It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have Entered Idiocracy

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Welcome to whatever we're going to get, Reldra.
Your original post is highly regarded, as my significant
other and yourself may be kindred spirits.

I got a text from her early this morning. I awoke to
news that dumfounded me, but there was no surprise.
She typed, "I know we're screwed now. I also know what
many must felt when Andy Jackson got in.
"it's like the Hillbillies are moving into the White House."

I submit Jed Clampett and a knowledgeable Cabinet has
GOT to be better than Marge Drysdale with an infinite
supply of nasty pills and warmongers steering.
Just the same, as my first post today, "He's Hired." Irk.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I hope you can come to terms with reality. If not, there's the door.

Changes are coming.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I hope you can come to terms with reality. If not, there's the door.

Changes are coming.

Nice false dichotomy. While you're at it, crack open a cheap beer, adopt a slack-jawed accent, and say "''fyoudon' lahggit, wuhl you kin gyeet out."

Changes are coming. Change is inevitable. Progress is entirely optional.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Trump has won, he is giving the acceptance speech based on Clinton's concession.

God help us all.

I also hope ATS stays together and a family, like we have been. It has gotten through several elections.

This one is different, though.

I love my country, I will now have to think of Donald Trump as Commander in Chief come January.

Let us stay together.

Ignore the taunting replies to this thread Reldra

Every one in Blighty I have talked to from all ages who have brought up the election are amazed he won

The perpetual smear machine online against Hillary obviously worked,no matter the truth

She did get the popular vote, I know that is not enough but shows she has more supporters than trump

Anyway keep smiling

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Trump has won, he is giving the acceptance speech based on Clinton's concession.

God help us all.

I also hope ATS stays together and a family, like we have been. It has gotten through several elections.

This one is different, though.

I love my country, I will now have to think of Donald Trump as Commander in Chief come January.

Let us stay together.

I'm just so gleefully pleased that ATS is internet-based...because all of the posts you made in support of the corrupt career politician, the criminal, the soon-to-be prisoner will alllllll be readily available for me to laugh at whenever I need.

I dont care that Trump won necessarily, read my posts and threads from the past month for proof, Im just over the moon that hillary got a deserved kick to the face by deplorable, uneducated, racist, sexist dummies.

I will remember, remember all of your ridiculous posts in October and November.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I'm just so gleefully pleased that ATS is internet-based

I was just reading one today...almost better than sex.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Time for you to all come together not attack the other side of political spectrums.
I'm wary I have been wary since I heard who got the nominations.
I think the USA and the UK will get stronger ties but I'm again wary of which direction those ties take us.

Trump has no useful foreign policy. That is why I say God help us all.

I am Wiccan/agniostic...but I may start going to a real church again.

There is something a block away, it is either Cathiolic or Baptist there is a Jewish Temple within a block....I am going to walk into one of them tomorrow.

Your What??? Wiccan/Agnostic not possible. Study harder.... if Wiccan you should have said Goddess Help us.

Merry meet

(oh and your thread title not nice, but your post original was fine and well said from your point of view.)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Oh, get over yourself! Grow up and stop the whining! Clinton and Obama both were very classy, respectful and gracious in their concession speeches. What a shame you can't follow their lead. It's not the end of the world. You are now feeling just like a whole lot of people felt when Obama was elected. We survived, you will too just as soon as you stop acting like the world is ending and be thankful that you wake up each day. Ever stop to think that maybe if you weren't so judgemental you might just discover things aren't as bad as you seem to think they are? Furthermore, stop thinking you know what he will do, you don't! How about keeping a lid on it and give him a chance. If after he has been in office he has done things you don't like, by all means you have every right to whine and complain but the man hasn't even been sworn in and taken office yet, so all this forlorn BS is just that BS!

For conspiracy theiorists, a lot of you FAIL. You thought Hillary was what TPTB wanted and would rig everything to get her there and there was no way to fight it.

Their candidate was Trump.

He was portrayed as anti establishment. Anti PC. Though he had been a Democrat, and part of the 'establishment' for decades. He pulled out the hate in many and at the same time telling them that it was OK.

You people that voted for him and fought for him, you deal with the ridiculous aftermath.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I am smart enough to know how stupid he is. Are you?

And yet he out smarted "her" and won the election. What does that say about how "stupid" she is?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is a lot worse than any election I've experienced. I know quite a few people with families divided and quite a few tears. It feels like half the country is experiencing a 9/11 type feeling-- an attack on goodness. A rise in hate. For many people it feels like a profound loss for the country.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Just keep putting one foot in front of the other. Focus on what you need to do for yourself. Treat people the way you want to be treated. Say hi to your neighbor. Remember the government isn't there to hold our hands or raise us. You are in charge of your own destiny. The sun is still going to rise tomorrow and it don't really care who the prez is. Life is what we make it not what TPTB think it should be. I'm rambling now.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Right? Statements as "Spread the love we have in this room", "The Mexicans are an amazing people", and of course this "Finally we will be united, all races" are detestable and so full of hate. I can't believe someone that says such horrible, hateful things could be elected. It makes me sick.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Time for you to all come together not attack the other side of political spectrums.
I'm wary I have been wary since I heard who got the nominations.
I think the USA and the UK will get stronger ties but I'm again wary of which direction those ties take us.

Trump has no useful foreign policy.

Trump has a much better foreign policy, called COMMON SENSE.

In Libya, Clinton replaced Gaddafi with islamists
In Syria, Clinton supplied ISIS with weapons
Her failed foreign policy is directly responsible for the millions of refugees in Europe, something not seen since WW2, making her de facto the worst SoS in over SEVENTY years.

Deny ignorance...

edit on 9-11-2016 by M5xaz because:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Reldra we entered Idiocracy when the first TV was sold...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

No one wants men in the restrooms with their little girls, sick of the rhetoric, sick of the ad-hominems sick of the micro-aggressions and no one wants to be governed by an in-competent, warmongering criminal

You didn't get what you wanted you got what you needed instead of the real deplorable. The disgusting irrelevant insignificant slimy repulsive unpalatable lying maggot excuse for a woman. ✌🏾️

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I know this is the mudpit but come now you should be finding common ground not verbally assaulting each other with name calling.
Is this how low we have all become?.

I mean you think you are going to make America great again by attacking those who voted differently? the venom I have seen here is a few steps from beating people up. You all aint gonna do # with this kind of division and that goes for both whatever sides you imagine you are on..you are on one side American...fuukin act like it.
edit on 9-11-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

The Liberals will Now just have to Deal with Entering " Normalcy " for a Change ALL People Can Believe In . Their Grand Failed Social Experiment is OVER...........

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

What a drama queen you are. Like Hillary would be better. You know who won this election my fellow member? America ! That's right. The good ole U.S.A. baby.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Normal is the " New " Normal . Thank Freakin' Gawd !

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

These people were literally normalizing mental illness, I can't wait until idiots are no longer allowed to enter women's restrooms and/or identify as A ninja platypus.
edit on 9-11-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join