It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbed by ATS this Election and the Leaks.

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I put this in Rant because I don't plan on defending my position past what I have posted.

1. Hillary Clinton - Guilty

Clinton Foundation - pay for play

She is a criminal. There are only 2 logical reasons she is not in custody.

1. The Judicial System has been corrupted.

2. An epic investigation is underway and it was decided that waiting until everything was released to indict the criminals was of some benefit to the investigation.

*could be a combination of both*

Those defending Hillary must not be reading any of the emals. The DNC and Hillary are saying Russian Hackers. The EMAILS ARE REAL regardless of who hacked them. The MSM is acting like they believe the emails are real. Either by reporting them or by silence, silence is speaking loudly right now.

ATS Link to emails and other leaks - www.abovetopsecret.com...

2. Trump Misogynistic Narcissist

Trump Charities - Obvious miss management of funds and possible use of funds for personal reasons.

Trump's half hearted apologies and denial does not discount his "locker room" banter.

A lot of he said, she said accusations that will be likely be impossible to prove.

The most damaging case is from an annononymous source and the case was dropped.

Innocent Until Proven Guilty is still at play with the allegations against him.

Hillary's server was a national security risk. She intentionally deleted emails and lied to Congress. These are not allegations this is what has been proven, even if she never is convicted.

The problem with Humanity is we are humans. Meaning everyone has flaws. We are so busy pointing out flaws that we forget we are all human and we have all said and done things we regret.

I'm not even sure Donald Trump is Evil. He may just be a rich over privileged A type personality that took advantage of his status. It's possible he is sorry for how he has treated women.

They are both guilty of lies and white collar crimes.

Only one of them is guilty of lying to Congress and destroying subpoenaed evidence. She is guilty of crimes against the people, he is guilty of being an asshole.

I am not a registered voter but the lessor of two evils is Trump. It's really not a comparison that an informed American public would have a difficult time agreeing with.

***WHAT DISTURBS ME***

THE CHILDREN, IS IT REAL??

1. If it's not those who are spreading the lies are disgusting.

2. If it is true those who participated or acted complacently are beyond disgusting.

I would ask each of you to be careful what you post to ATS. This is a conspiracy site and I have seen the "pizza" emails so I am not coming at this in ignorance. But we are talking about horrific abuse. Allegations that should not be thrown around lightly.

Nothing is funny, this is not a competition for the lessor of two evils. These are children. Be careful what you take as fact and be careful not to be so party divided that you can't see the truth.

For those releasing the emails and any other hacked information.

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

I am disgusted that you are dragging out the speculation.

If children were rapped, children were killed. Even if they weren't ritually sacrificed, they were not allowed to speak of the horror. For all we know chickens to moloch could be code for sacrificed child.

Your delay is becoming disgusting.

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

Add - I am very faithful and spiritual man. But these allegations are enough to shake me to the core. I hope they are not real but I am not naive. I typed this with tears and shaking hands. Is their any humanity left?
edit on 6-11-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73
If there were any hard evidence of this you better believe every opponent of Hillary would be shouting this from the mountaintops and throwing evidence at everyone. They aren't, which leaves us with two options. Either it's a made up story based on misinterpretation (like so many other "stories" this election cycle), or Hillary's opponents are guilty of the same thing and don't want to see what they've done brought to light. Take your pick.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It was said somewhere on ATS recently, something to the affect of

"I'm going to just stop looking now, because anything found on the internet, is something the FBI already has."

Pretty much wait around and see what happens, because if they find anything criminal, we will probably know soon enough.
edit on 6-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Excellent post. I agree wholeheartedly. If there is someone "in the know" with such horrifying inside info, it is morally imperative they get the truth out there without delay. Are they waiting for more children to be stolen and abused/murdered? And if there is no such information.. it is a shameful thing to direct such accusations without substantial evidence.

This whole affair is disgusting indeed.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Very well said. I agree with pretty much everything you said, only Im registered to vote and will exercise my right along the lines you mentioned.

All other conspiracies regarding whether, or not our vote even matters not withstanding

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I actually think wikileaks are doing the right thing.
If they release it all at once it would just be info overload and nothing would be absorbed.
By dolling it out they are giving people an opportunity to ease into the info.

Also if even half the speculation is true then people in every level of government, armed forces, media, police and judiciary are involved.
The very people our system tells us to trust to solve these problems are the perpetrators.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The fact that Operation Mockingbird has been re-green-lighted last September is a huge cause for alarm.

US Govt Just Legalized Operation Mockingbird - FBI Can Now Impersonate the Media

Operation Mockingbird was a secret campaign by the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to influence media. Begun in the 1950s, it was initially organized by Cord Meyer and Allen W. Dulles, and was later led by Frank Wisner after Dulles became the head of the CIA.

The organization recruited leading American journalists into a propaganda network to help present the CIA's views. It funded some student and cultural organizations and magazines as fronts. As it developed, it also worked to influence foreign media and political campaigns, in addition to activities by other operating units of the CIA.

To ignore the idea that we are being manipulated by the MSM and in all likelihood, the "alternative" media, is ignorant, especially during an election. Some even believe that the FBI is colluding with entities of America's dying political establishment in order to avoid their own shakeup.

Maybe Hillary's constituents saw the writing on the wall and decided that she was a bigger threat to the current agenda, alongside of her own quest for power and something had to be done. The "proactive" Democrats could be using Hillary's incriminating e-mails to smear their own failed candidate, bringing indictment only after the progressive ideology is successfully elected.

The establishment may still be helping her get elected before pulling the rug out from underneath her, allowing a more levelheaded Kaine to step in and grab a hold of the reins. Same agenda, but a more stable platform to ensure that the weight of Hillary's baggage and/or her health, don't bring down the house in the future.

edit on 6-11-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

edit on 6-11-2016 by eisegesis because: double post

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I like your summary of what is going on. Evidently this election is a lose lose situation for a lot of people. I can deal with aholes a lot better than professional liars. Trump will not get a quarter of what he wants to accomplish done in his term as president but Hillary will succeed in screwing everything up as planned.

How did we get in this predicament anyway, we must have pissed off the old man in heaven.

I can't ever remember politicians being so transparent with their deception. There may have been a few overpowering Aholes in the white house before and we are still a here. I used to consider myself leaning towards the democrats more often, but now with this choice they are giving, I think that party should be ashamed

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
First - S&F for your post/rant.

I'm not in either corner, but I'm voting Trump, because Hillary called me deplorable. She is evil. He is an a-hole. Have to vote for one of them ... and I can't vote for Hillary.

Somebody said Trump is a Democrat. I'm fine with that too. Makes the decision just as easy.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Quit reading the tabloids,find a credible source for your information,so your post doesn't make you seem like a liberal shill,don't get mad because your reading crap,just get mad at others for their beliefs and opinions

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Quit reading the tabloids,find a credible source for your information,so your post doesn't make you seem like a liberal shill,don't get mad because your reading crap,just get mad at others for their beliefs and opinions

I'm sory that is all you took out of my post. I don't claim any party affiliation. I only claim to be an observer and reporter of the truth.

Clinton lied to Congress and "attempted" to destroy the evidence. These are facts, not tabloid rumors. I didn't accuse her of anything else. Nor did I bring up hers and Bills relationship with Epstien.

You labeling me a shill is precisely the type of partisan talk I was calling disgusting in the light of the important part of the OP. "THE CHILDREN".

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

I'm sory that is all you took out of my post. I don't claim any party affiliation. I only claim to be an observer and reporter of the truth.

You labeling me a shill is precisely the type of partisan talk I was calling disgusting in the light of the important part of the OP. "THE CHILDREN".

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Wall Street will still rob blind
The US will still bomb the bejesus out of brown and yellow people
Chemtails,toxic pharmaceuticals,mutant foods,pesticides will still poison everything
Americas infrastructure will still crumble
no meaningful jobs will be created
and the sun will come up in the morning

Even some combination of Alexander the Great,Billy Graham and Richard Branson couldnt save your Republic its gone too far to the Dark Side

top topics

join