It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People today!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I shudder to think of what would happen if suddenly there was a world wide electromagnetic event that disabled all devices.

Large groups of people would not be able to do much more than sign their name, many others would probably starve surrounded by food because they lack the cooking skills due to dependence on delivery.

Others would be left without anyway to buy goods due to dependence on electronic payment systems and not keeping cash and even then the person you're paying wouldn't be able to figure out the total for things you wanted to buy due to the lack of basic math skills without the aid of a calculator or register
The younger ones would suffer from information withdrawal, a lack of physical social interaction ability.

In short I fully believe after 24 hours post event the world would collapse into total chaos

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
No big loss . The herd needs thinned .

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Can you imagine what would happen at stores, esp the large ones when everyone turns up out of the blue with real cash money and not CC or debt cards!!! That alone would be chaos.

But yeah, so many things would just... stop. Even running water would stop if its from the main source!

The USA might have plenty of guns to protect their food, which is nice, but when that runs out... you cant eat bullets!

I think many people who think about this would rather they didnt think about it, "so we are all screwed, okay lets just not think about it and put our fingers in our ears and sing la la la la"

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
If the grid goes down, more people will die of diarrhea and trachoma than bullets. Can't flush your toilet you get sick quick.

There's also a negative side....

www.health.gov.au... anual-atsi-cnt-l-ch2.3

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

edit on 6-11-2016 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

top topics

join