It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nov. 8, 2016 Voting problem thread... track them here

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Like to start a thread to be a central source for any problems reported in the voting today:

So far I have seen this one:

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

However, other said they specifically wanted to vote for Republican Donald Trump only to see their vote switched before their eyes to Democrat Hillary Clinton.

“I went back, pressed Trump again. Three times I did this, so then I called one of the women that were working the polls over. And she said you must be doing it wrong. She did it three times and it defaulted to Hillary every time,” Bobbie Lee Hawranko said.

According to the article, the problem was fixed. Wonder how many peoples votes got switched before they even knew there was a problem?

I assume that there will be issues across the country like this, one side or the other.

My vote today was a straight paper ballot that was scanned in a machine to be counted.
edit on R532016-11-08T13:53:17-06:00k5311Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Like to start a thread to be a central source for any problems reported in the voting today:

So far I have seen this one:

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

However, other said they specifically wanted to vote for Republican Donald Trump only to see their vote switched before their eyes to Democrat Hillary Clinton.

“I went back, pressed Trump again. Three times I did this, so then I called one of the women that were working the polls over. And she said you must be doing it wrong. She did it three times and it defaulted to Hillary every time,” Bobbie Lee Hawranko said.

I assume that there will be issues across the country like this, one side or the other.

Here is a link to a Facebook post with video: www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Seems like PA has alot of this. Luzerne County PA
edit on 8-11-2016 by sirlancelot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
An ongoing ATS Thread about votes being automatically switched from Trump to Clinton today.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Trump is still winning, even with all the headwinds. Go Trump!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
There's a search feature and this exact thread is two threads down.

Anytime an anti-Trump thread pops up it's riddled with personal insults and ad hom attacks yet the anti-Hillary threads (duplicate threads at that) are absolutely everywhere.

This is not 4chan, Reddit, or Facebook.

link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Seems like PA has alot of this. www.pahomepage.com... a-voting-gets-underway

How about we see a second thread for it happening to Hillary? AKA a thread with 0 replies.

link   
Twitter Video of machine problem:

this is what I was talking about, they fixed it but it was on some nut # at first.

aedonis tweet
edit on 8-11-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Anytime an anti-Trump thread pops up it's riddled with personal insults and ad hom attacks yet the anti-Hillary threads (duplicate threads at that) are absolutely everywhere.

Remind us again how you're not voting for Hillary.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
How would we know if we are in a state where you write on paper and slip it into a machine?

-Alee

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Wonder how many peoples votes got switched before they even knew there was a problem?

Thats exactly what I was thinking. How many times did Clinton get a default vote.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

And the irony..........

it's in *CLINTON TOWNSHIP*

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Wonder how many peoples votes got switched before they even knew there was a problem?

Thats exactly what I was thinking. How many times did Clinton get a default vote.

estimates are as high as 2 million

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
There is a thread about votes switching.

This is a thread about ALL election problems at voting places today, not just about having your vote switched, although those will naturally be included in this thread as well.

Its early yet.

Mods can close it if they wish.
edit on R032016-11-08T14:03:08-06:00k0311Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Well that thread was specific to Trump switching to Hillary. I get yelled at for posting my video since it wasn't specific to the thread, so I'll live here now that it's a generic voting issue thread.
edit on 8-11-2016 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Remind us again how you're not voting for Hillary.

I'm not voting.

Woke up this morning, made some breakfast with my girlfriend, played some Skyrim, and am now on my way to work.

I'm one of those full-time working people - none of the candidates represent anything close to what I represent.

Tell me again who I am, what I represent, and who I cast my vote for.

Clearly an Internet stranger knows me better than myself lol.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I'm not voting.

Even worse.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Well that thread was specific to Trump switching to Hillary. I get yelled at for posting my video since it wasn't specific to the thread, so I'll live here now that it's a generic voting issue thread.

You get yelled at? Who cares?

You're a free human being who has a right to express whatever you please despite what the authoritarian want-to-be's will try to tell you.

If someone is defensive/combatant about something YOU say it says more about them than yourself.

I just don't see the point of multiple (duplicate) threads regarding the same subject matter.

People make comments about "being obsessed with Trump," when making a thread that isn't a pro-Trump notion yet te "obsession," is suddenly no longer applicable to the multiple anti-Hillary threads that pop-up (and again duplicate threads) regularly.

It's called logical consistency and it's all but gone out of the window.

"The elections are rigged," except for when they paint Trump in a positive light.

We are being played, again, and the powers that be and their hollow rhetoric and empty speeches have yet again captivated the American populace into believing that they have a say in governmental affairs (which we don't, and haven't in a very long time).

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I really really really tried to talk myself out of voting today.

Almost succeeded.

Almost.

As a life long Democrat, I do not have a problem stating for the record that I voted the straight Republican ticket.

It's the one small thing I can do to show the Democratic Party how I feel about them after everything that has came out in the last few months.

Most likely will vote republican the rest of life thanks to the democrats supporting Hillary Clinton.

edit on R082016-11-08T14:08:48-06:00k0811Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I'm not voting.

Even worse.

Hey, at least you've moved past the point of continually hurling the baseless notion that I am a Hillary supporter.

I don't really support the federal government in America whatsoever.

That's not going to change with Johnson, Hillary, Trump, or Bernie.

The power needs to be in the hands of the people and I don't believe any current candidate has that goal in mind.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

I really really really tried to talk myself out of voting today.

Almost succeeded.

Almost.

As a life long Democrat, I do not have a problem stating for the record that I voted the straight Republican ticket.

It's the one small thing I can do to show the Democrat how I feel about them after everything that has came out in the last few months.

Most likely will vote republican the rest of life thanks to Hillary Clinton.

I DemExit'd before DemExiting was cool. I left for the same reason, though. Why even be a member of the party when my primary votes don''t matter? Makes no sense to stay.

However, I didn't straight Repub vote. I voted for mostly Libertarians and a few Repubs, and one democrat I do like.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join