It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wins Election, Big victory!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: adamsc

"Oh my god, you really are that delusional?. I feel sorry for you guys. He will do nothing for you . Why do you guys not think above the level of a monkey?. Stay delusional you dimwits. Good god, you americans are getting really dumb by the day. God help you."

I'm going to remember you said this and remind you of it someday. You seem so quick to call people names when you have such a long history here on ATS. (Err.... I see I am in error on this point, so excuse me.) Stop being so divisive and become an American; one who doesn't feel the need to cut down other Americans for who knows what reason. Does it make you feel smarter or better to call your fellow Americans monkeys? I've seen a lot of crap from Looney Lefties before the election, but now that it's over and your candidate lost, get over it. That's all you Looney Lefties can do is call anybody else that doesn't think like you do terrible names. Well, I, for one, am glad I don't think like you. My momma taught me if you can't say something good about someone else, don't say anything. It's quite apparent you have not learned this lesson. Let's just let President-Elect Donald Trump actually spend some time in office before you and your ilk send him to the firing squad.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

it's his job to work for the people within the frame work of the constitution.

Absolutely!

Yet there are very few people on this thread damning Trump before he is inaugurated.

They say we are delusional, they do not understand how bad things are in the United States, they are the one's that are delusional in my "opinion" They don't understand why most of the country voted for Trump.

My "opinion" is, Trump won the election because of the lawlessness in our government and little to no accountability in our corrupt system.

Had Hillary won this election the rule of law would have been gone for good.

The properganda media helped Trump win the election by demonizing him and ignoring many of Hillary recent corruptions.

Many of these people are in my "opinion" brainwashed and uninformed of the facts, and they have no problems demonstrating it on ATS.

If Trump just does one third of what he says he is going to do, he will go down in history as one of the greatest President in history.

edit on 9-11-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind So seriously> What do you expect from him that no one has has ever done?. He will do nothing. Stop living in la la land. Why r u guys so delusional?. He does not have your interest at heart and he never did and never will. If I call u a monkey , it's because u guys act like one because of your blind faith. He is not your panacea to suddenly resolve your issues. Mark my words, he will let u down big time.
He is a rich guy that does not care about anyone but himself and his brand. If u think he cares about u tweet(u won't have his number as he is the 1 %), let me know when he replies. These ppl don't effing care about you.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958
So you have no problem that she worked on a tourist visa while she was in NY. Double standards much?. Give me a friggin break.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: adamsc

"a reply to: TrulyColorBlind So seriously> What do you expect from him that no one has has ever done?. He will do nothing. Stop living in la la land. Why r u guys so delusional?. He does not have your interest at heart and he never did and never will. If I call u a monkey , it's because u guys act like one because of your blind faith. He is not your panacea to suddenly resolve your issues. Mark my words, he will let u down big time.
He is a rich guy that does not care about anyone but himself and his brand. If u think he cares about u tweet(u won't have his number as he is the 1 %), let me know when he replies. These ppl don't effing care about you."

You are wrong on so many levels that I'm not going to even respond to you any more after this. Where do you get the idea that I have "blind faith" in anybody? Can you understand English or even read? I'm wondering about that score, because your language skills are obviously lacking. So possibly your mental skills are defective as well? I said, let's at least give him a chance in office before you diss him, which is what you're doing. I have no issues that need solved, but America certainly does. Which you Looney Lefties refuse to even recognize. You call me a monkey - I'll call you and your type ostriches. So, and I'm going to say this nicely and in all sincerity - get a life. And don't bother responding. A wise man may be thought a fool, but a fool opens his mouth and removes all doubt.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Delusional? intelligence below a monkey? dimwits? dumber by the day? My fellow ATS'ers...this is an excellent example of why the world is about to implode. adamsc: Perhaps Trump DID fool everyone...but do we know that for sure yet? do you? He won, get over it. Now it is time for American's to expect the best and continue the movement of change if it isn't. I don't understand how shooting and killing people, blocking traffic, burning the American flag on the streets, and burning an effigy of our newly elected President has anything to do with love and peace!? How is it different than what is happening in the streets of the Middle East? Well, if I am a dimwit with a Master's degree so be it. But I for one will continue to stand for what is good, and devisive name calling is not it. Oh, and by the way - God help us all. a reply to: adamsc

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind
Good god, when you don't have an argument , just accuse the other party of lacking in English skills. So mature!!!. I am done as well. I will not give him a chance because he is a con artist and will hoodwink his way through because there are still monkeys that will still follow him to the end. They will ignore his major flaws, his lack of of morals or standards of decency. They will ignore that his wife was a nude model or that she worked in the US illegally. He stiffed his contractors and employees. He is the messiah that will deliver them to the promised land. Yeah right!.

Whatever. You guys live in your fantasy world so good luck. You will learn a very harsh lesson when he becomes president. Good luck suckers.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
This is what happens when big government messes with rural and small town america.

Just one look at the US election map by county and you can see the big city freeloaders are where hillary got here votes.

Trump won in just about every rural area in the US.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny
By the way, to all the idiots ruling the day, Clinton won the popular vote. Thank the heavens the roles weren't reversed, as there would have been an uprising.

Yup!

Rwanda would have looked like a kids birthday party compared to what would have happened.

Death marches, camps, it would have been like War of the Worlds only worse.

Or, there would be more daily sh-tposts on ATS about how clearly rigged the election was, and talks of how 'Hillary can take my guns when she pries them from my cold dead hands' - literally nothing else.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

He's better than an ignorant nitwit, that hasn't driven a car in 30 years, who wants government business handled from her own private castle. You don't want someone that backward and foolish trust me. You want someone that can think own their own, not some old woman that has to look to her retired ex president [scandalous] husband to do her job.

So glad the Clintons are history, and they are taking the Obamas with them. Good riddance, and welcome to a new day!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

If Trump did absolutely nothing, that would be better than Hillary messing around with her and her buddy Obama's left wing crap ideologies.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
... in order not to change the policy sometimes you have to change the furnitures ...

An old italian venetian say!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Now we can have some fun. With Trump becoming POTUS 45, we'll have to see if any skeletons in his closet get buried. I'm talking hit lists and body counts. The Clintons were off the charts and Obama had those three gay men from his church. And we'll have to watch and see if Huma or Weiner have an accident or get suicided. And the emails from Wikileaks came from inside and targeted Hillary. Somebody didn't want to let her win and somebody gave them that information. They might want to worry. Not from Hillary but from who told them to do it.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atlantean22
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Precisely, the positive I see out of this is the shift in the collective consciousness, I think its really crunch time, we must continue punching holes into this paradigm until its completely down, but destruction needs construction. In this case wise construction, doing that which has never been done before, truly going more multidimensional- 4D.
Agreed, more people are waking up to the corruption than I think before. That's a necessary step in us addressing it.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I have to be honest. I really thought Clinton was going to win, mainly because the Establishment, media, and most elite politicians and famous people got behind her. The media was hell bent on propagandizing for her. I was convinced that no matter what, she was going to win.

I believe the mainstream media handed this election to Trump.

Because of their properganda against Trump and protecting Hillary at all cost, I believe the American people could see through this very biased properganda.

The more the media protected Hillary the more angry the American people became. Hillary should be in prison in my opinion.
I think you have a point that many people saw through the pro Hillary bias in the media, and there was a backlash.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Thats right folks, Trump is getting ready for his announcement.

It's over for the Clintons. Now they can use what's left of their foundation money to buy their way out of prison.

The American people have spoken, they are awake thanks to alternative media and shows like Alex Jones and many others.

The American propaganda machines have failed miserably.

Trump just won Pennsylvania.

living in NYC, people were distraught today. In the subway, at work, at the grocery store..

Protests in NY on the tv.

The left is losing their minds.

Not the left, the faux-left. Democrats and Hillary are NOT real leftists not progressives. Clinton is a neo con and neo liberal. It's identity politics fanatics that tried to paint her otherwise.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well he won, lets see what he does, sadly the protests have started..

That sort of stuff annoys me, like it or not he won by the peoples vote, he won democratically, he took a risk with his own cash as he was the outside candidate but people liked what he said so he's earned his right to be there. Will he be a good president, no Idea, I didn't like either of these two, personally I think he's a loose cannon BUT he played the game and won, he deserves to be given the right to show what he's about.

And lets be honest when it comes to worrying links neither candidate was squeaky clean, Trump with Putin and Clinton with a large percentage of her presidential campaign paid for by the Saudi's world supporters of terrorism.

But, like it or not he's President and only time will tell if he's a good one, running protests is almost childish as a response, the world wants to see if he's going to screw up, at least get off his back until that either happens or not.

As I said in another thread, this echo's our Brexit, the people voted but we have the protests because the others don't like their choice but will attack before we actually do the article 50. Fed up of seeing 15yr old's saying we ruined the country when they have little or no life skills, they don't know what it was like before. To be honest America got fed up with President after President involved in corruption of some kind so they went a different path...
edit on 10-11-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Whether Trump delivers or not, I doubt that the next wannabe president will roll up full of complacency and expecting people to vote for them simply because it's their turn.

That's got to be one positive, hasn't it?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Totally agree and that is one of the great by products here, the people simply lost confidence with the people in office just as we did in the UK, that if nothing else makes the whole process more real and limits the 'old boys club' momentum that us here in the UK and the US folk began to loath.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

a reply to: slider1982

Trump said he will get a prosecutor to go after Hillary.

I can only imagine what must be going through her mind right now.

Most likely, something along the lines of: "FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU"

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join