It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 9: When (Relative) Sanity Returns to ATS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

When a person finds themselves in a position where they get to determine the life/death of millions of people, then you stop being an individual and you're "god".

I don't want to be "god".

Too many evil sons of bitches do.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Does anyone see rioting at the outcome either way?.

Just to point out I still think Trump is a Clinton plant the pied piper they talked about....Oh the she is going to go right wing just as Bill did.
Check this out from the Young Turks they hate Clinton and can see also.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's greed as normal.
But I do think some people are good people but they get chewed up by the evil gits in charge now.
I can not see a person who is actually for the common man being allowed to run for president....Somehow we need to get the money away from politics.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I can not see a person who is actually for the common man being allowed to run for president....Somehow we need to get the money away from politics.

Well that's the problem, isn't it ?

If average Joe Schmucks could run, we wouldn't have this problem of so much corruption, cartels, and convoluted career con-artists running the show.

But as it stands, the only people that can run in federal elections these days are multi-millioniares with elite connections.

The very people that each and every one of us commoners should NOT be voting for.

Local elections are still okay for the most part, but federal elections have turned into a completely different beast.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Too soon to start self medicating with mummy's medicinal grape juice before Tuesday night?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I fear that sanity will not resume for several years.

On the other hand, most of us are well acquainted with mediating the effects of semi-permeable sanity.

If you don't know what that means, you belong here. ;o)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Wishful thinking at best and good for that. However, I see it being more rocky, and more quarrelsome. At least for some weeks after the vote. Then may quite down until after the new POTUS steps into office.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Wonder if any in this thread change their position given the unexpected results?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

I'm leaning towards Ecuador - for the health care, use of the USD as currency & the fact they gave Assange asylum.

I also really liked Bolivia under Evo Morales, but not sure about their health care with all my chronic conditions.

With my in-laws still living, we need to move somewhere relatively close to the USA, so Asia & Pacific Islands are pretty much out of the running.

ganjoa

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join