It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI rescues 82 children in nationwide sex trafficking sting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
an annual event....

let that sink in. They may have information leading to child sex trafficking, and its put off for action until the "big sweep" is done.

oO

Is this what law enforcement is about? You ignore heinous crimes until its convenient in your "Annual Pedo Roundup"???

If i were to pretend I had any respect remaining for the FBI, it'd be gone now.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
an annual event....

let that sink in. They may have information leading to child sex trafficking, and its put off for action until the "big sweep" is done.

oO

Is this what law enforcement is about? You ignore heinous crimes until its convenient in your "Annual Pedo Roundup"???

If i were to pretend I had any respect remaining for the FBI, it'd be gone now.

You do realize that the FBI or Law Enforcement is doing other things along these lines during the year and not just when scheduled operations are taking place right?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I don't know specifics, but assume that it rolls up the same way it does locally.

I also know that the FBI are masters at finding people doing small things and luring them into doing bigger things.

Its not uncommon at all for police to let smaller crimes slide so they can put someone away for a bigger crime. The thing is: that "bigger crime" is something that could be prevented by police, and possibly allow for interdiction in the lives of people who may be able to be corrected.

Bottom line: LEO in general ignores law violations that they know happen, for whatever reason. Its not what they are hired for. If i ran my business with such a lax outlook, we'd be broke in a week. I think the local LEO does their "Warrant Roundup" every 6 months. So during the intervening 6 months, they may know where you live....but no one comes to see you.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
edit on 7-11-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Amazing that they can sweep through over 600k email in a week but when it comes to children they take their sweet ass time.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well well well, hope they get all of em *looking at you Podesta*

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
imagine that!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Nov 9th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
GOD BLESS 'M !
edit on 11-10-16 by T3mp0ra1Pri50n3r because: clarify

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Hallelujah!! : )

Good and decency won this battle. ^-^

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I hear you. How many kids were abused while they wait for the annual roundup ? If it was me to choose I would have to say 1 is too many.

People that abuse kids are just sick but people that allow it and do nothing are worse.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join