It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico Border Swamped By Fleeing Americans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Just in, apt, and funny as hell.

www.chaser.com.au...

Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto has today pledged to crack down on the rising tide of illegal immigrants flooding into the country from the United States, following an unprecedented influx of US citizens attempting to flee the country’s mounting political turmoil.

Though the number of Americans crossing the border into their neighbouring country has been steadily on the rise since August last year, authorities are reporting that the problem has reached epidemic proportions tonight, following predictions of a Trump presidency.

more...

Meanwhile New York is reportedly at a standstill following the mass re-patriation of Mexican workers, with the entire service industry grinding to a halt, leaving millions of white middle class business analysts stranded in their twelfth story offices, unable to obtain the Starbucks coffee they have come to depend on to make it through a day of largely pointless middle-management.

“It’s a nightmare” said one dazed social media guru, as he attempted to hail a non-existent cab on the corner of 42nd and 3rd streets, “My company’s going to have to fold. You can’t expect us to keep going without employees who are willing to work for three dollars an hour. Just the tax alone from employing documented workers would cripple our entire business model.”

Not much to add, I just thought it funny as hell.
edit on 9-11-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
CNN are reporting that the Mexicans are shouting build the wall , build the wall 👍

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Funny as hell alright. Good fun old chap.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Actually illegal immigrants are fleeing the US not Americans!

Media is once again lying......

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold
Thank you for this thread!!!!
After sleeping only three hours the thread made me laugh so hard that i am broad awake now!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold
Just in, apt, and funny as hell.

www.chaser.com.au...

Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto has today pledged to crack down on the rising tide of illegal immigrants flooding into the country from the United States, following an unprecedented influx of US citizens attempting to flee the country’s mounting political turmoil.

Though the number of Americans crossing the border into their neighbouring country has been steadily on the rise since August last year, authorities are reporting that the problem has reached epidemic proportions tonight, following predictions of a Trump presidency.

more...

Meanwhile New York is reportedly at a standstill following the mass re-patriation of Mexican workers, with the entire service industry grinding to a halt, leaving millions of white middle class business analysts stranded in their twelfth story offices, unable to obtain the Starbucks coffee they have come to depend on to make it through a day of largely pointless middle-management.

“It’s a nightmare” said one dazed social media guru, as he attempted to hail a non-existent cab on the corner of 42nd and 3rd streets, “My company’s going to have to fold. You can’t expect us to keep going without employees who are willing to work for three dollars an hour. Just the tax alone from employing documented workers would cripple our entire business model.”

Not much to add, I just thought it funny as hell.

That was good! haha

Don't laugh too soon though,

It could still happen.

They legalized Cannabis recently as a human right in mexico.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Lol

Well it is 9/11 there in Mexico today so it makes sense

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Could the immigrants be 'twinned' ?

Each illegal Mexican could have an emigrating American counterpart and, so long as the numbers balance, there needn't be a problem with immigration.

X million in and X million out.

top topics

join