It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have Entered Idiocracy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
For conspiracy theiorists, a lot of you FAIL. You thought Hillary was what TPTB wanted and would rig everything to get her there and there was no way to fight it.

Their candidate was Trump.

He was portrayed as anti establishment. Anti PC. Though he had been a Democrat, and part of the 'establishment' for decades. He pulled out the hate in many and at the same time telling them that it was OK.

You people that voted for him and fought for him, you deal with the ridiculous aftermath.

Their candidate was Trump? Pure nonsense! You are hurting because you find yourself on the losing side and are now putting out absurd arguments in order to save face by pretending that your support for the criminal Hillary Clinton was right. It won't wash any more, so give it up.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
All hail President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

edit on 9-11-2016 by JimTSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
You could start by using real English - Idiocracy isn't even a word

It is a film title.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I'm here.

Not going away.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Trump has won, he is giving the acceptance speech based on Clinton's concession.

God help us all.

I also hope ATS stays together and a family, like we have been. It has gotten through several elections.

This one is different, though.

I love my country, I will now have to think of Donald Trump as Commander in Chief come January.

Let us stay together.

No worries, it will only get better from here. We can finally have a great country again. You're welcome BTW, I voted for Trump.

edit on 9-11-2016 by LSU0408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You are free people and can still protest unpopular or damaging decisions by those elected, whomever they may be. Keep that in mind and good luck.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
My soul feeds on your agony...
Its a morality thing.

OK, let's not get dramatic.

Did you read your OP?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Time for you to all come together not attack the other side of political spectrums.
I'm wary I have been wary since I heard who got the nominations.
I think the USA and the UK will get stronger ties but I'm again wary of which direction those ties take us.

Trump has no useful foreign policy. That is why I say God help us all.

I am Wiccan/agniostic...but I may start going to a real church again.

There is something a block away, it is either Cathiolic or Baptist there is a Jewish Temple within a block....I am going to walk into one of them tomorrow.

Ok, lets not get dramatic.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Hopefully he will support justices who respect the constitution, not appoint justices who twist it to serve a Marxist agenda like Obama has done.

Sure. Whatever that means.

Overturning Roe V. Wade is one of them. Overturning the 2015 decision banning gay marriage is unconstitutional is another. All things he's said he hopes is accomplished via the supreme court justices he appoints. Perhaps you find those changes agreeable. I'm sure many Trump supporters would. I, for one, find it morally appalling.

If it makes you feel any better, it could have been worse. Clinton could have won.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Now we have entered idiocracy?

Now we are seeing the fruits of the idiocracy. America is now officially the land of hatred and bigotry. My condolences.

Indeed...

The left are rioting everywhere because they didn't get what they wanted.

www.thesun.co.uk...

www.mirror.co.uk...

www.latimes.com...

How many Republicans did this in 2008 or 2012?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I'd be angry too if the candidate I wanted didn't win.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Well think of the bright side.

How much fun is going to be when his people realize he can't deliver anything he promised.

Fun Fun Fun hahahaha

You haven't learned by now that you shouldn't count your chicken before they hatch? We've been hearing for a year and a half, all the things Trump can't do, but he always did.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Trump has won, he is giving the acceptance speech based on Clinton's concession.

God help us all.

I also hope ATS stays together and a family, like we have been. It has gotten through several elections.

This one is different, though.

I love my country, I will now have to think of Donald Trump as Commander in Chief come January.

Let us stay together.

Honestly Fk the rest of the jerkwads being pricks on here .......your post is heartfelt.........

And I agree, those of us adult enough to be Americans with each other and work together WILL survive........

Let them have their celebration and gluttony, they will suffer.........

I compare them to the Quarterbacks in school who enjoyed all the attention.............now they are grease monkeys chaning oil in my truck and im the one making them look bad in the gym and working my own hours lol........

Let them.....We work with who we can......and the rest go by the wayside..........

Love ya Rel......

The way you speak, your describing EXACTLY how she has been on ATS, the whining child. If you act like she has, you must expect a big "ha ha I told you so".

Careful, he'll make you look bad in the gym after you change his oil... LULZ...

Let them cry, let them think America is doomed. Let them think Trump will fail. Everything he's been projected fail at, according to liberals, he's been successful instead.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
In your op you state "we have entered idiocracy" in which you are comparing Donald Trump with president Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho. You present this as a great failure of the american people to select a proper leader. This is all wrong, heres why:

Idiocracy is a play on the word democracy, which is an abstract noun based on a government of the entire population. The premise of the movie is that the population is stupid as a result of the least intelligent elements of the population being the most prolific. Point being that not only is it not a place that can be entered, but its decidedly non partisan.

You probably meant to say we have become an idiocracy, but you would be wrong to lay the blame on conservatives. If you were to accept the premise of the film as true, then surely the ones responsible for the rampant breeding of intellectual undesirables would be the party that offers free healthcare, welfare and cash payouts per child in the form of tax credits.

Thats totally avoiding the elephant in the room which is that the solution to your supposed problem can only be achieved by subverting democracy, or through the use of eugenics.

So which is it opie?
edit on 9-11-2016 by snarfbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

For conspiracy theiorists, a lot of you FAIL. You thought Hillary was what TPTB wanted and would rig everything to get her there and there was no way to fight it.

Their candidate was Trump.

He was portrayed as anti establishment. Anti PC. Though he had been a Democrat, and part of the 'establishment' for decades. He pulled out the hate in many and at the same time telling them that it was OK.

You people that voted for him and fought for him, you deal with the ridiculous aftermath.

I am confused here, are you trying to say you want to move past all this and work towards a better America?
If so, might I suggest you let your emotions run their course then rethink how you will approach this. Seeing members like You and Mask so angry and spitting venom is not a good thing. Unless you are bugging out, you have to live here too. Might as well give it a chance before you throw in the towel. The announcer isn't even up to the microphone yet.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Now we have entered idiocracy?

Now we are seeing the fruits of the idiocracy. America is now officially the land of hatred and bigotry. My condolences.

Indeed...

The left are rioting everywhere because they didn't get what they wanted.

www.thesun.co.uk...

www.mirror.co.uk...

www.latimes.com...

How many Republicans did this in 2008 or 2012?

I wonder what tonight is going to look like as far as violence. The election was called pretty late in the evening/morning, so not too much time to plan a riot when your tired.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I wonder what tonight is going to look like as far as violence. The election was called pretty late in the evening/morning, so not too much time to plan a riot when your tired.

Rioting was for last night/this morning.

This evening it will be about block party celebrations!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
You'd rather have her sitting at her desk being told what to do by her husband?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I can't believe how deluded some people are. They act like the messiah has come down from on high or something. They act like voting actually matters and that the "election" wasn't anything but a sham. In case you need a reality check:

ETA: A further one:

edit on 9-11-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
not surprised. if george bush can get into office...well...you know where im going with this

I'm not necessarily a George W. Bush supporter, but he was known among both democrat and republican peers of his time to be a very well-read person (constantly reading what most consider "important books"), and bipartisan accounts of him in meetings had always said he asked the most pertinent and meaningful questions.

His outward demeanor was certainly that of a goofball, but most think he was actually an intelligent man.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join