It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wins Election, Big victory!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
a reply to: lortl

The only place you have to look is his possible administration staff, they're all long-time establishment people. His campaign manager worked for Goldman Sachs and George Soros and got filthy rich off of them.

The dude is a wolf in sheep's clothing. It's amazing how blind people are to it.

You could be right. If so, I will be right there with you criticizing him.

However, I m going to celebrate today. Not that Trump won, but that the people findly tried to tell the establishment where to go. Think of what today brings;

The Pundits are garbage, the polls are garbage, the intellectual elites that predicted the election are garbage, and so forth.

This is what I find promising. If Trump is same old same old, that will be terrible. But at least the people have shown that they are able to tell the establishment they have had enough, and hopefully this is just the first step in that direction.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Precisely, the positive I see out of this is the shift in the collective consciousness, I think its really crunch time, we must continue punching holes into this paradigm until its completely down, but destruction needs construction. In this case wise construction, doing that which has never been done before, truly going more multidimensional- 4D.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Well, to be fair, the Electoral College spoke, and Trump is the winner.

If you listen to the voice of the people (the popular vote), Hillary won.

But, regardless, I'm happy that she's not in the White House come January 20 (but maybe she would have returned some of the furniture that she stole), even if it is by way of an election system that I dislike.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
For me the best image of the night was a woman at the hillary hq laying on the floor in a fetal position... It was perfect.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Qumulys

Indeed! I didn't expect him to be so nice, nice yes, but too nice no. He has always been friends with her though... His main act in my opinion was to punch a hole into the system, that is it we still have to continue to build the new. During the presidency he may deliver *some* things but I not to the degree he claims... In addition, his side of the camp/supporters also spread much propaganda, about people, and situations without looking at facts. So we still have to rise above - duality...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I've never witnessed snivelling tears and whaling on the scale seen this morning, and the women are pretty upset as well. I'm a few hundred quid better of thanks to bookmakers misreading this as badly as the pollsters. I watched the whole thing and when Trump took Florida there was a visible collective soiling of underwear form the biased commentators which was, quite frankly, hilarious because I could tell it was as nothing compared to what was happening in the Clinton camp. I'm now looking forward to the Indignant and grudging speech from the deposed harpy Queen. Can we please see the massive rage fuelled feminist granny tantrum. I'm betting she will blame , the glass ceiling, misogyny, racism, sexism, homophobia, etc etc or anything other than the same truth that gave us Brexit.

Ordinary, hard working, law abiding people are sick of a criminal banker backed, globalist, open border and traitorous political elite, that hate and despise the people they are supposed to represent, that is above the law and scoff at the standards the honest people strive for, and aspire to. Clinton represented everything that people see as broken in politics and Trump representing a change from the same old sleazy cabal of filth is what has put us where we are. The criminal collective ought to consider themselves very fortunate because not very long ago we would have been hearing the roll of drums as the blade fell on a day like today.
edit on 9-11-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Satire:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
How does simply changing the hand the puppet sits on "tell the establishment"
It simply means they can be more aggressive on home soil...While sweeping the mess abroad under the carpet.

I'm waiting for his solution to the US deficit
Oh... that's right... "Great, Great, Great".

Lets face it, America hasn't had an actual election for many a decade... they just think they have.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Net pains double post
edit on 9-11-2016 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
All I can say is that Trump has now a chance to make it right.

You may not like him, you may disregard him but he actually pulled it off against all odds and not just a little bit - it was huge. Blue states turned into red states. The popular vote is almost 50-50 at this point, he might even get that, too.

America is not only large cities and financial hubs who make out 5% of the country. America is also all the cities, towns, villages where people are living, working, dying. DC has forgotten them. Today they got their victory.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I stayed quiet this entire election on ats. Just hoping trump could pull it off. Now I just wanna lick the tears off of you hillary supporters faces. All I seen here on ats was how she was gonna win big, guess who won with a landslide? Lol President Trump!
edit on 9-11-2016 by LongishLongo because: Mispsell

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I'm ready to win YUGE and BIGLY!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: zzmojoezz

I'm sorry you feel that way...I do believe you are confusing a CLASSLESS ACT i.e. Hillary not showing up to even look at the people who supported her ....and sending that windbag criminal Podesta, to basically say nothing; with a Truly CLASS ACT PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP who realizes you do not kick someone while they are down, even when you are maaking UNPRECEDENTED HISTORYY !!it's called time and place!!!

Killary would have done just the opposite!! Trump actually cares about what he went out and FOUGHT FOR, YOUR FREEEDOM and YOUR CONSTITUTION!! He knows the washed up "pant suit's" days are numbered!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
:

Pax
edit on 11/9/2016 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
In my opinion, you know what was the most important reason for a Donald Trump win... ? It was installing a conservative Supreme Court justices.

This was the most important part as our children's future, literally their safety resting upon it.

As bad as the world seems today, just think a couple decades in the future with an ultra-liberal Supreme Court that would surely have been implemented by Hillary Clinton.

I'm not here to mock or make fun of the opposition, I would rather, we were able to overcome and unite to form a better America. Who among you were content with the 'status-quoe' ? I don't believe any were really touting the government we were receiving in the 0bama administration. The Corruption had been brewing much much before he came to the presidency, And not all he did was alarming, and it also showed that a person of color was capable and welcome to the position.

It will be a wonderful time now to be alive and the future unfolds ahead of us, with a feeling of security. I know some will still scoff, but I encourage unity now, from both sides.................. there, I said it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
For me the best image of the night was a woman at the hillary hq laying on the floor in a fetal position... It was perfect.

No pics?
We need pics.
pics
pics
pics

A liberal poster child could be born from such a meme.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Satire:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
In my opinion, you know what was the most important reason for a Donald Trump win... ? It was installing a conservative Supreme Court justices.

This was the most important part as our children's future, literally their safety resting upon it.

As bad as the world seems today, just think a couple decades in the future with an ultra-liberal Supreme Court that would surely have been implemented by Hillary Clinton.

I'm not here to mock or make fun of the opposition, I would rather, we were able to overcome and unite to form a better America. Who among you were content with the 'status-quoe' ? I don't believe any were really touting the government we were receiving in the 0bama administration. The Corruption had been brewing much much before he came to the presidency, And not all he did was alarming, and it also showed that a person of color was capable and welcome to the position.

It will be a wonderful time now to be alive and the future unfolds ahead of us, with a feeling of security. I know some will still scoff, but I encourage unity now, from both sides.................. there, I said it.

No, Trump is winner because Hillary is mafia boss and GOP was not able to produce any viable "real" candidate.

In Europe both candidates have exactly 0 appeal - whatever is The Guardian saying.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This is like Christmas... Watching/listening to all the liberals cry is pure BEAUTY!!!!

Thank you President Trump!

Trump - things I'd like you to get on..

1. Repeal Obamacare
2. Flat tax of 15%
3. Begin holding jobs here, bringing them back by putting heavy tariffs on all products made over seas from US based companies.
4. Keep going after Hillary and Co. for all their crimes
5. Work on the Russia relationship. Build bridges, not obstacles like Hillary/Obama want
6. Appoint republican judge to Supreme Court seat that's vacant
7. Meet me at Joey's bar later tonight, I'd like to buy you a beer!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
People on CNN are saying Trump has a Democrat coalition. Much like Ronald Reagan's Democrats.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Satire:

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join