It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something besides politics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Oh boy,soon we will have other things to discuss.Am I the only one who wants to see more topics on aircraft,cryptics,and other interesting stuff?This election has been horrible and we need to have some fun discussing things we don`t have to argue about.How about ufo`s and aliens or bigfoot,even hobbits,lol.Area 51 or lunar bases-anything but politics!!!!!Fishing or a good drink,lets find something we can enjoy discussing without arguing back and forth about.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

Just make the threads and I'll show up. Well not the aircraft or fishing ones, but all the others.

edit on 6-11-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Tired of people saying this. Honestly, stop waiting for the threads to pop up, and make them yourself.

Politics is one of the few topics on ATS that can be debated and discussed, using REAL information. It's no surprise that it is being highly discussed during election time.

It's a nice break from conspiracy and fairy tales in my opinion. Personally not looking forward to having to debate theoretical questions and seeing all these "Illuminati occult" threads again.

Political debate is about to be replaced with people having BS claims to be part of this or that. Not to mention the condescending spiritualist who think they are above everyone else because they are "Awakened" and "Know the truth" yet feel the need to come off as cryptic and mysterious while pretending to offer something of essence.

There was a new thread posted maybe two days ago about "Is time real" It got pages and pages of replied within a very short time, it was a great conversation.. Point being, if you post something interesting.. THE NERDS WILL COME.
edit on 6-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I will post a few subjects soon, had a experience once in a car crash that some might find interesting,that will come up soon.And traveled a lot so might post some of those experiences.I mostly just wanted to encourage everyone to cheer up that we would have more fun subjects coming in a few days.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

I know just how you feel,I am just about ready to pull my hair out and scream.
My husband and I turned off the news and decided to watch a Ma and Pa Kettle
movie instead.After that, an hour of Bob Ross videos on the "Joy of Painting".
Very soothing and calming to any frayed nerves.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Yep,watched the new Tarzan movie this weekend and enjoyed a couple hours of forgetting what a mess we are ina reply to: mamabeth

top topics

join