It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calm Down, the Winner Probably Lost...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I was actually impressed with Donald Trump's stance on LGBT issues and other social issues...I think that went to shambles after he announced Mike Pence as his VP who is seen as one of the more anti-LGBT politicians in the country. Im not sure how LGBT rights will hold up, under Trump/Pence, Republican House, Republican Senate, and soon Republican Supreme Court. They have almost unchecked power.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
The Christian/Catholic radio shows are all buzzing this morning. They believe Trumps win will be the perfect opportunity to repeal Roe V. Wade.

I don't think ivanka and trump will let them..history would remember him for that alone.

I am hoping the philibuster will stop any crazy Supreme Court nomination,but I think trump is happy to concede the issues he doesn't personally want.
edit on 9-11-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: trb71
I was actually impressed with Donald Trump's stance on LGBT issues and other social issues...I think that went to shambles after he announced Mike Pence as his VP who is seen as one of the more anti-LGBT politicians in the country. Im not sure how LGBT rights will hold up, under Trump/Pence, Republican House, Republican Senate, and soon Republican Supreme Court. They have almost unchecked power.

I don't think it is a Trump /0ence administration..I think it is a Tump/lapdog administration.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
There is a term connected with the US constitution or obligations of citizens called Due Diligence. I'm not sure if its worded in Canada like this, but its something everyone needs to understand. It means that you don't buy the propaganda of the media. And this fake hijacked left has a huge pile of lies about white privilidge, no genders even youre a ze, not he or a she, things that make you blood curdle and that go on a slippery slope into massive destruction of human rights and families and freedoms and the world is at stake. But the average 20 year like my middle child, who's biggest influence is his friends, because he's my more outgoing one, is to accept this massive programming without questioning what its for, the agenda, what direction they want to go.

Due diligence means, you don't accept what gov, what media, what media stars say, but look and pay attention to what is there behind the scenes, the hidden yet obvious satanism/occult/saturnism, their agenda's for world that they haven't really hidden. Rockerfeller published his book. They tend to put things right out in plain sight, then say the opposite.

Due diligence is very important, its called being a truth seeker, knowing the world doesnt make sense and to start to understand what is operating behind the scenes, crossing the T's, dotting the I's, and if you don't do this, you're not even an adult, you're not capable of helping others in a true sense, freeing them, freeing people from the grips of a monster so ugly that he makes Brams Stoker's Dracula look like an errant misbehaving altar boy.

BWAHAHA

I WAS KINDA WITH YOU TILL THE "hidden Satan worshippers" part...

There is no large group or even relatively small group of people who believe in Christianity worshipping Satan in all of recorded history......not one.

The satanists are all atheists making fun of Christianity in the most disrespectful way they could think of.

No one who believe would fight for the team offering eternal torture and exile from heaven..

It would be the stupidest decision by a human in history...

Assuming they believed...

"Screw eternal paradise..in going to the first put to be tortured!!"

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Did you see what he did to Ted Cruz???

Do you doubt he could repeat the process with ANY PRESENT elected republican?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

But Cav,

He's got his manufacturing overseas as well. He's a billionaire, he can afford to make ties and things at home, but he does not.

From what moral platform will he insist on his business competitors ceasing to do the same thing he is doing and has been doing for years?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Trump will just simply have to tariff himself to death for all of his chinese-manufactured goods.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

He will enact HIS own penalties or we will dump HIM too.
The US must rebuild infrastructure Business will be an interesting development.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

But Cav,

He's got his manufacturing overseas as well. He's a billionaire, he can afford to make ties and things at home, but he does not.

From what moral platform will he insist on his business competitors ceasing to do the same thing he is doing and has been doing for years?

Here's the thing - most businesses would prefer to do their manufacturing close to home, but it simply isn't cost effective. I would imagine Trump is the same.

Better believe as a successful businessman, he would know what things could start to shift that equation and start to make it profitable to do the manufacturing back here in the states again. Regulatory burden is a part of it that most people seriously do not really understand.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I have no doubt you will dump him.

But will you be doing that on the day it becomes obvious that he has no intention of living according to what he preaches, or will it be in four years, when he has already helped drag your nation backwards twenty years in all the worst possible ways it could be done, without any of the benefits in terms of productivity?

I mean, it's not as if the people have been given new powers, to eject a man from the presidency before his time is up! Seriously, what editorial control do the people expect to have here?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

It's HIS choices.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Please! The way the establishment politicians hate him, they won't hesitate to rediscover bipartisanship long enough to impeach him.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Here is what I understand.

It is a FACT that he could make his ties in the United States, and still make money. He could afford to make them closer to home, but does not, because he would rather pay a lot of people a small amount of money, than pay a lot of people a fair wage. That's it, that's all. He is a BILLIONAIRE! Do you have the slightest understanding of what that means? It means that the cost of compliance with regulations is NOTHING to the man, compared to what it would be for a person looking to start a garment business from any other financial position!

He could do it in a heart beat and feel not one bit upset at the comparative cost, IF he believed it was a good and just thing, to keep business at home. He does not, and we can tell that because he has not even made it happen himself, not set an example for other businesses and business leaders in the least.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

But Cav,

Trump doesn't care about moral platform s lol..

Hypothetically he could be a prime "do as I say not as I do " guy. Infact I think it is probable..

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

But Cav,

Here's the thing - most businesses would prefer to do their manufacturing close to home, but it simply isn't cost effective. I would imagine Trump is the same.

Better believe as a successful businessman, he would know what things could start to shift that equation and start to make it profitable to do the manufacturing back here in the states again. Regulatory burden is a part of it that most people seriously do not really understand.

It will never be cost effective with 1$ n hour labor over seas.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

and to counter balance that advantage companies who move their manufacturing overseas to produce items sold here in the states will see a tariff placed on those items.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join