It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS’s Gayle King Freaks Out Over Close FL Vote; ‘How Do We Explain This Is Possible?’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
But these people are supposed to be objective arbiters of the truth and facts. Why do they seem to be so invested? I'm just posting this as further evidence that our press is just a propaganda tool for leftist/Democrat party propaganda.

Democrats and "journalists" worried about Michigan.

edit on 8-11-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
And it looks like Trump pulled Florida. 49.14% to 47.73% with 99.52% precincts reporting as of 21:10 EST.

edit on 8-11-2016 by paradoxious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Salty tears..............................YUM!!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
It was Trump in Florida from the start. The State was pink from the first vote count showing. At 95% ther was some Lib Loon on Fox proclaiming they hadnt got to the Hispanic liberal counties yet . WTF ? at 95% ?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
GAYLE KING is a classy leach. She used Oprah Winfrey to make a name for herself.

Just like Hillary Clinton would be a NOBODY if she hadn't married Slick Willy.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Salty tears..............................YUM!!!!!

Love your avatar. Very timely!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
We need a meltdown thread, keep an eye on them alphabet propagandist channels for emmy winning performances.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
We need to grab photos of celebs crying into their champaign. Delicious.

Cry me a f**king river

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Of course they're invested. Just because you become a reporter doesn't mean that you stop having personal opinions and emotions. Yes, under normal circumstances they should at least appear to be impartial, but do you really think they ever stop being human? What's happening tonight is anything but "normal circumstances". Would you say the same of Walter Cronkite when he broke down while announcing the death of JFK, the many reporters who cried on air over the sight of Syrian children bloodied and dying or Dan Rather and Jon Stewart breaking down on air on 9/11/01?

In my mind, they are lifting the veil and showing that they are Americans first and reporters second. If there's any time to do it, this will be one of those occasions. Our entire political system could change tonight and whereas I understand the discontent and anger of the majority over our current broken system, we have no idea what this might mean for our future. Yes, it's one of those times to be an American first. I'm sure there will be reprocussions for those reporters in the days to come, but I don't think it proves anything relative to their being mindless cogs. It shows just the opposite.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: timidgal

And if they all appear to be invested with the Liberals then that right there is evidence the media is biased. As you said, they can't help but be biased, and their bias is clearly with the Dems.

new topics

top topics

join