It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The amazing Hilldini

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
By now, everyone has heard that Hilldini has pulled off another amazing escape. I just knew that she would– not because she is innocent, but because the world is corrupt.
I mean it has to be, if just one percent of The evidence is correct, that alone would make her a felon. Right?
I know that there are a lot of people out there voting for Hillary, or have already voted for Hillary. And I would wager that most of those people are not stupid people, but have a stake in this election one way or another.
Things that are at stake, the welfare state, the opportunity for taxpayer-funded abortion, a checkmate for gun confiscation, and mass illegal immigration made legal.
In addition to the average citizen who willingly support Hillary because of an immoral agenda, voter fraud is in full force. Of course there's evidence to back this up. Both with multiple votes and through non citizen voters.
Hillary also has an advantage beyond outright cheating by her campaign and her supporters-the imbalanced media coverage, high ranking government "officials" who share in her criminal agenda, and trashy celebrity endorsements. These people are all scumbags, and rather than change themselves to fit into society, they want to change society to suit themselves.
All of this together makes for an incredible tidal wave of injustice that will be nearly impossible for good people to escape.
(And it is not a relative term when I say good people.)
Yes Hilldini, you are a great magician- perhaps the greatest. But like the magnificent harry Houdini, we are watching, and wondering what will happen next.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

Maybe so. I'm not sure "Hilldini" is going to take off as a new moniker.

Anyway, she's going to make an excellent president, so quit worrying -- relax, chill & enjoy the governance of a smart person.

PS -- Let's hope the 2nd Amendment is repealed. Citizens don't need guns, eh

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Nice to see someone finally posting something original.

/sarcasm

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The election hasn't even taken place and the ATS Right Wing has already begun to piss and moan.

No matter which candidate gets elected, we will make it through to the other side.

Put on your big girl panties and deal with whatever may come tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Anyway, she's going to make an excellent president, so quit worrying -- relax, chill & enjoy the governance of a smart person.

You're more than welcome to be the first volunteer through the door when they come to claim them.

link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Lol who you gonna call next time you are in danger?

Someone with a gun.

Gtfo here.

link   

when you come for mine, I'll hand it to you barrel first.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

excellent derailment of the thread at hand- well practiced and sure to throw the next three pages into a pro-gun rant.

I'd love to see the rest of the thread address the OP though, and not your nonsense.
The corruption of the system at every level should have us refreshing the tree of liberty right about now- but instead we're all sitting around hoping it doesn't do what we're watching it do.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I like how you say she'll be an excellent president, then veer off into saying citizens don't need guns.

Are we worried that Hillary may be the president that pushes the well-armed American public over the edge, and disrupt the status quo that presumably benefits you so well?

Hmm..

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

excellent derailment of the thread at hand- well practiced and sure to throw the next three pages into a pro-gun rant.

Excellent point and I've edited my reply to reflect that. I ask all Pro 2nd to ignore the bait and stick to the point of the OP.

edit on 7-11-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
What I don't get [ well, yes I do ] is that all these folks who want "Change" are voting for status quo. They don't like what's been happening for the last 8 years, but they are voting for the very person who will continue it. Corrupt government, pay to play, that only lines the pockets of those involved and does nothing for We The People, lie after lie, cover up after cover up and more wars. They actually believe Clinton gives a sh** about them.
The "tolerant" Liberals who want to make anything they don't approve of illegal or at least forbidden, don't realize they will be subject to the same laws as the rest of us. But when the time comes, watch them whine.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If she wins, she will be taken down by something stupid because she is too arrogant to stop with the criminal activity. Just like Houdini was taken down by something as stupid as a punch to the gut, which burst his appendix.
She would be the worst president in history, worse than Obama, which is mind blowing to think.

And not to derail the thread, I won't even reply to FuggleHop's stupidity about the 2nd Amendment.

edit on 7-11-2016 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
You singlehandedly point out the very reason that everyone should vote anyone but her. If Trump wins at worst he will be ineffective for 4 years or have to resign in disgrace over his alleged groping/sexual commentary allegations. I would much rather this possibility than the one where Hillery gets in, as she has shown a remarkable ability by hook or by crook to escape being prosecuted for crimes. It boggles my mind that the supporters for her are essentially giving her a free pass on all of the crimes committed and alleged by continuation of support thereby in effect "saying' it doesn't matter. They seem okay with 2 sets of laws that apply differently based on who you are and how much money you have/who you know. Not to mention she seems hell bent on dragging us in to another war (possibly world war) with her stances on Syria and Russia. Should that nightmare scenario play out I only hope I get hit with one of the initial bombs because I would not want to live in the aftermath of a nuclear holocaust.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You are original as well. And if by something original, you're looking for something poorly written by me about UFOs or Bigfoot I just don't have an interest in that. The reason for this post, is not to make some buddies, but to vent my frustration, get some feedback, and maybe even get an answer.
There are some great responses here, and probably the same responses have been used in other posts. I think that people are going to continue making these kinds of posts, because it really is a conspiracy, and it's blatantly Unfair how the system is working against us peons...
Unlike you, I don't like it.

originally posted by: Jefferton
Nice to see someone finally posting something original.

/sarcasm

edit on 7-11-2016 by apydomis because: Less poorly written

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
By smart you must mean sneaky and slick- that is not my kind of leader.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Cast your vote and be content you did your part to help change things.

It really isn't going to matter in the long run for us. We as a people have always outlasted these morons no matter what's been thrown our way.

top topics

join