It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to go Above Top Secret - The Illuminati stooges grace the Clinton Campaign.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It's worth noting that I too struggle with the notion that such a strong and very secret "society" can control and drive mankind in the direction of their choosing. However when I see too many coincidences, its very difficult for me to ignore them.

Here's the thing; there has been a lot of threads and anecdotal evidence that such a group do exist and would obviously use whatever means necessary to exert their control. Most notably the music and movie industries.

So at the height of the reopening of the Clinton server investigation, specifically over this past weekend, two very noteworthy stars lend their support. Guess who?

Just the other day JayZ had a concert in support of Hillary:

Well huh, imagine that:

Hmm

Maybe it's nothing. Than again:

I'm sure it's just coincidence right?

I'm sure it's nothing though.

edit on 6-11-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Just monkey see monkey do, that's the entertainment world. One celebrity makes a hand jester, his buddy's do. One buys a Lamborghini they all do. One votes for a liberal, they all do. The list of examples is endless, not one original thought involved.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Maybe, maybe not.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Just monkey see monkey do, that's the entertainment world. One celebrity makes a hand jester, his buddy's do. One buys a Lamborghini they all do. One votes for a liberal, they all do. The list of examples is endless, not one original thought involved.

Perhaps.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate
What Jay Z and Kanye and Beyonce are throwing up is the Roc sign, for Rocafella Records, Jay Z's original self started record label from the 90's. Attaching occult symbolism to your music always helps sell more records. Ask Ozzy Osbourne.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
What Jay Z and Kanye and Beyonce are throwing up is the Roc sign, for Rocafella Records, Jay Z's original self started record label from the 90's. Attaching occult symbolism to your music always helps sell more records. Ask Ozzy Osbourne.

Not really the point although I agree. It's his label so he can create whatever hand sign he wants to throw. He chose this right? It's not just occult it is the one eye through a pyramid. Look again.

Look at Katy Perry, watch her video. It's heavy in occult symbolism. Out of all the famous musicians it so happens to be these guys in support during the 11th hour.

Like I said. .....probably nothing.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Great thread

OJ said he will show up and support Hillary, too bad the gloves don't fit.

edit on 6-11-2016 by Jdennis10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Didn't Katy Perry state a while back that she wished she never sold her soul to the devil or something along those lines?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Yep, been calling it on each occasion.

Each and everyone of them, children of the illuminati.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Yep, been calling it on each occasion.

Each and everyone of them, children of the illuminati.

Watch. Lady Gaga is next to prostitute herself for Clinton. Bet me.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Bruce Springsteen in Philadelphia, tomorrow night, I think?
I didn't realize Springsteen was Illuminati, but it wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Bruce Springsteen in Philadelphia, tomorrow night, I think?
I didn't realize Springsteen was Illuminati, but it wouldn't surprise me.

That would be tragic. :/ Like when Will Smith learns Elvis didn't die, he just went home in MiB.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22

Hand signals mean something. Gangs have been using them for a long time. I'm sory but this is not nothing.

edit on 6-11-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Let's not forget the satanist er "artist" Marina Abramovic and how she's interconnected with all these people as well. Funny how they all know each other. One big happy twisted circle of friends that all seem to be interested in symbology and satanism.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
It's called selling your soul.

top topics

join