactly the ill climate that some social justice warriors have created.

edit on 2016/11/9 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I know, the stock market was going to crash if Trump won. It was up two hundred points when I checked about an hour ago.

I guess the beliefs of a bunch of BSed people couldn't make it happen
edit on 9-11-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

This whole idea of cultural appropriation is idiotic. The fact that only whites can do it by definition is in itself racist. Minorities feign weakness and by doing so have strength for it is only right to protect the weak. Society should be just and mostly is. The BLM movement, the third wave feminist movement are BS. They divide and are based on lies. Good response by the way.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Yup, its a mandatory post election thread.

On the way to work I saw 4 houses on fire, dirty children in the street, woman being violated and a roving gang of metal clad men on post apocalyptic motor vehicles.

The world will end, surely. Which is such stark contrast to the unbridled prosperity we would of had with the other choice.

What were you doing driving past the DNC headquarters?
edit on 9-11-2016 by Innocuous because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

The end of PC/SJW culture and liberalism as it currently exists in those forms.

How the hell do you suppose that!?

Is it being outlawed or something??

No, it shouldn't be outlawed, but those PC, and SJW folks need to tone it down a little, and quit getting offended over the littlest things, and worry more about the bigger pictures in front of them. Besides, the warrior part offends me in Social Justice Warrior. Warrior sounds violent, and to aggressive, it should be removed from the title. J/K about the "offends me part", but they sure ain't no warriors, that's for sure.....

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

But they are violent and intolerant.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
as an ousider looking in i,m not surprised he won,i said before that clinton just to me looked even more untrustworthy than trump and if it was down to me i would vote trump,looks like most americans agreed,as much as some of his comments were a bit out there he was the one who spoke his mind and and didn,t try to sugar coat it,clinton looked like what she said wouldn,t come to frutition.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

Besides, the warrior part offends me in Social Justice Warrior.

Warrior sounds violent, and to aggressive, it should be removed from the title.

The title was given to them by their opposition
Later both sides starting using it. Its genesis is in their opposition though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join