It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"HILLARY FOR PRISON": "Let's make it happen!" - Demented Hillary Clinton in her best Form

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Looks like the future just got brighter for everyone!

Trump Won, I knew he would.

And now for the prize.

Lets sweep the rubbish out of the White House

from under the sewers of pure evil

NO MORE OBAMACARE!

Trump is living the American Dream. Established Members have been running things for a long long time. Trump just put an end to their plans.

And the Crowds Chanting 'LOCK HER UP' LOCK HER UP'.

edit on 9-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I missed that one until now.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It's a good one too

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Sources are saying private jets are taking off all over Washington, many over loaded with half clothed corrupted bastards trying to escape...

I bet a few fridges have been kicked this evening, I also bet a few samsonite cases are at bursting point....

RA

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

I wouldn't doubt that at all, i highly expected the rat race to begin about now.

They can run but they can't hide.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

edit on 11/9/16 by Gothmog because: NM let them suffer

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Would be a dream come true if Trump says on his winning speech to Hillary "You're fired!"

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BloodxRayne
Would be a dream come true if Trump says on his winning speech to Hillary "You're fired!"

That would be Classic!

I hope he does, as Pantsuit Polly is lugged away to prison in a cel next to Obama Soros and a hundred others who deserve nothing from Americans or the World.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

So true, He's gonna drain the swamp, a lot people are about to be fired, lmao, I'm here, drinking the salty tears of all the Hillarytards.

edit on 9-11-2016 by BloodxRayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I think Trump should make a special force to arrest and imprison any and all people who try to run against him, and any media that is unflattering.
Maybe also have some agents on the street seeking out anyone talking negatively about the government once he is in..and finally remove by executive order the term limits.

Because...you know, that's what civil superpower nations do.

or wait..no, its what north korea does.

Nothing like authoritarianism, amirite

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BloodxRayne

So true, He's gonna drain the swamp, a lot people are about to be fired, lmao, I'm here, drinking the salty tears of all the Hillarytards.

haha Cheers to that!

It's gonna be a huge drain happening. Trump probably had people watching out for the 'Big Escape' weeks ahead of time so they could track and locate where they were.

That's smart business.

Ross Perot would have been proud.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
I think Trump should make a special force to arrest and imprison any and all people who try to run against him, and any media that is unflattering.
Maybe also have some agents on the street seeking out anyone talking negatively about the government once he is in..and finally remove by executive order the term limits.

Because...you know, that's what civil superpower nations do.

or wait..no, its what north korea does.

Nothing like authoritarianism, amirite

Have a drink, On Me.

RelaX

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Cheers brother,
Also CNN must be the saltiest of them all, their tears are rejuvinating me.
edit on 9-11-2016 by BloodxRayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
Have a drink, On Me.

RelaX

I am okay with the election results. the regressive left needs a firm punch in the nose for a laundry list of reasons and I hope the pain is felt, and they start asking why.

Racism: No, Obama won 2 landslide victories
Sexism: No, the right wingnuts love their precious Palin and Rice
Homophobia: No, the top alt-right champion is a flaming homosexual

Eventually they are gonna start looking at themselves and what the party that at least is meant to stand for liberty, freedom, and expression has degenerated into. a cesspool of safe spaces, gender and race considerations over merit, "cis" being somehow a swear word, anti-science discussions on sexual gender, somehow they became staunch warhawks, etc etc.

I just also despise poor winners

But most of all, I hate..hate hate authoritarianism...especially when it comes to 3rd world style political ideologes...a president trying to get competition arrested for simply existing? Clinton is now a citizen, there are murderers who aren't charged..is he gonna become batman and take as much time trying to chase down every possible criminal in the USA, or just former competition?

banana republic rulers do that. Might as well just call him El Presidente

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: JesusXst
Have a drink, On Me.

RelaX

I am okay with the election results. the regressive left needs a firm punch in the nose for a laundry list of reasons and I hope the pain is felt, and they start asking why.

Racism: No, Obama won 2 landslide victories
Sexism: No, the right wingnuts love their precious Palin and Rice
Homophobia: No, the top alt-right champion is a flaming homosexual

Eventually they are gonna start looking at themselves and what the party that at least is meant to stand for liberty, freedom, and expression has degenerated into. a cesspool of safe spaces, gender and race considerations over merit, "cis" being somehow a swear word, anti-science discussions on sexual gender, somehow they became staunch warhawks, etc etc.

I just also despise poor winners

But most of all, I hate..hate hate authoritarianism...especially when it comes to 3rd world style political ideologes...a president trying to get competition arrested for simply existing? Clinton is now a citizen, there are murderers who aren't charged..is he gonna become batman and take as much time trying to chase down every possible criminal in the USA, or just former competition?

banana republic rulers do that. Might as well just call him El Presidente

I wish i could agree but i don't

Obama made 2 landslide victories because of Illegal Voting Machines owned and run and hacked by Soros' Camp.

We all know they've been doing the cheating thing for decades

People aren't dumb, they can see it.

The Silent Majority have spoken.

enjoy your night.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
donaldtrumpnews.co...

Hacked Voting Machines

Looks like Trump was smarter than they were, he knew they were dirty, and took preventative measures to make sure it didnt happen again.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
As much as I'd love to see the Clinton's behind bars(even rich people bars), I don't believe we will.

I think the FBI gave her a one-out and TPTB switched up the winner and they're going to go with the economic failure route of control.

There's speculation that soon they'll be fleeing to escape retribution for all the evil they've done. Either way, she's done now and can't directly hurt us anymore. We're not out of the woods though. Things are still really, really bad.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
As much as I'd love to see the Clinton's behind bars(even rich people bars), I don't believe we will.

I think the FBI gave her a one-out and TPTB switched up the winner and they're going to go with the economic failure route of control.

There's speculation that soon they'll be fleeing to escape retribution for all the evil they've done. Either way, she's done now and can't directly hurt us anymore. We're not out of the woods though. Things are still really, really bad.

We (some people) didnt see Trump being the 45th President of America either. But He Is.

She along with the rest, will be judged on their inhumanity and vileness.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
nm

edit on 27-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

join