It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton and the DNC Have Only Themselves to Blame

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The biggest loser last night was Obama.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I thought illegals has always been considered criminals that brake the laws, you know the laws that are established in the US by our congress in order to handle criminals.

If you or me brake the law you bet your butt that the authorities will come to our homes and take us away to jail.

Getting illegals braking the law is actually just exercising the law.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The curtain was pulled on the establishment, the DNC, the clintons, the globalist agenda, the biased corporate media and the American people rejected them.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The biggest loser last night was Obama.

Yup. Eight years of the Obama agenda just went up in smoke in one night. Virtually his entire legacy will be undone within the next two years. Not a moment too soon, either, IMO.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

He probably will agree with some amnesty, but like Reagan amnesty and sweeping immigration laws that never were enforced after that and now we have another amnesty crisis it should never happen again, laws are to be enforced no ignored.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Yep, Bernie could have won......

There was a handful of states with just a small margin that could have easily flipped.

I heard some people say it was white people rebelling against a black President - I don't think that's true at all.

People don't want anyone who they felt was part of the establishment and the Dems presented exactly what people didn't want.

link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

They clearly don't get it. It will be some time still before they do.

Remember when they called Reagan the Teflon President? Trump is that in spades. Expect Americans to not only demand change with their votes, but their dollars too.

The media establishment should be terrified.

Maybe real journalism will return to America.

link   
a reply to: Daughter2

NO. I voted for Obama. That's not it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Hey, we are in the wilderness, you understand. It does not matter, me or any other democrats opinion. The republicans have all the balance of power and Trump promised to use it to its full extent to deliver. Waffling already.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

They are mellowing out this morning even trying to justified why up to 11 last night they were giving Hillary the win.

I just have to laugh at the way they are trying to rectified themselves.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I would imagine, if media outlets were paying attention, a change is going to come to the way they do things as well. Social media / independent "media" got used a lot and was able to counter some of the lies the msm was pushing.

They have known this , this isn't a new revelation for them.

What is coming is gov't going full retard on the internet to get back that control that they always had with a mono direction medium such as tv,radio, and print .

So they will pass legislation that will require everyone to use their real identify online as a form of intimidation to keep them in line or quite.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I agree.

But I'm willing to bet that Trump won't permit that mistake a second time. Dreamers will get to stay, but the illegal gravy train across our boarders is done.

edit on 9-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Is going to be amnesty MOMof3, but now the sweeping one that Hilalry and the democrats promised, that is a fact, now as for the laws that has always been there to deal with illegal immigration and never enforced that needs to be put as priority, to avoid another wave and immigration crisis like the one we have now after Regan amnesty.

edit on 9-11-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I heard some people say it was white people rebelling against a black President - I don't think that's true at all.

I know you are the messenger so this isn't targeted at you , but that is the biggerst BS I have heard. Than why the F did Obama get elected twice with the majority?

This was nothing more than people giving the middle finger to the DNC,GOP, and the MSM.
edit on 041130America/ChicagoWed, 09 Nov 2016 08:04:41 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

So, he isn't going to go from business to business checking papers? So, another deal with the dreamers but different and better. Got it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

MSNBC tried to paint Trump's win as proof of racism. Their heads are still fully inserted in their backsides.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I'm latina I voted for Obama on his first term.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

MSNBC tried to paint Trump's win as proof of racism. Their heads are still fully inserted in their backsides.

Yeah I don't typically watch MSNBC but when I do its because trump is winning. It was like watching a train wreck.

They had an African American host that kept shaking his head in disbelieve and kept saying how can this be the Latin American Community came out and voted.

I guess it never occurred to him that not all Hispanics are illegals and that they don't just simply blindly conform to a corrupted system.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

If he stops the problem from growing, then yes, a deal will be cut for the Dreamers....something the Republicans and Democrats should have been able to achieve long ago.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

So no change in laws, amnesty, and just the same old same old. Got it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join