It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Positive Effect of Trump Victory: Putin Just Opened the Door Again

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This OP is good news.

The King has been knocked off his throne.

Check Mate!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Being close allies with Russia is LONG overdue. LONG LONG overdue.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Now if we can just stop killing Arabs for Israel. The US dropped 23,000 bombs on 5 predominately Muslim countries in 2015 alone. I have this theory that it's not the NFL or that we have too much sex on TV as to why they hate us. I think they may hate us because we bomb the effin shiite out them!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Yeah, I'm sure you're right, but they've been hating us officially for at least nearly a century -- there was terrorism and death to capitalist pigs way back in the early 70s when I was a kid and probably 50 years before that -- so they probably have more good reason now, but I don't think that was their reason then. Really from here it seems like it's just been pretty consistent no matter what we do or don't do.

RC

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

great news.

I am happy that our people and the great people of Russia can work together to preserve peace and advance our civilization beyond the chess board of psychopaths.

Good times to be alive.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I'm so damn glad Trump won.

I look forward to see us and Russia working together and advancing together in space exploration and technology.

Hopefully everything comes together and there's peace. It surely wouldn't have a chance with the crooked b*tch if she won.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Very glad to hear this, finally. I knew that if Trump won Putin would calm himself down. Clinton was on a path for war. Glad she was taken out quite literally. Not only did America need this but the world.

However glad to hear this come from Russia itself.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Maybe you should ask Ukraine how calm Putin is. Maybe he is biding his time with a weak appeasement president.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Wow DJ, such pessimism!

Not pessimism. Fact.

What you're saying is not fact, it's fiction. Created by your imagination...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Look at all the traitors. Putin is a criminal at best and a dictator at worst. Hes not our friend and the worst kind of company. Instead of playing these stupid games how about we continue to sanction Russia until they learn that in order to have access to all the things America has to offer you have to not interfere in our elections or violate the human rights of its own people.

Anyone who is looking to normalize relations with Putin is likely a criminal themselves. Putin needs to start acting like he has dignity and come back to the world stage as a partner instead of a taker.

I'm sick of this crap about interference in elections. OBAMA CAME TO OUR COUNTRY AND THREATENED US THAT IF WE LEAVE THE EUROPEAN UNION, WE WILL BE AT THE BACK OF THE QUEUE FOR TRADE DEALS!!!

Shove it up your arse.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

I hope he proves me wrong. Actions speak louder than words. I just hope the American people who voted for him don't regret the decision they made. Sometimes anger interferes with making reasonable and sensible decisions.

You're right which is why we're so happy Hillary lost. Her supporters have been destroying communities, ganging up and randomly attacking white Trump supporters, attacking supporters at rally's, and have labeled all of us racists/bigots. So many hateful acts in past 6-8 months it's insane. I'm just glad our country has a chance to salvage any respect we may have left.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Now if we can just stop killing Arabs for Israel.

Trump has promised to move the American embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

It just happens that I lean more towards Russia's foreign policy, as they are the lesser of two evil and don't tend to occupy other countries and overthrow their legally elected governments.

Tell that to Ukraine, Georgia, Chechniya, Belarus, Poland, Finland....

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Some people call Putin a dictator, and think he should be removed in favour of "democracy", but this model just doesn't work in some countries.

This is what Russophobia looks like. The Russian people are stupid and lazy and need to be bullied to get things done.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

What you're saying is not fact, it's fiction. Created by your imagination...

I must have one helluvan imagination!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 11-11-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I pray that this all comes to fruition. Just imagine what can be accomplished with the U.S. and Russian in a healthy relationship. The world would feel a huge sigh of relief. The 2 together would have the ability to leverage OPEC, China, and the entire middle east to a point of a long wanted peace across the globe. I also pray that the promises made are kept, otherwise I feel an imminent death to the Republican party.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ConstitutionalPatriot

And it's not just about Russia :

President Assad: Syria is ready to co-operate with Donald Trump

Mr Trump has indicated that his foreign policy stance will be less interventionist than his predecessors'. He stated in the second presidential debate that regime change only causes more instability in the Middle East and while Mr Assad is not exactly a welcome partner, shoring up his government is the best way to stem the extremism that has flourished in the chaos of Syria’s civil war.

Mr Trump has suggested withdrawing support for the Syrian rebels still fighting in east Aleppo, neighbouring Idlib province and the south of the country, which could prove to finally tilt the war in the Syrian government's favour.

That would be a complete shift of policy with the Obama administration.

The US has tacitly supported rebels in the war both logistically and financially. In order to bring peace to the conflict which has killed more than 400,000 people to date, Washington has been committed to the idea that Mr Assad must be removed from power.

While the real reason, as mentioned by Secretary Clinton, may just be :

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Not to go off subject, but that is exactly what I am doing, pardon me mods, perhaps it has come to your attention....... but we here at ATS are seeing an abundance of double posts. I myself had one, and I noticed a couple here as on other threads... Is a glitch manifesting here?

Well, to redeem myself, I refer back to topic.. We have been allies with Russia in wars, why not in Peace? Aside from the cost in $ and Rubles, technology is on the rise and we could both embrace and apply our discoveries together for a better world as a whole.

edit on 11-11-2016 by Plotus because: add info

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
We have been kept in "allies" games war-speak for too long to think different, don't we? Being allies with someone against someone else...
I'm expecting to see a more bilateral world. We can see it happening.
This "Positive Effect of Trump Victory" is positive. Ukraine, Poland and other traumatized nations would like to keep it negative for obvious reasons but I think their wild dreams won't happen.
Almost everything has been said during the years. We have seen through our own talking heads' propaganda here many times and we have learned a lot about our own imperfections.
edit on 11/11/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join