It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, dont vote for her

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Trump 2016! Bring victory for the People, not the elite establishment.

You believe that #?

Really?

Trump does not give a # about you or the common people.

He is only marginally better than Hillary in the fact he wont start WW3 with Russia.

You trumpeters are as bad as Obama supports with there hope and change

I hope for trump over clinton but I know full well he will still be a Giant Douche to Hillarys turd sandwich.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzlesphere
I think it's funny that the Trump supporters are already making excuses for his impending loss... ie. It was all rigged! (if Hillary wins).

The narrative will be "Hillary, with her enormous satanic powers, single-handedly skewed the election in her favour, managing by fear to stop the thousands of conspirators from ever speaking a word of how it was achieved"!

Sounds like we're going to have some sore losers if she wins.

You can't blame Trump supporters for being unable to trust the validity of the election result. Not only has the Hillary campaign been shady, the mainstream media has been blatantly biased against Trump.

It has been made very clear that the system is broken.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

The problem with that is the pure amount of scrutiny this election is under. The reality of actually rigging it with all the different players and vested interests is almost impossible. Someone would let the cat out of the bag, just statistically, based on how many people would have to be involved.

Even if there is some ruling elite, they definitely don't all play on the same side, and the game they're playing is much more subtle than obvious and easily discovered moves like major election rigging.

If there is a ruling class, they couldn't care less which candidate gets in, they win either way.

The system is only ever broken to the side that loses. The side that wins thinks the system either works, or they beat the system.

Talk about being played.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
YOU got it.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Selfish Prog,feminists say such things at the expense of the rest of the world.
Oh HERE'S your fake sentiments BLOWN wide open with PHOTOGRAPHIC instead of HERESAY evidence...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Don't tell people how to vote.
Everyone has their own reasons for choosing the candidate that they do.

VOTE

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Sure Donald.
It's all rigged.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: payta

I'm with you payta. Not in South America, but in Western Europe.

We Europeans are experiencing the result of Hillary's foreign policy first hand. We are forced to take in millions of refugees who's culture does not fit into ours, which is a huge burden on our society. With Hillary, you Americans will eventually experience the same.

Trump is against the interventionist policies in the Middle East, and against the US policing the world in general. Think of all the money that will be saved and redirected into YOUR economy. That is a win-win situation for all of us.

So indeed America, please don't dig our own graves by voting for Hillary!

soulwaxer

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Well, Trump wasn`t my first choice,but before I would vote for a Clinton or a Bush I would rather turn my back on Charles Manson while he was doing meth, on a acid trip,and while he was holding a machete.Voting for more of the same as the last 20 years or so is the stupidest thing anyone who works for a living could do.The standard of living has plummeted since Bush 1 started the decline of America and since him all have followed like lemmings.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

lol.

Fake sentiments? Heresy evidence?

Everything I said is based on things Trump himself has said. Would you like video clips for each one?

1. Trump saying he wants to defund Planned Parenthood despite all the good it does:

2. Trump saying he wants to appoint supreme court justices to overturn Roe v. Wade:

3. Trump saying women should receive some sort of punishment for abortions after the banning:

4. Trump saying he "doesn't even wait":

edit on 7-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa
Someone watched brewsters millions over the weekend too it seems.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

"I hate all of you so much, I seriously hold contempt for each and everyone one of you pieces of sh#t"

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: GemmyMcGemJew

We love you so much!!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Think about it for a moment. Just about everyone with two eyes, two ears and a brain will agree that over the last 24 years the United State of America has been in serious sharp decline. And we're about to elect a person to the highest office of the land that was in or around the White House for at least half of that time.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

the mainstream media has been blatantly biased against Trump.

Is Fox News not MSM?

They are blatantly biased in favor of Trump. No surprise since Fox is the voice of the GOP.

I think the most honest thing to say is that each news network is biased towards a particular candidate.
edit on 7-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: payta
Oh I live in Argentina btw,

Yes, we know Argentina hates strong female leaders, after all they lost a war they started to one, after Argentina invaded the Falkland Islands!

Really???? REALLY?? You're serious???

Isabel Martínez de Perón?
Cristina Fernández de Kirchner?

Or indeed, Eva Perón.

edit on 7/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
To contribute officially on this thread. STOP TELLING PEOPLE WHO TO VOTE FOR.

Make your own damn mind up and stop trying to influence people. You have no power over anyone here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Sure Donald.
It's all rigged.

I take it that you haven't read any of the thousands of leaks in the last few months

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Im not saying vote for Trump, but how can someone vote for:

- someone that is a complete LIAR
- someone funded by SAUDI ARABIA (worst state in Middle East - funding lots of radicals)
- someone who has HUMA ABEDIN (ties to radical islam) in the team
- someone who funds personal things from her foundaion
- someone who was psycho-happy that Khadaffi was KILLED like a dog (I wonder what americans would feel like if Obama was killed in the same fashion - no trial no nothing)
- someone who wants war with RUSSIA
- someone that will just continue THE SAME BS that was done till now and did nothing good in the last 20 years in various previous positions...

AMERICA HAS HAD ENOUGH OF HER ALREADY, why would you want more? If I could choose between a 3 year old child, that would have all the buttons available, or HER, I would take my chances with the kid.

You guys REALLY are either just stupid not to see it all, or just BLIND.

If she really wins we will see a WORLD WAR THREE in our liftime...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzlesphere

Where TF have you been, they already HAVE let the cat out of the bag. They've talked on video about paying people and giving them rental cars to drive around and vote multiple times. They've talked about giving debate questions to hillary in advance. Obama has stated on national television that illegals don't have to fear being deported or arrested for voting illegally.

so WHERE TF have you been to not know that the cat HAS already been let out of the bag?

Jaden

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join