It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Clinton no evidence of criminality in emails

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: youcanttellthepeople
a reply to: Realtruth

What surprised me was how fast they went through that many emails, when it was suggested that it would likely take them beyond the election to go through them all properly.

If they go on Wikileaks and type in the keywords they're looking for then it would be over pretty quickly. It looks like the Elites want Clinton in the seat of power after all...

The FBI is a joke and a shame, they have lost absolutely all credibility.

edit on 6-11-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Here's a link to the letter :

www.washingtonpost.com...

The coup/ counter coup continues...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I am disgusted. This farce needed to end and yet it continues.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Check mate is coming soon!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I am beyond disgusted.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
too little too late I'm afraid. 1 investigation put on the back-burner, another one into the Clinton Foundation is still full steam ahead and will result in an indictment of Hillary and Bill.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

They have software that can chunk through them very quickly to look for duplicates and compare them to what they have already seen, and separate out anything that needed to be looked at individually. I'm guessing there were a ton of repeats, or they were more personal.

The FBI had a fire lit underneath them to get this done fast, and luckily for Clinton, they were able to, apparently.

= AB

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I doubt it, but you can roll with it if you like. The whole "Clinton Cash" crowd is going to be disappointed when they meet the actual facts, but I must admit I'm not privy to the whole thing, so who knows?

I will say that I am extremely doubtful.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: youcanttellthepeople

What a crock of ****

Hillary gets money from countries with state-sponsored terrorism (Qatar, Saudi Arabia - 20% of contributions to her), lies under oath, breaches security protocols jeopardizing national security, and even has her maid print out classified emails.. and she gets off scot-free (in fact, is being hoisted up by those already in privileged positions to be placed in the role of POTUS without a hitch).

What in the actual f*ck is this?

And my social media tells me 90% of my "friends" are complete idiots who fall right into the false "left vs. right paradigm" and/or "voting for the lesser of 2 evils"

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This was already explained.. the sending and receiving classified emails didn't matter, they already ruled on that.

It was about intent

Did she intend to do harm? The answer is no.

Therefore she is all good #imwithher

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!! I Never thought I'd live to see the day the rule of law was such a joke. But I guess it was inevitable, after all these years of MY (Ours) Constitution being slowly whittled away while no one payed attention.

I guess in the end "We The People" have failed, we pissed it all away.... we deserve this.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Relentless
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!! I Never thought I'd live to see the day the rule of law was such a joke. But I guess it was inevitable, after all these years of MY (Ours) Constitution being slowly whittled away while no one payed attention.

I guess in the end "We The People" have failed, we pissed it all away.... we deserve this.

The "Rule of Law" - - a joke.

Because it didn't go the way you wanted it to?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Because she's above the law. It's sickening.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

You do know that is your opinion.

She was investigated, not charged.

Basically, chalked up to human error - - without intent.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Just wait when he loses.
I bet they would accept the result if it went their way.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee
I know my Constitution, I know the laws - the revelations this AM were there in the WikiLeaks. It was real.

You can be flip if you want, but inevitably you will feel the sting of it too if we piss on the the law to this extent.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Human error - - without intent, seems to be a get out of jail free card that only applies to Hillary.

No intent, no harm didn't work so well for anyone else, and their faux pas wasn't even proven to have fallen in enemy hands.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Human error - - without intent, seems to be a get out of jail free card that only applies to Hillary.

No intent, no harm didn't work so well for anyone else, and their faux pas wasn't even proven to have fallen in enemy hands.

I'll try and use that excuse during anything I'm charged with. I guarantee a different result.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Comey had to do this since its clear Hillary will win and his plot wasn’t going to elect Trump.

Clinton would have made life miserable for Comey if he hadn’t done this when she takes office

Comey gambled and lost

He is groveling to get back into Hillary's good graces and has abandoned Trump to his Twitter rampages

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

NO, it's exactly what they say it is.

Are you not aware of Human Error Without Intent?

This is about paperwork - - - not manslaughter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join