It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 Election Watch

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: reldra

Sorry...reddish...lol I got excited... :-)

np

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The stock markets going down in regard to Trump.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

800 points down

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Markets always drop on election day. This is a big swing, but its not entirely unexpected.I am more interested in where they will be a week from now. I bought a good bunch of stock in the last few months. I am not anticipating having to do anything drastic at this point. Time will tell...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
while I am heavy in the stock market, I never vote money. There is always much more at stake than money. At least for me

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Im buying big in morning
its an over reaction like every election year

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Not every time. And this Evan Mcmuillan is an idiot.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I am listening to pundits saying Trump said he ould 'drain the swamp'. Looking at his choices for his cabinet, it is the same swamp. Probably a worse swamp.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I am listening to pundits saying Trump said he ould 'drain the swamp'. Looking at his choices for his cabinet, it is the same swamp. Probably a worse swamp.

Would you atleast agree that this is infact the American people saying we are tired of the sale old BS career politicians?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

The draining the swamp message is real. It almost doesn't matter who he picks. Whomever it is will know that people have had enough of business as usual. This election has proven that already. So, if they want to stick around more than a year or two they better do what the people expect them to do: anything but business as usual.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zerodoublehero

No. This is the same old and worse. He is definitely establishment. I have no idea what many people were thinking.

I know a lot of people don't like Clinton, but vote for this reality tv star? I would never have seen it coming. Of course Clinton is establishment.

But, actually, since I have seen Idiocracy several times and read 1984 about 17 times, I really should have seen it. I just never expected it so soon.
edit on 8-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

The draining the swamp message is real. It almost doesn't matter who he picks. Whomever it is will know that people have had enough of business as usual. This election has proven that already. So, if they want to stick around more than a year or two they better do what the people expect them to do: anything but business as usual.

He picked bigger swamp people.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Pennsylvania (20) C48.2 T48.2 (96%)
Dead tie, a close one.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Night all i enjoyed it im not staying up all night for pennsylvania

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Saiker

Nite

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Maine to Clinton .

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Trump lead up to 1/2% in Pa. If he takes Pa its all over...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I always thought that state was the crux if it, you are right.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Zerodoublehero

No. This is the same old and worse. He is definitely establishment. I have no idea what many people were thinking.

I know a lot of people don't like Clinton, but vote for this reality tv star? I would never have seen it coming. Of course Clinton is establishment.

But, actually, since I have seen Idiocracy several times and read 1984 about 17 times, I really should have seen it. I just never expected it so soon.

Whew! I guess that tequila kicked in. I was about to give a long reply to this post pontificating about IQs, Bell Curves, chess, an ex girlfriend, and some stranger with a sob story I gave $35 dollars to. Then I realized that not only could I not organize my thoughts, I would be too lazy to type it all if I could.

This is not going to stop me from pouring another one, though.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Trump leads in Penn is getting larger.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join