It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As a Conservative I want to Say....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
As a conservative I want to say..........

With what looks like Donald Trump probably winning the election.........

Please dont paint us with the same brush.

To my liberal friends and family, please remember who and what we fought for, as TRUE conservatives.

Please do not lump us in with what this man will do, and who will be the victims.

Come with us, come together with us and take the journey to the libertarian party , as liberal libertarians, and conservative libertarians, but a GROUP, A PEOPLE who can come together on principle and make a change in this nation.

Christ What have we done..............

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
When you guys moving to Canada?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I am going to try. I am absolutely terrified if this comes out this way.

* Wisconsin? My father's family comes from there, they have a fantastic university as well as a good inner city population. * Michigan?

And the Trump ppl say rigged.

With this guy, as you well know, we are absolutely screwed.

edit on 8-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

we need to rebuild the US. I just hope the country can unite to make that happen.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

The Conservatives Did Not Win this Election , The Liberals Did Not Win This Election , The Silent Majority who do not Consider themselves Part of Either Political Philosophies Finally Had Enough of Both and SPOKE .

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Trump won only because Hillary was so much worse. I don't think everyone us thrilled with Trump as much as they are glad Hillary lost.

The woman is pure evil.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Noooo

link   

no worries man i respect you for being true to youre beliefs

link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I've been saying it for months..

Trump will Win. But these liberals just never listen..

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
When you guys moving to Canada?

Im a former Marine, and my family heritage has been here longer than most of the people here.......

Why would I moved to Canada?

Got anything real to contribute, or just some bs, one liner?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl

no worries man i respect you for being true to youre beliefs

appreciate that............and I hope no matter what we can all work together

(post by Nikola014 removed for a manners violation)
(post by ManBehindTheMask removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
There are many, many very rational minded people on both sides that are scared and disappointed right now. Not because of a love of Hillary, because they know who Donald Trump is and can see past his rhetoric. I have stayed as independant as possible, but I truly believe we have elected one of the biggest conmen in the world to our office, as well as one of the biggest narcissists in the world, and that is scary.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Kudos to you for voicing what I believe many Republicans are thinking but leery to vocalize.

If Donald Trump wins, it's entirely possible that we'll wake up one day after the celebration dwindles and realize that we've opened Pandora's box. Maybe he will shock many of us and be a great President, or perhaps he'll prove to further the misogynistic, narcissistic and prejudical views he's spewed throughout his campaign. If it's the former (Pandora's Box), yes, it will take unity of you, me and all Americans to facilitate any change. Perhaps Donald Trump will incite the real change that we so desperately need; maybe the reality that's Donald Trump will be the true impetus for us to stand up and unite to fight for our country.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
The biggest thing I will or even could respect about his platform is how he wanted to get us out of these bulls*** trade agreements. The very trade agreementsbill put in place which promoted the off shoring of jobs. That will be the best part of all of this if he stays true to it...and he will have a Senate and house majority so it's possible unless the GOP divide gets larger. Remember the GOP are just as corrupt they just haven't been leaked on as much yet.

Overall...fu** politics they're all liars and bastards!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
"True Conservatives" are what handed us 8 years of Obama. I hope far right, far left times are over. Yes, he is a bit of a social moron, but I think he is more in the middle than anyone else in the Whole lot of candidates. He will be conservative fiscally, and be fair socially. a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Said a wise Serbian in his "comfy" Serbian home?

It's easy to talk when you have the impression that this is not happening in your own backyard and you could grab a popcorn bucket and have bias not based on any educated or researched opinion. And I hate to break this to you but it IS happening in your backyard just as much, it's just that you don't realize it yet because of your naive ways.

I mean, sorry (not so much) if I'm coming out as offensive, but just a couple of years ago you couldn't write a sensible post on this website, mainly but not limited to pretty bad English and bad research... And now you're sending Americans to Canada and are suddenly an expert on US politics?

You do realize this is not a soccer match and you don't just pick a side simply because you like the color red more?

I'm yet to see ONE European friend (including dozens of Serbian mates) of mine to say "Hillary/Trump will be a decent president of the US and will get things done". All of them realize that this is the most surreal and BS-ridden election brought to our attention by far... How you can't see this is beyond me.

I'm Bulgarian. And I don't feel the need to take a position when both options are awkwardly retarded in my view. So I choose not to shout at any of my American friends' faces "Vote for this puppet/that puppet" or send them to Canada, because who am I to do this? Ergo, who are you?
edit on 9-11-2016 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Double

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

We dont want em

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join