It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that the election is over and Trump won.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: ColaTesla

You know whats actually deplorable?

Winning - then being of such low character that you have to kick the loser while they are down.

THAT is the dictionary definition of deplorable.

Can't say I'm surprised in the least though.

Boo who....

As i mentioned, liberals seem to be good at dishing it out, Not so good at taking it though.....

edit on 9-11-2016 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Winning - then being of such low character that you have to kick the loser while they are down.

I already clarified this in my response to you but i will do it again. You, people who have been throwing this lie around left and right everywhere and the MSM included are the ones that kicked themselves in the teeth with this. You have been throwing around a most blatant lie for almost a year while putting blinders on. 1 minute on google would have shown you but lets not pretend all of you who are guilty of this lie did not actually already knew it was a lie. I have seen a lot of people ask the question i have asked here and not one of you was able to provide this simple piece of evidence that should have been so extremely easy to produce if it were true.

again, you kicked yourself in the teeth. Dont blame others now for your own misbehavings just because you have been outed for it. Dont throw a tantrum now when people point out your lies and finally and for once demand some evidence

Show some responsibility for your own actions instead of once again pointing the finger at others, dont you feel you have done enough of that by now, and unjustly so i might add?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Yep, deplorable.

Thanks for proving that without a shadow of a doubt.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

dude go cry in Australia

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

That post wasn't directed at you. It was directed at those others who are literally laughing and gloating and being complete wankers.

I admit that you haven't gone that far yet.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

dude go cry in Australia

Why cry? Life is great here!

There's no wankers, you see. We treat each other with some modicum of respect. You just laugh and gloat and generally act like a deplorable human being.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Nope, I just call out BS when I see it.

I didn't vote for either.

Now why don't you act like an adult and go edit out your childish insults ?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

childish insults ?

Childish insults?

Are you friggin kidding me?

Apparently my calling people out for being gloating, arrogant wankers is more "childish" than posters literally going "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH points finger, you lose" and calling people "low information,whiny, cry-baby, sore losers".

Tell me, honestly, what planet do you live on?

edit on 9/11/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

"Yet" you say...

Well how about you go about it this way. Democrats have been gloating under this lie for this long. What do you expect to get back for that? Understanding and a pat on the back? No, you get people like me finally demanding some actual proof of your false lies.

Are you saying it is unfair of me to ask for some actual evidence of this?
Can you deliver it?

I and others have been asking this questions for a long long time now so dont even try and pretend this request is made to as you sayy "kick people when they are down" You downed yourselves with this sort of behaviour, you have no one else to blame for that. And how can this be "kicking people when they are down" if were true? If it were true that he said it, how? So by saying that you basically admit it was all just a awful lie and hugely deceitful.

There is only 2 ways about this. i would like someone to produce the actual evidence or simply admit it was all a terrible lie.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 09 Nov 2016 08:28:38 -060016201611America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

"Yet" you say...

Nothing surprises me anymore. I'm just leaving the option open.

As to the rest, you clearly missed the entire point of why I posted in this thread in the first place. I'm really not going to bother explaining it to you, seeing as it should be self-obvious.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
All the salt got me parched hombre.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I addressed your post to the point and in detail. like i said. You can produce the evidence or admit it was a lie.

Or do like many before you have done. Walk away from it because you do not want to do the latter.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 09 Nov 2016 08:31:50 -060016201611America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Democrats have been insufferable since Obama ran, in 2008.

Skewed polls and media fawning made them even more insufferable for months.

It sucks to be on the losing end, but this is the bed Democrats made for themselves. You cannot racebait and walk on the backs of women and minorities and expect anything more.

I voted for Johnson, but I am so, so glad Hillary lost.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

I addressed your post to the point and in detail. like i said. You can produce the evidence or admit it was a lie.

Or do like many before you have done. Walk away from it because you do not want to do the latter.

You want the truth?

I DON'T CARE. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR NOGGIN!

I simply logged onto ATS today and saw the avalanche of gloating, arrogance and kicking the losers coming from Trump supporters and resolved to call them out for their deplorable attitude.

Don't like it? Go and tell a brick wall, it cares more than I do.

edit on 9/11/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I get it.

You're insulting people, because you don't like people insulting people.

To use your words, you sound like an "arrogant wanker".

I bet you get beat up a lot.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Good for you, get off your moral high horse already. She lost, oh well. She was really a turd though, so you're not missing much.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

You can think whatever you want, it will never make it true.

Keep proving my point with your deplorable and disgraceful attitude though.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

I really do hope you're right, that Trump turns out to be the saviour you all hope he will be. That's what most of these other deplorable posters are completely missing about me. I want the world to heal from this, not keep tearing each other apart.

If he doesn't, however, don't expect to be treated kindly. We will not allow you to play victim.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

Suck it up buttercup, Trump supporters has endured months of abuse, don't go whining because liberals are getting a bit of payback.

It's not the Trump supporters fault that voters decided that its the liberals who were deplorable....

Even though I agree with you, we who believed Trump was the better choice don't have to rub salt in their wounds. We can take the higher ground and accept that there will always be differences of opinion. Anyway, saying nothing just pisses them off even more and a well placed laugh can carry the day. Lol

Cheers - Dave
edit on 11/9.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join