It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomorrow Europe Wakes Up To The Result.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Will it be Him or Her.

Good luck America, you may need it whatever the result.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
As Europe and the world will need luck as well.
But thank you for the positive thought

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Do y'all want us to wake you up?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Only if Trump wins.

If a lying, corrupted, murderous criminal(this is the last time I use this line) wins, don't wake me up.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I don't think anyone has to worry. The supposed after-effects of this election have been overblown by the very same media that has overblown everything up until now.
edit on 8-11-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
If she wins the bright side is we likely get some real change in 4 years. Everything she has done that required any common sense has been a colossal failure. Hoping Johnson gets the 5% so we can get a legit 3rd party and maybe even another one. with 4 horses in the race she would never get re-elected.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong A momentous day indeed, but not because this sh##sh#w came to an end! India vs England, first test starts at 4 am. I shall be awake for the toss.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I'll stay up until I see who won Florida. I know that Clinton should be better for Europe, but the reading all those emails here you guys sorted out I'm in favour for Trump I want to see what he says when he wins these election what to do with Clinton her leaking emails.

So for now my couch is very comfortable and the beer and popcorn still keep me going ..

Good luck USA chose wise for whom ever you think deserves this..

new topics

top topics

join