It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Donald Trump become President?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hello everybody how are u al doing today?

I support Donald Trump and i think hes going to WIN

I ve been watching the election over the last few weeks ,and id like to show u why i think that, even do i live in Holland.

Ive got some links id like to sharediscuss.

Lets start with Nigel Farrage endorsing Donald Trump in a fantastic speech www.youtube.com...

Now Nigel is the guy behind brexit u know, where the polls said it wouldnt happen...

He fought the globalist and he WON...

a lil quote he says he wouldnt vote for hillary if they paid him in fact he wouldnt vote 4 her if SHE paid him, lol, get it?

Lets move on..

Blacks 4 trump
www.youtube.com... apparantly not all blacks dislike Trump just saying

One of the main reasons why i think he wil win is the corruption of Hillary, and Obvious guilt ,she sold out your entire country just saying

www.youtube.com...

To bad the corruption goes all the way to the president...

I just gope the thruth will prevail in the end.
the only good sollution i see if Donald would get elected so he can DRAIN THE SWAMP..

U know i think as a new politician Trump does a great job deflecting all the attacks against him www.youtube.com...

and as a bonus alot of uptight people will get the hell out of ur beatifull country
www.youtube.com...

Yall have a good day, and dont forget VOTE TRUMP!!! DRAIN THE cough spiritcooking SWAMP!!!!

ps if anyone could imbed that would be great thanks

www.youtube.com... almost forgot fbi working 16 hours a day on investigation into Clinton foundation

edit on 6-11-2016 by iateyourcookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: iateyourcookie

I think Donald Trump needs to be seriously working on a graceful concession speech.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I don't drink the kool-aid or Brawndo being served by the two parties, but my honest opinion is i t will be very unlikely that he wins because he lacks a substantial amount of electoral votes from states.

If I am wrong then so be it. The only thing that is an absolute in this election is that no matter which one wins the American people will lose.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I think that the fact that Michigan is in play hints to me of a Trump win , and by a larger margin than the polls show.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

At the early voting precinct Friday, I was (somewhat) stunned by the number of people there who were Anti-Clinton/Pro-Trump. I say "somewhat" because even though Chicago/Illinois is Obama's home, and historically Democratic, we elected a Republican governor 2 years ago.

It felt REALLY GOOD giving the middle-finger to the establishment (both Dem and Repub), by voting for Donald Trump Friday!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Ya know? I think you are the only person I've seen that thinks Trump will win, so I'm going to gently say, from an American who has a lot at stake why.

The media is definitely lying to us. (They keep analyzing that darned electoral college and showing us why not).

Things to consider:

"Texas and Florida (a week ago) are going to Hillary". Due to - Latino vote, Female vote, whatever.

I'm a displaced NY'er who spent the past 15 years (till this Spring) in FL. The reports are bogus! We got that. (FL & TX).

Ugh! I totally started to respond to show all the fallacies that are being perpetrated by our MSM, but I have been fighting all day to give some semblance of sanity to my friends, and I'm SO tired.

Suffice it to say - I fully expect a "surprise landslide" on Tuesday. I have to rest up to fight when it's over. Fight to remind people it's not over! We can't let this happen again. We must DEMAND the MEDIA SHALL TOY WITH US NO MORE!!!!

Just saying, that is all.....

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I've been able to successfully predict the outcome of the last 4 elections. (Won money, too)

This one I can't call. It's a nail biter. Gut says hillary will win. I hope my gut is wrong.

link   

Will Donald Trump become President?

He Most Certainly Will Sir ! Get Ready to be Great Again America !

link   
Nope, next question.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Ben Carson didn't say many smart things. But once when asked to predict the outcome of one of the primaries, he offered the words he gave to patients when they were awaiting a diagnosis:

"Why speculate, when soon we'll know."

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I think that signs show that Hillary is not as confident that she will win as some here are.
She is campaigning in states that should be considered solid blue, showing that they fear they might not stay blue.

I think it might be close.
But I hope and pray that Trump wins.
I remain optimistic that the people will show they are no longer going to tolerate an oppressive corrupt government.
It's about time that we have a president for whom America and Americans are the priority.

If Clinton wins, God help us all.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I think Donald Trump needs to be seriously working on a graceful concession speech.

i Agree heres one he gave already www.youtube.com...

i think this is a very good speach che3ck it out u wont be able to turn it off i bet ya

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Exactly! People have forgotten he's not the status quo. We need to buck the status quo. Even if you hate both of them - you need to send a message (and a third party vote will not cut it - sorry - I know this). A vote for Trump is a statement that they still (after the primaries) don't get.

WE ARE OVER THIS STATUS QUO.

They are only going to wake up (both parties ) if we do the impossible - THE UNTHINKABLE - CHOOSE TRUMP.

LISTEN - the Country is going to be a mess whoever we put in at this point. We kind of need to be totally irrational here to make them realize - YOU DON'T GET IT!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

So, we have yet another European saying he supports Trump, like the vast majority of us on this site.

I hope that false narrative of Trump being hated all around the world will fade away, once he becomes the next president of the United States of America

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: GrimpachiI think pensylvania will be very important but if he wins that...
also how is uncovering corruption drinking the cool aid??

i think donald means wat he says hes only retaliating cuz of the corrupt media imo

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I'm sure he'll have someone working on a speech for him, but I doubt the words "graceful" and "concession" have any part in it.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The fact that the “Baghdad Bob” main media press while filming a Trump event will absolutely refuse to turn their camera’s around during a Trump rally, because they do not want to show the humongous crowds, proves that they are suppressing the reality of the tremendous Trump momentum in America.

It doesn’t matter…we don’t care… they have completely lost all credibility in this country. This country no longer believes a word they say. They either haven’t the slightest idea as to what they are talking about, or they are lying!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014amen to that
I had to make this threat cuz imo trump is being very unfairly treaten in the media
its just sickening when hillary says its all Russias fault with NO bases exept there media minions while she in FACT sold URANIUM to RUSSIA making 125 million total for her self ye and the list goes on and on

this guy didnt HAVE to do this 4 the money now did he ?
hes said 20 years ago he would only run 4 president if the country became to bad, he didnt even want to do this really but he DOES it cuz he loves the united states of america imo

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: iateyourcookie
a reply to: GrimpachiI think pensylvania will be very important but if he wins that...
also how is uncovering corruption drinking the cool aid??

i think donald means wat he says hes only retaliating cuz of the corrupt media imo

Get it right its Kool-aid for Clintonians and Brawndo for the Trumpsters. Both brands have made their supporters deaf dumb and blind.
edit on 6-11-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Will Trump win?

LOL. No.

I am confident enough to say that a republican will not win in 2020 either.

The republicans have nobody to blame but themselves. They parade one lunatic out after another, and expect the American people to take them seriously???

What's even sadder, perhaps is all the people on this thread who have been brainwashed by the hate-machine enough to where they actually think he not only has a chance, but will win in a landslide.

All I have to say to that: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join