It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, dont vote for her

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
There is no way I could vote for Trump. Can't stand the guy, I think he would be terrible as a leader, and his lack of experience is appalling. His foreign affair acumen is on par with a cottonball, and his thin skin will cause nothing but grief with allies. There is a reason our enemies are rooting for him to win. It's not to benefit the United States. That's not even touching on his gross nature, poor ethics and moral ideals, and blatant womanizing.

I also don't want Clinton to be President. I'd vote my neighbors dog in instead, if I could. But since not voting for Clinton is akin to voting for Trump, I had to vote for the lesser of two evils.
edit on 8-11-2016 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

May God have mercy on your soul.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: fleabit

May God have mercy on your soul.

Speak for yourself...

It's funny how folks think Trump is not even the lesser of two evils, but feel he is a solid choice for POTUS. THAT is what is scary.
edit on 8-11-2016 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Already voted for her on Friday.. helping turn AZ blue! I'm actually going to volunteer with the AZ Dems tonight to help convince more voters to turn out and vote for her.

She had a record turnout in Nevada, they voted for her.

My peeps back in Ohio say after the concert the other night and the Lebron James presser today... she really got people amped up and they expect a big turnout.

I remember in Florida, in the primary Hillary did incredibly well and I see that shifting to the final.

I dont know about the other states... but I see Hillary taking AZ, OH, FL, and NV

The fact that JayZee, Beyonce and Lady Gaga are even involved in a political campaign should be a massively bright red light.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: payta

Trump stands for change

I find those changes rather terrible. Especially towards women. I can't support the changes he wants. Sorry.

What changes regarding women has he proposed? I have not heard of this. Would you (or anyone out there) care to elaborate?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I elaborated on page 2. Then, after being accused of making it up, backed it all up on page 3 with videos.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

is murder.

This has been beat to death. Murder is an unlawful act. Abortion, being legal, is therefore not murder. Legal term, with legal meaning.

As far as it killing a person. I've addressed this as well, and I feel so far I am the only one here that has actually offered explanation as to why it wouldn't be killing a 'person'. I keep being told it's 'murder'. I'm just interested in the logical argument as to why we should view the killing of a non-conscious fetus as such. Thus far neither of you have.

*With the exception, again, of those very late term abortions. As pointed out, it's very rare.

I actually don't think that abortion in the first trimester should be illegal...

Me neither, but why don't you?
edit on 8-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Honey, this is all she needs and wanted. Then don't vote. You may deserve her but others don't.

I appreciate you're passionate about that stance. However, I strongly feel Trump is the wrong choice for POTUS. So, thanks, but no thanks.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
There is no way I could vote for Trump. Can't stand the guy, I think he would be terrible as a leader, and his lack of experience is appalling. His foreign affair acumen is on par with a cottonball, and his thin skin will cause nothing but grief with allies. There is a reason our enemies are rooting for him to win. It's not to benefit the United States. That's not even touching on his gross nature, poor ethics and moral ideals, and blatant womanizing.

I also don't want Clinton to be President. I'd vote my neighbors dog in instead, if I could. But since not voting for Clinton is akin to voting for Trump, I had to vote for the lesser of two evils.

You're right, there is a reason China, Venezuala, Euros want Ckinton. IT'S because they have the most to lose from Donalds nationalistic stance and policies.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
TRUMP 2016!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Because it is not a viable human being in the first trimester.

Once it becomes a viable human being, capable of surviving outside of the womb, it is a person and killing it would be murder.

Jaden

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join