It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary just gave her best speech ever

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I do not like her and voted on the winning side. But! No joke, her concession speech was the only time I have ever felt for her or liked her.
Where was that person the last decade? I have not seen a "human" side of her this whole election. It was a confusing moment for me. I was sitting here grinning waiting to hear her fight, angry, screaming at someone. But I was caught feeling for her.
My question is should the next female candidate show some emotions as a women?
Does anyone like the screaming Hillary?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
You cant seriously believe hillary wrote that herself? The act of physically putting pen to paper would be beneath her.

It was all another lie just like every other speech she makes, Dont fall for it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
You cant seriously believe hillary wrote that herself? The act of physically putting pen to paper would be beneath her.

It was all another lie just like every other speech she makes, Dont fall for it.

Indeed, as it was dripping with her trademark hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

She still showed NO EMOTION, she should have talked to her supporters LAST NIGHT. But being the narcissist she is she had a temper tantrum and had one of her subordinates take the fall, once again.

Just like there was NO EMOTION for the Benghazi victims.

To me her concession showed nothing more than her contempt for the average working American and her disbelief that she did not receive her due crown.

She was FORCED to GTFO, she did not deal with it well. She was boiling beneath her fake 'public' façade.

Good riddance.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
As a guy for Trump (wasn't my first choice), it was really a weird feeling. I consider myself open and in the middle, but have voted Republican in all presidential elections so far. (6 now?)
Her speaking to the young ladies choked me up. Maybe having a teenage daughter is what caught me off guard, and I've told her someday soon we will have a female Pres, but Hill is not the right one.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
And it was her last speech ever.

Thankfully

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
To me the best, because it was the last!

it even rhymes.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
And it was her last speech ever.

Thankfully

and that`s why I think it was her best speech.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Her words are meaningless - this is a proven fact.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

Don't know why she couldn't convey this demeanor throughout her career..I don't think this was all from a written speach...it felt like it was from the hip...I'm sure she followed some tips but I think she did a great job despite the scandals that lay ahead of her and the administration. If she just presented this way in the beginning the outcome would have been different..

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

You cant seriously believe hillary wrote that herself?

If it was good then it must have been written by Trump. He has the best words.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Donald to Hillary....
www.youtube.com...

....a reply to: Nikola014

new topics

top topics

join