It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Positive Effect of Trump Victory: Putin Just Opened the Door Again

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Putin on Trump victory: Russia is ready to restore relations with US
Russia is ready and looks forward to restoring bilateral relations with the United States, Russian President Vladimir Putin said, commenting on the news of Donald Trump's victory in the US presidential election.

“We heard [Trump's] campaign rhetoric while still a candidate for the US presidency, which was focused on restoring the relations between Russia and the United States,” President Putin said, speaking at the presentation ceremony of foreign ambassadors' letters of credentials in Moscow.

“We understand and are aware that it will be a difficult path in the light of the degradation in which, unfortunately, the relationship between Russia and the US are at the moment,” he added.

Earlier today, in a message to Donald Trump the Russian President expressed confidence that the dialogue between Moscow and Washington, in keeping with each other’s views, meets the interests of both Russia and the US.

www.rt.com...

I just heard Putin deliver his congrats speech to Trump, in which he sounded very positive about restoring full relations with the USA. He plainly stated that Russia is willing to cooperate and work together on solutions for Syria. He also mentioned that a healthy US-Russia relationship would promote peace and stability in the world.

I certainly can't argue with that! And for God's sakes, that is one hell of a whole lot better than reporting to you we are about to enter WW3 if Clinton had been elected! THIS was one of the main reasons that I was pulling for Trump. And he's not even in office yet and you see the effect, mere hours after the news has catapulted around the world! I am so happy to be able to deliver this good news instead of really, really bad news for a change.

I'm so sorry Mr. and Mrs. Establishment that you can't make another trillion dollars off yet another conflict and enslave us some more because now Putin is willing to come back to the table and talk. Who knows, maybe Trump and company can hammer something out this time.

I know good news doesn't go over well here. I know a lot of you prefer doom and gloom. Well too damn bad. Get used to good news. The HILLARY is gone, and the puppet strings from the globalists have been broken. There is hope, finally. FINALLY!

Links to follow, as this is just breaking news I heard directly on an RT news conference video.
edit on Wed Nov 9th 2016 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Nov 9 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Wed Nov 9 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

+33 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

I am actually happy that Russia will no longer face the US as an adversary and never should have. I have high hopes the US and Russia will become the closest of ally's against all that is evil in the world. US and Russia working together will make almost an unstoppable force.

GO TEAM!!!

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
As a dane that is the only reason i "voted" for Trump, for him to get a healthy relation ship with Putin, get some trading and cooperation going and stop the crap about WW3.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

A Friendly Russia Helps our Ability to Keep North Korea and Iran in Check . It is also Advantageous in our Dealings with China too on a Geopolitical Scale . Russia , and Not the EU , could be America's Best Ally in the Years to come . The Soviet Union is Ancient History , Russia has Embraced Capitalism and Resists Globalization . A Match Made in Heaven if People would just see that .

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Same thing happened when Reagan was elected....world leaders took notice , and also the Iran hostages were released . Trump,is an unknown and that's scary to others. Let's hope it all works out for the best.....and Let's hope Hillary doesn't have him killed ....so we can have a chance to see some of the changes made . I hope she got to jail now !

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

I am actually happy that Russia will no longer face the US as an adversary and never should have. I have high hopes the US and Russia will become the closest of ally's against all that is evil in the world. US and Russia working together will make almost an unstoppable force.

GO TEAM!!!

My thoughts exactly.

And let's face it, short of all out war, Russian-US relations couldn't get any worse.

And because our own snivelling Politicians take their lead from whatever the US is doing or saying, UK relations with Russia will dramatically improve quickly too...although, i wouldn't fancy our own mouthy MP Boris Johnson's chances at staying in office for much longer after his establishment directed negative rants about President Elect Trump.

Bye bye Johnny boy.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I just heard Putin deliver his congrats speech to Trump,

Of course; Putin worked hard enough for it.

in which he sounded very positive about restoring full relations with the USA.

Yes, he is will graciously lift the crippling sanctions he imposed on the United States for their interference in Ukraine. (Once we recognize Crimea as Russian property, of course.)

He plainly stated that Russia is willing to cooperate and work together on solutions for Syria.

He has said that before. The solution is: Assad stays in power and Russia keeps Syria as a client state. (No war crimes charges to be filed.)

He also mentioned that a healthy US-Russia relationship would promote peace and stability in the world.

He is right about that. Unfortunately, appeasement is not a healthy relationship.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Hillaries no fly zone over Syria was a scary plan at best .
amp.theguardian.com...
I cannot for the life of me see why working with Russia could be anything but good and its certainly better than saying you cant fly here i dare you .Sure there are things that need to be worked on but sitting down at the table is better than the alternative .
edit on 9-11-2016 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

+37 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You're NOT going to ruin my good mood DJ, no matter HOW hard you try.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
irony....

At one time Russia was the evil empire and now conservatives are bending over to kiss Putins ass.

Don't forget they're commies....I don't trust em!!
edit on 9-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

A Friendly Russia Helps our Ability to Keep North Korea and Iran in Check .

How?

It is also Advantageous in our Dealings with China too on a Geopolitical Scale .

Why?

Russia , and Not the EU , could be America's Best Ally in the Years to come .

Why?

The Soviet Union is Ancient History ,

Putin has called the collapse of the Soviet Union the greatest geopolitical disaster of modern times. He seems to have dedicated himself to rebuilding it.

Russia has Embraced Capitalism and Resists Globalization .

Russia has embraced capitalism but rejected the rule of law, human rights, and freedom of expression. I'm not sure what you mean by "globalization," since the much touted "BRICS alliance" looks a lot like globalization on Russian terms.

A Match Made in Heaven if People would just see that .

A match made Lubyanka.
edit on 9-11-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

You'll have to cut him some slack today, he's spitting feathers and choking on his sour grapes too much to think clearly.

Whoo-hoo...the rain is pouring down, i've got a cold, it's freezing and it's an absolutely wonderful day!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Celebrate away... but I don't want to hear any complaining when the cops are issued tanks.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: jappee
It's not just Putin, from here in the Philippines.

Philippines' President Duterte says his country can enhance relations with the US and congratulates Trump, a month after telling Obama to 'go to Hell'

Yes, the man who orders goon squads to murder people can recognize one of his own.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Celebrate away... but I don't want to hear any complaining when the cops are issued tanks.

Haven't you heard?

They already have been, the 3000 tanks came along with the Billions of hollow point rounds and AR 15's...i'm surprised you didn't know.

But don't panic...the tanks are only to ferry the weather office personnel to the firing range and back....apparently.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Er, that is until they um,
you know ,

have a disagreement . But 100% agreed Trump is a breath of fresh air , they (The Republicans , : /) may have just Brexiteered an actual liberation of America (from Globalist arbitrators) . Does the Putin carry a similar agenda ??

One thing about the (often) right wing , they do value sovereignty . Good for them : deep breaths, now carry on .

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

I concur with that statement!

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: jappee
It's not just Putin, from here in the Philippines.

Philippines' President Duterte says his country can enhance relations with the US and congratulates Trump, a month after telling Obama to 'go to Hell'

Yes, the man who orders goon squads to murder people can recognize one of his own.

He's not and there are no roving death squads here.

More MSM lies.

Crime rate is plummeting. People are happy.

The Philippine people are very happy with Duterte. He is actually cleaning up the corruption and drug problems and now starting on the Terrorists in the south.

You have no idea how corrupt the media is there and flat out lying to you about the Philippines, ask any of us who are living here.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

It may sound all cozy and nice at the moment, but we really don't know if Trump's narcissistic personality and childish temperament will create more conflict in negotiations with Russia and the rest of the world. He doesn't take criticism well and he surely doesn't respect people when he thinks he's right. I'm all for world peace, but I wouldn't start celebrating until Trump can prove himself on the world stage.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join