It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear African Americans, I apologize for the current political paradigm

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: network dude
I think once the idiot fear mongers can find their safe spaces, the rest of the population that has working brain cells will quickly realize that this situation does not mean that Black folks are in danger, or Latinos are in danger, or that the LGBT community is in any more danger than they were before.

1 race= human
in the US, 1 nationality=Americans

We can and will unite.

I don't share your optimism. I see the Trump election as the reason for extremist to start the purge on their own.

I can show evidence even on ATS of hatred of minorities.

What I think is extremist is your almost clever attempt to create a strawman.

Purging the government of corruption does NOT = hatred of minorities.

But you set up your post to insinuate they are one in the same, and you 'have evidence' of a few people's 'hatred of minorities' on ATS which further insinuates that what? That we're gonna break out the furnaces and open the camps for ethnic cleansing now right?

Gimme a break!

Now you're creating the strawman...that's not what I said.

I was refering to extremist groups acting on their own using Trumps "shipem back statment' to implement their own agenda.

The racial divide is larger than ever and I place the blame squarely on Trump.

Ok, fair enough.

What "agenda" is that you speak about?

I don't see how Trump is the cause for the racial divide, I think the MSM is the one with the power to manipulate people into extremely ignorant positions.

Most people voting against Trump cite "he's a racist", but that's the exact reason Trump won, because people are sick of this lame unsubstantiated race card being played everyday purely because they have no valid arguments in most of these issues and need to retaliate somehow. So labels and namecalling is the first resort. And it pissed a lot of voters off.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

What "agenda" is that you speak about?

Organized Violence against minorities..

melanoidnation.org...
www.vocativ.com...
247wallst.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It's so nice of you to extend this community with your privilege

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Muslims asked if they should leave America. The American dream is now telling people to 'leave'.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

The American dream was meant for Americans, not illegal aliens. That distinction is important and overlooked far too often.

I never heard Trump say he was against immigration. But I did hear him say he is against illegal immigration and immigration of unvetted potential terrorists. I will never understand why that is a problem for anyone. Illegal immigration should not be happening. It is ridiculously narrow minded to ignore the connection between muslims and terrorism. Of course, not all muslims are terrorists and not all terrorists are muslims. But why does that stop us from looking more closely at who we are inviting in to our country? We need to properly vet everyone who wishes to live here. That is precluded by the act of sneaking across the border under the cover of darkness.

No nation was ever made great by people sneaking across its border in the middle of the night. Many nations have been destroyed that way. But none made great.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

To be fair the black population in Florida is about 16-17 percent. So it mostly makes sense.

www.census.gov...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

I am disgusted that the Clinton platform was so willing to take advantage of a population that is experiencing so much political, economic and cultural turmoil.

I think this is why she lost.

You can pander to a community, because the people in the community share a good number of the same problems, needs and even sometimes the same beliefs, but when you try to determine what a person needs, what problems they have, and what their beliefs are, solely based on the color of their skin, you are bound to lose.

I have the most Heinz 57 family on this planet, and I can assure of one thing, that is that how they think, what they want, what they believe, and the problems they face, has absolutely nothing to do with the color of their skin.

So which African Americans are you speaking to? Unless you know them personally, you are making the same mistake that Hillary's team made.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
It's hard to convince people who've seen every scam in the book and lived through the consequences of decades of failed promises and policies to find the will to go through it all one more time, especially when it's obvious their interests aren't being reflected.

If I have a friend that lies continually; eventually I'm just not gonna believe anything that comes out of his mouth. Poor people are much harder to hustle than a guy with money and hubris... you can scam them all day and they'll keep playing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join