It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Donald Trump become President?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachii sincerely disagree just look at all the work hes doing listen to that speech i poted or thiswww.youtube.com...

edit on 6-11-2016 by iateyourcookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: iateyourcookie

I already told you that I don't drink the Brawndo so seeing another speech will not change my mind about him.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'm a TRUMPITEER and predict a TRUMPOTUS just like I predicted BREXIT months before the Referendum.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'm hoping Ivanka Trump will be the first female American president.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
I'm a TRUMPITEER and predict a TRUMPOTUS just like I predicted BREXIT months before the Referendum.

I just a middle-of-the-road kind of guy.

I'm voting Trump. Most people in the middle of the road are too.

Hope we don't get hit by a bus or anything. LOL

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I am very afraid that if Hillary gets in, she will be so bad that we will never see another woman president again, EVER. That is if we even have a country left after Hillary.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

Do you think that half the US electorate are actually going to vote for more conflict, WWIII and more deceit, oh and lets not forget more power! Not on your life! Forget the polls and the media its BS!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: iateyourcookie
Hello everybody how are u al doing today?

I support Donald Trump and i think hes going to WIN

I ve been watching the election over the last few weeks ,and id like to show u why i think that, even do i live in Holland.

Ive got some links id like to sharediscuss.

Lets start with Nigel Farrage...

Sorry, i boldened the part where you lost me...

I think Trump can be the next President, despite the fact the establishment is so against him (or perhaps because of this). In a way, despite not liking him I would rather see him in the White House than the evil, corrupt criminal that's his main opposition. But then I would rather see Cthulu President before her...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

Do you think that half the US electorate are actually going to vote for more conflict, WWIII and more deceit, oh and lets not forget more power! Not on your life! Forget the polls and the media its BS!

My biggest concern is that the voting machines may be rigged. It's pretty obvious who has the biggest turn-out of support at each candidate's rallies. If that's any indication, Donald Trump IS going to win in a landslide. If someone has gotten to the machines already, then we'll see the close race Obama said we would, and Hillary is going to edge Trump out.

I don't believe the polls either. Another poster on these forums that polls are only an indication of voter enthusiasm. It looks like the "Silent Majority" is about to have a few words with the US Government. LOL

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The Dutch use phrases like Yall..... ? Hmmm, curious. Well anyway, lets hope Donald Wins.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
The Dutch use phrases like Yall..... ? Hmmm, curious. Well anyway, lets hope Donald Wins.

Wait - what?? Who?? LMAO!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: iateyourcookie

"Will Donald Trump become President?"

Yes.

Ongoing SOR series of Remote Viewing Projects, Next President is Trump!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is no doubt that Trump will be the next President in my "opinion".

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Relentless
a reply to: carewemust

Exactly! People have forgotten he's not the status quo. We need to buck the status quo. Even if you hate both of them - you need to send a message (and a third party vote will not cut it - sorry - I know this). A vote for Trump is a statement that they still (after the primaries) don't get.

WE ARE OVER THIS STATUS QUO.

They are only going to wake up (both parties ) if we do the impossible - THE UNTHINKABLE - CHOOSE TRUMP.

LISTEN - the Country is going to be a mess whoever we put in at this point. We kind of need to be totally irrational here to make them realize - YOU DON'T GET IT!

I don't see where voting in an oligarch who continually gaslights (and lies so much that his lawyers will only meet with him in pairs) and sues people and gets into Twitter fights at 3 am is a change of the status quo.

Already done voted for Hillary and hope she wins. Trump will simply behave as the old Roman oligarch governors did -- enrich himself at the expense of the state.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInDust

I am very afraid that if Hillary gets in, she will be so bad that we will never see another woman president again, EVER. That is if we even have a country left after Hillary.

I'm afraid that you're totally right .... she will put women's movements

back to the 19th century.
her from doing that

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
did u know hilarysmentor is kkk and loves satan?

a reply to: Byrd

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: iateyourcookie
a lil quote he says he wouldnt vote for hillary if they paid him in fact he wouldnt vote 4 her if SHE paid him, lol, get it?

Well duh... He isn't American. He wouldn't vote for ANYONE regardless of pay.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
just like hilary would accept money wright u dont even know what ur saying
a reply to: Krazysh0t

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Relentless

originally posted by: Plotus

Wait - what?? Who?? LMAO!

Well you will be now

top topics

<< 1   >>

join