It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings Earthlings of ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hello all, I am a newbie and figured I would jump in head first and introduce myself to the masses. I've done a bit of scanning the existing forums and have come across a plethora of content I am eager to intake and reply to. Some forums I've come across that you may see me on in the future due to my interest in them include: Secret Societies, History, Survival, All forums in the Mysterious Subjects Forums section :p and Aliens and UFOs. These are a few that I'm most excited about getting into and I can't wait to explore other threads and hopefully come across new ideas and subjects that I never even knew I had an interest in. I'm friendly (at least I think so!) and understanding when it comes to constructive criticism and disagreeing opinions and I can't wait to get my hands dirty with all this site has to offer!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Welcome , though you may be bit late on the dirty part as election season comes to a close .

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Welcome and see you around.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: s0kelli0ngton

Welcome!

I hope you will be sharing some stories. I do love a good ghost story, or close encounter.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

welcome s0kelli0ngton

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Hello and welcome.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:59 AM