It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Tidal Wave

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
a reply to: carewemust

They will get him out of office in January 2025. I wonder who will be next up after that?

Nikki Haley

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Pollster Frank Duntz Will be Out of a Job on Nov. 4Th . I hear McDonalds is Hiring Frank ...........

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Darn, another week has gone by and I still have not shown my wife what a Zanti looks like!

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

And Democrats are panicking because MIAMI turnout of Republicans is higher than Democrats.

www.foxnews.com...

Yes...MIAMI, where Joe Biden told everyone looking to get a job, to start as a Quartermaster and work their way up to the ladies section.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

In Miami-Dade, 152,964 registered Republicans cast early ballots, leading Democratic voters, 146,371 of whom turned out early to the polls, according to state data on Friday.

Meanwhile, Democrats who mailed in their ballots in the county nearly doubled that of Republicans, 208,803 to 116,040.

I think that is the Dems problem ~ they have already shot their wad.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

In Miami-Dade, 152,964 registered Republicans cast early ballots, leading Democratic voters, 146,371 of whom turned out early to the polls, according to state data on Friday.

Meanwhile, Democrats who mailed in their ballots in the county nearly doubled that of Republicans, 208,803 to 116,040.

I think that is the Dems problem ~ they have already shot their wad.

Well, studies DO show that premature ejaculation is related to anxiety. Im sure theyre pretty darned anxious right now.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

And Democrats are panicking because MIAMI turnout of Republicans is higher than Democrats.

www.foxnews.com...

Yes...MIAMI, where Joe Biden told everyone looking to get a job, to start as a Quartermaster and work their way up to the ladies section.

This is BS propaganda.
There was simply a shift with Democrats to VBM - much higher than Republicans who tended to vote in person in the early voting cycle.

Miami-Dade , votes from Democrat registered is 100,000 ahead of votes from Republican registered.

Going into tomorrow the Democrats will hold the statewide lead (in terms of those registered by party who voted) by about 120,000 votes.

In 2016, they held a lead of about the same going into election day, but this time the polls show that independents are breaking for Biden.

Right now Biden looks favourite in Florida. (and please don't mention the Trafalgar poll - they adjust their data depending on who the person said their next-door neighbour is voting for!)

There is no Red Wave - as I said on another thread, what you are seeing are the death throws of America as the final few realise it's over. It's loud but small - and genuinely sad to see.
edit on 2/11/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
This is BS propaganda.

Is it? You're wrong.

There was simply a shift with Democrats to VBM - much higher than Republicans who tended to vote in person in the early voting cycle.

What the frack is VBM in this context?

Never mind, you're wrong, but you'll see tomorrow... the Trump landslide will explode your brain if you're not careful.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

This is BS propaganda.

Is it? You're wrong.

What the frack is VBM in this context?

Never mind, you're wrong, but you'll see tomorrow... the Trump landslide will explode your brain if you're not careful.

..because the Fox News article is comparing IN PERSON early voting ONLY.
They forgot to mention that Democrats mailed their votes in as an alternative in MASSIVE numbers and they hold a lead in Miami-Dade AND statewide and will slightly increase that lead prior to the polls opening tomorrow.

As of 20 minutes ago - in Florida - which I track based on State and County releases:
3,528,777 votes from Democrat registered voters
3,418,640 votes from Republican registered voters
1,946,522 votes from Independents or Other party registrations

In Miami Dade, Democrats are up by 100,000.

I hate to bring you facts when all you want is hope, but it is what it is.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

They forgot to mention that Democrats mailed their votes in as an alternative in MASSIVE numbers and they hold a lead in Miami-Dade AND statewide and will slightly increase that lead prior to the polls opening tomorrow.

Really?

From tfa:

"In Miami-Dade, 152,964 registered Republicans cast early ballots, leading Democratic voters, 146,371 of whom turned out early to the polls, according to state data on Friday.

Meanwhile, Democrats who mailed in their ballots in the county nearly doubled that of Republicans, 208,803 to 116,040."
edit on 2-11-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Really?

From tfa:

"In Miami-Dade, 152,964 registered Republicans cast early ballots, leading Democratic voters, 146,371 of whom turned out early to the polls, according to state data on Friday.

Meanwhile, Democrats who mailed in their ballots in the county nearly doubled that of Republicans, 208,803 to 116,040."

Dude - see above - I have given you numbers.
Go here if you want to verify them... a pro Trump 'joeisdone' website.
joeisdone.github.io...

The article headline is 'Democrats turning out at lower rates than Republicans in Miami' - that is complete BS. They are WINNING in Miami-Dade.

There is so much social media and Republican media BS floating around over the last 3 days.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join