It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Majority Of ATS U.S. Members Wanted Trump.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
So you got your wish.

Are you happy? And for what reasons. How do you see The U.S. in the next 4 years?

edit on 9-11-2016 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Who knows, anyone's guess is as good as mine. But, if liberals tears cured cancer I would say the next four years would be incredible....

The next four years still may be incredible.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Apparently , some other majorities wanted him , also .
What will happen ? ... unfortunately , much of the same .
I haven't been able to be this shocked since the chimp - monger won in '80 .
People know the machine is broken , and are desperate to do something ... anything .
It's unlikely he can , even if he wanted to .
Thanks , OP . S&F.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

so it all right for the UK to take back their country, but the U.S. can't. please!
this imo could be just the start for a government for the people by the people.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
ATS has always leaned more Right then Left. IMO

It's not really a surprise to me.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Dude. Hillary wanted a syria no fly zone. A #ing shooting war with russia!!!!! Those nukes wont just fall on the USA.....

Trump it bat# crazy and will likley be the worse president in US history. But the USA will still have a history.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
So you got your wish.

Are you happy? And for what reasons. How do you see The U.S. in the next 4 years?

I'm guessing clinton backers and trump backers each both had a pretty "fantasyland" view of how things would be "for the next four years".

I know how it will be, politics as usual.

These things are less of a fork in the road, and more of just walking on different sides of the same road.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

so it all right for the UK to take back their country, but the U.S. can't. please!
this imo could be just the start for a government for the people by the people.

Look I am "glad" trump won. Hillary would of got us all nuked.

But dont be so deluded. The goverment will be for Trump by Trump hahahahahaha

You are going to have a # 4 years. But hey.....least you will have 4 years. If Hillary had got in we would all be dead.

Hope and change!

edit on 9-11-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Same same. Nothing changes.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I think / hope Trump is smarter than people gave him credit for. I think he probably has a better grasp of the world leaders on a personal scale and will surround himself with the best people. Thats what great business men do.

And if he falls flat it's still the best we could do with the hand dealt.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Dude. Hillary wanted a syria no fly zone. A #ing shooting war with russia!!!!! Those nukes wont just fall on the USA.....

Trump it bat# crazy and will likley be the worse president in US history. But the USA will still have a history.

I'll take peace and a dumb-crazy president over war and Hillary/NWO any day of the week.

link   
a reply to: crazyewok

that maybe so, but the people spoke, they want to be rid of the same ol same ol. and if next time around if trump turns out to be a@@, maybe another non politician steps up and wins. only time will tell.

edit on 9-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I just refuse to believe that he isn't capable of doing a better job than Obama.

Bush created Obama with the fallout from the economic collapse and the war.

Obama created Trump with the fallout from ACA, Iraq & Syria Conflict, Progressive Fascism.

It's a vicious cycle but if you're looking for someone to blame this Trump victory on, well look no further than Obama!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Nobody knows what will change..that's the difference when you compare President Obama to soon to be President Trump. President Obama promised hope and change and despite some of his efforts including having a democrat majority to change things he did not effect that much change.

I don't recall people going to the streets and destroying property the night of the election results but I guess that ok for the democrats..it's not vandalism it's freedom of speech..

Donald may in fact make things worse, I don't know. But what I do know or atleast believe that this was a big middle finger not to minorities or women but to the people that have turned the government into their own personal piggy bank for them and for their friends.

I also believe that there are and are still people very upset about the Bernie Sanders screw job. I'm confident that many of those forward thinking individuals were not impressed with the DNC and their less than tepid assurances that they would feel as though they could align themselves with the party of big banks and all the other baggage that goes with them.

I have no idea how this will turn out but I hope they scrap the Electoral College from not only the states but from government all together. I hope the majority picks the winner in the future regardless who it is.. I also hope that the republican and democratic divisive political parties are made a thing of the past. I hope for term limits for politicians that is implemented immediately.

What I truly hope for is that everyone in this country gets a fair shake regardless of color and those who have made it in the country pay their fair share of taxes...not asking for much..
edit on 9-11-2016 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

So you got your wish.

Happy as a clam!

What I'm hopeful for..

1. Repeal of Obamacare
2. Republican judge appointed to supreme court
3. Flat tax of 15% across the board
4. Putting tariffs on all products that are shipped away from this country to be made
5. Building bridges with Russia, reversing the narrative we see today, aka cold war 2.0

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I would disagree and say more people on here do not fit precisely in the category of republican or democrat...they share and agree on a lot of topics that are important to all people...problem is with some they can't fathom the idea of supporting both parties...for some democrats and republicans it's their secondary religion if not their first...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I think Brits also! Go TRUMPINATOR!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Nothing is going to change, people should hope trump dosent go full bush jr.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

So you got your wish.

The way I see it? We won't have Hillary at the Helm breaking laws because she is above them.

As for the next four years ... Let's see if Trump initiates on his most effective vote-getting campaign promises:

1. Get Rid of the illegals
2. Prosecute Hillary

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

It was a very close race and I am thrilled that Trump won the election.
Too tired to say much more right now.We all have to work together to
make the U.S. great again.All wounds heal with time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join