It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reminder: You Can Still Vote Third Party

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

To what?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

" Are you referring to the part about LGBT? You weren't clear. The Supreme Court declared banning marriage for gay people as unconstitutional. So not everyone familiar with the Constitution shares your view. "

I did not comment on that because People with Alternative Lifestyles have Every Right Under the Constitution and the Bill of Rights to Live anyway they Like in this Country . The SCOTUS should have No Authority to make Decisions that Concern Marriage between two Human Beings . Mr. Trump's Personal Opinion to the Best of My Knowledge as President , would have no Importance concerning that Issue . Tyranny comes in Many Faces , Splitting Hairs and Defining Names is irrelevant .
edit on 7-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

edit on 7-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: KarmasBiatch

Thank you.

Regardless of who wins, I hope they go on to be fantastic leaders who usher in a Golden Age of prosperity unseen in the history of our country.

Do I expect that? No. I do not. Hope for it, surely.

Carl Schurz, a US Senator just after the Civil War said the following.

“My country, right or wrong.” In one sense I say so too. My country; and my country is the great American Republic. My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right.

Somewhere along the line we've veered off course, and it must be set right before we're dashed to pieces upon the rocks of history, and like the Roman Republic be forgotten save in dusty tomes of forgotten history.

Neither Clinton or Trump, or, in all honesty, any of the declared candidates, are seemingly capable of leading us out of this tempest that drives us beachward.

Certainly they can't do it by themselves, we are the crew, the navigator, the helmsman that have to do the work. These are not our rulers, they are our employees...as such, we need to hold them accountable once they're in office. If we don't? What point is there in even holding elections? Let's just appoint a royal family to, by the Grace of Almighty God, rule by declaration.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Mr. Trump's Personal Opinion to the Best of My Knowledge as President , would have no Importance concerning that Issue

Remember we were talking about the people he would appoint and their decisions as well.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Are you referring to the part about LGBT? You weren't clear. The Supreme Court declared banning marriage for gay people as unconstitutional. So not everyone familiar with the Constitution shares your view. "

I did not comment on that because People with Alternative Lifestyles have Every Right Under the Constitution and the Bill of Rights to Live anyway they Like in this Country . The SCOTUS should have No Authority to make Decisions that do not Concerning Marriage between two Human Beings . Mr. Trump's Personal Opinion to the Best of My Knowledge as President , would have no Importance concerning that Issue . Tyranny comes in Many Faces , Splitting Hairs and Defining Names is irrelevant .

You have to be stupid if you think Trump won;t try to seat someone on the Sureme Court that will try to change those things.
edit on 7-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

To what?

To any of my posts that you choose to reply to. I would not consider what I used as a meme, it is a quote from a man I so happen to respect and agree with. My using of that quote was relevant to the subject of my post and there are no rules against using such material in ones post that I am aware of.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

Mr. Trump's Personal Opinion to the Best of My Knowledge as President , would have no Importance concerning that Issue

Remember we were talking about the people he would appoint and their decisions as well.

The SCOTUS Theoretically Has to Uphold the Constitution , if some Judges Decide to Deviate from that , any Decisions they make can be Appealed .

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Neither of them can do it alone. Obama wanted to, but could not. We have general idiots in the House and the Senate.

I do believe that someone, anyone, smarter than Trump can do better. Some will think I am wrong or even naive in my thinking. The only choice when faced with the lesser of 2 evils, is IN FACT, the lesser of two evils.

One could say all day 'neither are good'. But that is no strong argument for anything.

There will be one choice and one ending and the history of this country has worked by supporting the one.

(post by Zanti Misfit removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: KarmasBiatch

Thank you.

Regardless of who wins, I hope they go on to be fantastic leaders who usher in a Golden Age of prosperity unseen in the history of our country.

Do I expect that? No. I do not. Hope for it, surely.

Carl Schurz, a US Senator just after the Civil War said the following.

“My country, right or wrong.” In one sense I say so too. My country; and my country is the great American Republic. My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right.

Somewhere along the line we've veered off course, and it must be set right before we're dashed to pieces upon the rocks of history, and like the Roman Republic be forgotten save in dusty tomes of forgotten history.

Neither Clinton or Trump, or, in all honesty, any of the declared candidates, are seemingly capable of leading us out of this tempest that drives us beachward.

Certainly they can't do it by themselves, we are the crew, the navigator, the helmsman that have to do the work. These are not our rulers, they are our employees...as such, we need to hold them accountable once they're in office. If we don't? What point is there in even holding elections? Let's just appoint a royal family to, by the Grace of Almighty God, rule by declaration.

And thank you also.

I Would like to add this though, I do believe that Trump will Win and that they who get 'in' will be in it for US..The People!

I see this working, because of the good people who still exist on this rock, as few as they are.

To those few i would say 'Guard Your Hearts Wisely'. And trust no one.

That's my advice for the day, be well my kin.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren

originally posted by: reldra

To what?

To any of my posts that you choose to reply to. I would not consider what I used as a meme, it is a quote from a man I so happen to respect and agree with. My using of that quote was relevant to the subject of my post and there are no rules against using such material in ones post that I am aware of.

It's hard for people who are past sheeple to understand this terminology.

time is of the essence and patience is not always a Virtue.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

So are you saying that those supreme court justices he appoints while wanting to overturn Roe v. Wade will be unable to?

One of your earlier counter points was all the dire changes that would occur with the supreme court justices Hillary appoints.

Hers will have power, but not Trumps?

Their Decisions will be Challenged and Appealed .

So they will. Then people are screwed in the interim while that process of appealing it begins.
edit on 7-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

" So are you saying that those supreme court justices he appoints while wanting to overturn Roe v. Wade will be unable to? '

No , I did not say that . If Newly Appointed Judges , along with those who are already on the Bench , are Requested through new Suits that come to them from Lower Courts , to make a New Decision on the Roe Vs Wade Precedent , it Might or Might Not be Heard from them Again .

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

it Might or Might Not be Heard from them Again .

Might is a gamble i'm not willing to take.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: WeowWix

jill stein seems to be the next favourite if yo uguys make it through the next 4 years,

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

" Might is a gamble i'm not willing to take."

He..He... There are No Certainties in Life Young Lady ! .............

edit on 7-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: insert

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

34 year old man, actually. While it's not a certainty it would be overturned, I think it's a certainty Trump will do what he can to make it happen. Well at least we got an adorable cat gif out of this

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: WeowWix
You do Realize , that in this Particular Presidential Election , a Meaningless Vote for a Third Party Candidate is in Reality , a Vote for Hillary Clinton .

Well, on the basis of this photo you should think again:

One may assume that Stein's true role is to take away a few percent of HRC's votes.
We all like conspiracies.))

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

My Pardon Sir .
edit on 7-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JedemDasSeine

Grains of Sand in a Desert of Deceit.........

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join