It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Took Ohio - Trump Win's Election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
www.politico.com...

The last 13 president's that took Ohio became President.

Now maybe we can get back to some sanity here on ATS.
edit on 8-11-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

11PM EST

TRUMP Wins Florida

Will Also Win N.C. Soon !

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

11PM EST

TRUMP Wins Florida

Will Also Win N.C. Soon !

It's over then.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Is that consecutive? Has there been a president that won without winning Ohio during those last 13 that did win it? I have no idea and I am hoping you do know. I couldn't care less either way I am just curious.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
naw see, I love the news. But this is the kind of bs that we are upset about. Who said Trump took Ohio. did Ohio say it?? or was it more media speculating and encouraging results?? Why is it official Clinton took Virginia?? Did Virginia say it with every last little vote counted???

Whether it is in my favored candidates favor or not, I would like it if the media rsespected accuracy and facts first on end the speculating and marketing of victory as absolute until all votes, or at least 90% of them have been confirmed.

Tired of this early calling stuff.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
naw see, I love the news. But this is the kind of bs that we are upset about. Who said Trump took Ohio. did Ohio say it?? or was it more media speculating and encouraging results?? Why is it official Clinton took Virginia?? Did Virginia say it with every last little vote counted???

Whether it is in my favored candidates favor or not, I would like it if the media rsespected accuracy and facts first on end the speculating and marketing of victory as absolute until all votes, or at least 90% of them have been confirmed.

It's called the Electoral College, they vote the president in for each state in the USA.

Did you even care to look at the link, it shows the results of the electoral process?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

~82% reporting, Trump carrying ~52% of the votes.

Odds are in his favor.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
If Trumps gets Michigan it's locked up for sure.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I don't normally just outright RANT...but check out fox news (showing trump in the lead ALL night) to CNN (who right now shows Clinton is in the lead!? I cannot stand CNN and their BIAS any longer. Even though I don't 100% approve of trump...I voted for him and GO TRUMP!!!!!! Sorry, rant over about CNN.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Wow it's a very very close race in Michigan Trump in the lead barely, but Michigan is typically Democratic, so we'll see.

Never know Madonna's home state, bet she is working over time.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
a reply to: TruthJava

Wow it's a very very close race in Michigan Trump in the lead barely, but Michigan is typically Democratic, so we'll see.

Never know Madonna's home state, bet she is working over time.

Florida confirmed Trump, BBC Exit poll have 64% Michigan Trump..

RA

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I think Florida is the clincher. Hey Donald, I guess the election wasn't rigged after all! As he rides into the presidency on another lie. His presidency should be quite entertaining and scary for the next 4 years. I was really looking forward to seeing him have a tantrum and going crazy if he lost.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Wow Pennsylvania is very close, still not a complete win yet.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

True story, Realtruth. S&f for you for the educational reminder. And you are correct. President Trump 2016! What a historic day this has been on so many fronts.

The Amish made their Voice heard in PA (my home state). It's an amazing day!!!
edit on 9-11-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

top topics

join