It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wins Election, Big victory!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
By the way, to all the idiots ruling the day, Clinton won the popular vote. Thank the heavens the roles weren't reversed, as there would have been an uprising.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
I am happier tonight than I have been since I can remember...

So let's go back to the moon, build a wall, deport illegals, hault Muslims immigration, repeal Obamacare, fire Paul Ryan, appoint my hero Ben Carson surgeon general, appoint Rudy head of homeland security, appoint Christie attorney general, appoint newt Secretary of State or chief of staff, economically destroy our enemies...

The amount of money my family saved today is obscene....with Obamacare gone and my wife and I becoming(again) classified as small businesses/contractors my taxes will evaporate under Trumps plan...

SORRY PROGRESSIVES....YOU LOSE

-Chris

Wow never cross over the pond. You wouldn't like it here what with a multi faith culture and free medical care. I'm staggered that there is enough of you with this attitude to put Trump in charge. Enjoy it though guys as it will be your last ever vote
edit on 9-11-2016 by disconnected8 because: Correct spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Something to consider.... Last night might have been the date that the Constitution of The United States was torn and became moot.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: slider1982

Trump said he will get a prosecutor to go after Hillary.
I hope that his prosecution team consists of Gowdy & Chaffetz because that'd be awesome. My 2 favorite American Pitbulls.

That is my dream!!!!!!!!

Then in 8 years we can elect Gowdy as president and chaffetz to VP!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: bastion
...people actually believed he would 'make America great agaiin' by spouting racist, homophobic, sexist, anti disabled and completely unfounded statements.

I'm from the UK too and you're full of it.

You want to know why he won?

Because people are sick and tired of listening to self important nobodies like you who boo and hoo when you don't get your own way and have no reponse other than to call people unwarranted names because you think that makes you *right* and them *wrong* because you're setting yourself up on some kind of illusory moral high ground.

People like you have the intellectual prowess of a gnat, and yet you somehow imagine yourself to be superior to everyone else who disagrees with you.

The only response you have to anyone who doesn't agree with you is to call them names, I'm sure that SJW's like you are suffering from some kind of narcicistic personality disorder.

Maybe mummy didn't spank you when you were naughty but instead rewarded everything you did because you were her little precious baby.

You lost - suck it up and man up you whinging gasbag - we've had enough of listening to you.

Oh yeah - your opinion is a tiny minority too - suck that up as well.

A) I have a 1st class honours with distinction and merit in political journalism from UCLan - **There's part of your problem right there - you've been indoctrinated into an ultra left wing wishy washy politically correct namby pamby narrow minded way of thinking.

All of the "experts" with similar qualifications to you were also made to look utter fools last night, so you're not alone.

It just goes to prove that qualifications like yours are worthless because they are not courses that disseminate knowledge, they are courses that promote narrow minded left wing ideology.

B) I'm not a social justice warrior - thanks for the name- **your language and immediate default to calling people names suggests otherwise. See below

C) I didn't call anyone names, you're calling me a whinging gasbag, why? - **you said "...people actually believed he would 'make America great agaiin' by spouting racist, homophobic, sexist, anti disabled and completely unfounded statements. "

He didn't just make comments he "spouted" them, and the words you want to insult him with are the same ones the SJW's use - someone doesn't agree with you they're automatically a "bigot" "racist" "homophobic" "sexist" "islamophobic" or whatever other "right on" "bad man" name you can attach to them.

D) My Dad beat the # out me regularly as a kid, thanks for bringing it up. Calling for a child to be beaten, how big of you.- **I didn't call for any kids to be beaten, again you're trying to twist what I said to fit your image of being a victim.

What I said is you're acting like a spoiled baby with a narcicistic personality disorder.

E) I posted facts, how does posting facts make me a whinging gas bag social justice warrior or whatever name you decide to call me. - **"spouting racist, homophobic, sexist, anti disabled and completely unfounded statements." - these aren't facts they're insults.

F) How does the US withdrawing from NATO not give Russia, China and the SE a power vacuum on a plate - **who says they are going to do that, and I never brought this up.

G) How is expecting politicians to talk about policies and politics instead of meaningless slogans make me on a moral high ground? It's meant to be their job. If I'm wrong please post Donald's entire detailed, vetted policy for how he's going to 'make america great again'. - **are you taking the Mickey? Clinton did nothing but slander his name all the way through she was at least equally as bad as him, but I guess being a woman (and therefore a fellow victim) it's okay when she does it, only not right if an evil white man does it?

Answers above - **right after your silly comments

Just as an aside to why people don't like your kind of rhetoric - you claim to be "fighting for peoples rights" (although it always seems to be the rights of odd minority groups), and yet while Donald has apprently "offended" people like you with his WORDS, my daughter just got home from school and everyone is WISHING that Donald gets assassinated before he's sworn in.

Even the teacher was telling them about a betting website where you can put a bet on it.

So people like you are "offended" because someone used words you don't like, and the response to that is to want them KILLED

THAT in a nutshell is what is wrong with your left wing views.

They claim to be protecting peoples rights, but they are oppressive and will not tolerate any alternative viewpoint to yours and see violence and even killing someone as a justifiable response to someone disagreeing.

They're not my left wing views, they're the views of sick and twisted individuals. Please don't lump me with those kinds of lunatics who pretend to be left wing but are as bad as radical hate preachers and certainly worse than Trump. They're a perfect example of my claim of how low politics has sunk that someone can claim to be a liberal left winger while advocating death etc....and sadly I know for a fact that what happened at that school is not an isolated incident - I abandonned activist groups and even Anti-EDL, Anti-BNP marches as most were just as bad as the EDL and BNP and being part of it only created problems and division instead of solving them.

As I said in my post before I don't think Trump stands a cat in hells chance of making America great again or helping the average American but he won fairly and squarely and I wish him all the best.

Trump said Mexicans are rapists (racism), he called for ban on all Muslims entering the US (Islamaphobia), he said he'd withdraw from NATO, I pointed out how terrible a campaign Clinton ran - the 'slur/hate' based dirty politics used by her are playground tactics, however I did fail to make it clear I was condemning both candidates/parties for negative campaigning, not just Trump - that was my error. You claimed I must not have been spanked enough/been spoilt as a kid - in reality my Mum was sectioned, my Dad was violent, I lived and grew up in an estate where the crime families from Liverpool and Glasgow weree rehoused (Ingol in Preston, Lancs) where the police would never dare enter, kids brought guns to school a few times, kids got stabbed etc...If you're going to claim I'm spoilt or slur my name and family, don't expect me not to correct you.

Admittedly what I wrote was when in initial pissed off shock at how this could have possibly happened and an over reaction - but claiming I'm narcistic personality disorder, spoilt, clueless a social justice warrior, pigeon holing me into groups when you know absolutely nothing about me - while saying I'm the one name calling is a bit rich in my books and it's only fair to give you/others the reality of the situation.

You can't have a go at me for name calling when you're claiming I'm part of a group who want to kill Trump or place bets on it based on no evidence whatsoever - the teacher should be reported to both OFSTED and the Police as it's no way to teach kids. I don't wish death on anyone (apart from ISIS nutters)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: bastion

I'll answer your power vacuum question...

It gives much less of a power vacuum because the US can flex its' muscle without being hampered by the UN. The UN is a corrupt inept organization that no longer serves its' purposes.

The UN only had power so long as it had the might of the US to back it up. The US military literally is more powerful than the next two or three nations combined.

One carrier group is more powerful than most nations. If we were to pull out of the UN, it will give any country looking to go against US interests pause because we won't be limited by the UN.

The UN is better for other countries interests more so than US interests.

That being said, my guess is that President elect Trump knows that just the threat of leaving the UN might be enough to get most of the member nations in line. His intention is more than likely just that, rather than actually leaving the UN altogether. My second guess though is that he is perfectly willing to ACTUALLY leave if they fail to start doing what they were supposed to do.

Jaden

All good points and all very true (though it's NATO not the UN) - however look at Europe's trade agreements in the last deacde - we've been moving towards China, Russia and India and away from the US (apart from TTIP) - The UK have sold airplane manufacture to India all of Europe are reliant on Russia for gas and have been in China for trade deals and partnerships. We have set up contingency plans for events where the US may not be an ally and multiple back up plans for industry, manufacture, national security etc... if in the unlikely event the US was wiped off the map - these have been in position and been developed since the Cold War - early plans are publicly available now as their confidentiallity/top secret status has expired. Having worked for BAe, as soon as TTIP was announced I can state for a fact they developed plans for working independent of the US as under TTIP all thier designs are now US property if they use a single US patented component and Europe is getting more and more annoyed by the US dominance because of the criminal implementation of TTIP.

For example McDonalds just sued Florence $20m for not allowing them to build a McDonald's in the middle of a world heritage site:

McDonald's claims $20m from Florence over piazza restaurant rebuff The fast-food chain is taking legal action over the ancient city’s refusal to allow it to open an outlet in the Piazza del Duomo

www.theguardian.com...

I was about to post about how the companies will not relocate to the US as it's not the only market and not even the biggest market as a country so they'd have no interest in relocating - which is true - but when they do stop importing goods into the US it will open up a huge job/manufacture area and boost US employment - how they source materials and how they fill in the gap of going without food/plastics/computers/electronics etc... in the meantime is a mystery to me though and hope he finds a good solution fast if he does attempt to persue that route as the world does not revolve around the US, especially since the economic crisis where the biggest growth has been in developing countries who are rapidly going from third world to first world.
edit on 9-11-2016 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I beg to differ, 18% of China's exports are to the US, they wouldn't be able to handle not selling to the US. Their exports may go down if we implement import tariffs but the US will still be able to buy electronics from them. Also, the age old argument that they will implement tariffs on our grains is just ridiculous.

While the official statistics claim grain production has grown rapidly, China’s surging imports of cereals and soybean suggest that its grain production has struggled to catch up with demand. From 2000 to 2012, China’s cereal imports rose from 3 to 14 million tons, and soybean imports rose from 13 to 59 million tons.

The honest truth is that China wouldn't be able to afford to not import US grains, and we can afford to pay a bit more for electronics than they can to feed their people.

And even if they did, the world is not likely to be able to keep up with China's need for grain and them choosing to import from another country would open up that country to need to import from the US.

IOW, the US has the ability to force other countries to do business with us on our terms so that they can't undercut our prices which would make it more viable for businesses to keep production in the US.

In the short term, the price of US goods will go up, eliminate some of the union bull# and inflated low skill labor and they will go back down.

The idea that everyone should make more money is ridiculous. I didn't develop skills that demand higher pay by working my ass off, paying for higher education, paying for certifications etc, so that some union can force a company to pay some jackwad working a fork lift what I'm making with trained, experienced, skilled labor for his unskilled BS of labor.

The government needs to implement tax breaks to small business and help to limit the power of conglomerate corporations.

Jaden

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
lets just hope that trump sticks to his "make america great again".

I respect most of the people that believe due to previous elections and what candidates have said and them totally changing their way of doing things as soon as they get into office. Lets just hope he is against the government as much as he kept saying he was. We have a chance to get this right!!!

But how is he going to get rid of the mafioso's when there are so many of them in the government. I've gotta see this...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
10-year lurker, first time poster - hi all.

Congrats to those who wanted Trump. Personally I couldn't have voted for either of them - same in the UK; we have the choice between smashing our balls between rocks or shaving our eyeballs with a rusty spoon.

I have to say though, one thing that always astounds me about the left vs right debate (I'm neither - I'm conservative on some things, and liberal on others) is that we live in a world where "liberal" has become an insult. That pickles my brain.

Liberal
adjective 1. willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas. "liberal views towards divorce" 2. (of education) concerned with broadening a person's general knowledge and experience, rather than with technical or professional training. "the provision of liberal adult education"

I fail to see how this could ever be perceived as an insult by a caring, decent human being... it's a bit of a sad state of affairs really.

And just to offset any predictable responses: No, I'm not salty about Trump. I didn't want either of them. No, I'm not a paid shill, a hillbot, a paid stooge, or employed by anyone in politics. And yes, it is my business as a UK citizen because American policy and economics has impact far beyond the US as you well know.

Either way, it'll be an interesting few years, that's for sure. Given how definitely rigged the US election system is, the cries of shenanigans seem to have gone rather quiet all of a sudden.

regards
fencesitter85

edit on 9-11-2016 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2016 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

because people actually believed he would 'make America great agaiin' by spouting racist, homophobic, sexist, anti disabled and completely unfounded statements.

This is a pretty big reason as to why people voted for Trump.

"Everything I don't like is racist, sexist, homophobic, bigoted, buzzword, buzzword, white privilege, ableist, problematic"

"You can't do that, you can't disagree with me, blah blah blah"

Nobody cares. Everyone hates you. Trump is a symbol that represents the death of sjw's.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Dalan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Glad you finally posted! 10 years - wow. As to the contents of your post:

10-year lurker, first time poster - hi all.

Congrats to those who wanted Trump. Personally I couldn't have voted for either of them - same in the UK; we have the choice between smashing our balls between rocks or shaving our eyeballs with a rusty spoon. I have to say though, one thing that always astounds me about the left vs right debate (I'm neither - I'm conservative on some things, and liberal on others) is that we live in a world where "liberal" has become an insult. That pickles my brain.

Well said!

I was more "conservative" a few years ago but then realized that some people on the "left" had some really good ideas. How to implement said ideas was always a quagmire though and still is.

We need the Liberal voices to remind us of our humanity. And where possible, we should study and then implement the best of those ideas. Like for instance: making College free for those that earn it via grades, etc. We're so stupid as a country not to do that...

And the list goes on...

edit on 11/9/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Thank you for posting, and welcome to ATS.

I believe what is missing in America is manners.

My mother is from London and I was taught manners at an early age, while living there I noticed most UK are well mannered folks.

I was taught if you don't have anything nice to say, then keep quiet.

I believe this election has brought out the worst and the best out of the American people, however I believe it is time we all reunite and work to get our country back on it's feet again.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Thank you for posting, and welcome to ATS.

I believe what is missing in America is manners.

My mother is from London and I was taught manners at an early age, while living there I noticed most UK are well mannered folks.

I was taught if you don't have anything nice to say, then keep quiet.

I believe this election has brought out the worst and the best out of the American people, however I believe it is time we all reunite and work to get our country back on it's feet again.

Manners? Ha, you support Trump only to blast people later with 'hypocrisy'. How ironic. Devils advocate syndrome in action for your party this year. You will come around once the White House has a big T on it.
edit on 9-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Manners? Ha, you support Trump only to blast people later with 'hypocrisy'.

Hypocrisy?

Devils advocate syndrome in action for your party this year.

Thank you for demonstrated to what I just posted in the above post.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Such a beautiful day in America today!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

a reply to: imjack

Manners? Ha, you support Trump only to blast people later with 'hypocrisy'.

Hypocrisy?

Devils advocate syndrome in action for your party this year.

Thank you for demonstrated to what I just posted in the above post.

Calling you a devils advocate lacks 'manners'?

The Right officially surpassed the Left for special snowflakes today.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

I agree.

All this election stress gone. Looking for a better future with a government that hopefully will have our best interests for the first time.

Perhaps change that We The People can count on.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

It was a great victory for the American people, but our job is never over, and we must be ever vigilant. I knew Trump was going to win around 9pm central last night, couldn't believe it but OH and PA were swinging more towards Trump, woke up in the morning with a spring in my step. We can revel in this day, but we must never lose focus again, the liberal menace is forever lurking waiting to strike when the opportunity arises.
edit on 9-11-2016 by GodEmperor because: content

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

I agree with you.

At least they won't have the opportunity for four years.

If Trump just does one third of what he says he will do, I will vote for him again.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Something to consider.... Last night might have been the date that the Constitution of The United States was torn and became moot.

Nah! That happened years ago when Bush Jr told Republican Congressional leaders that the Constitution was just a "Goddamned piece of paper", although this statement has been disputed. Last night was the day when Americans had the Constitution returned to them.
edit on 9-11-2016 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join