It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary had her maid check and print her emails

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

WTF.

The power elite needs to pull its pants back up.

She is just too much.

If they do nothing, God help them.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Can this woman even wipe her ass by herself?!?

I just don't get it.

WTF is the FBI and DOJ doing?

Well, maybe they are doing something or have done something we don't know about yet.

Sigh...

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I can just hear it now.....did you see anything classified?
No...no...no

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
So it's her who wiped the server 👍

I'll see my self out .

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

lol!!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Relentless
She was actually having them forwarded to the maid's email to print out for her. How did the initial investigation miss that?

How did the initial investigation miss the Huma/Wiener laptop with 650,000 emails on it? Seems pretty clear to me that the initial investigation was perhaps just a bit less than thorough.

As for the story itself, if its true, its just another in a long list of examples where there's no defending it or excuse for it.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1 Yeah its true. Hillary is in deep doodoo

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Two options:
- FBI is totally incompetent.

-FBI is complicit in Hillary's crimes and assisted in a coverup.... just like the State Department did.

I do not believe that the FBI is incompetent.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm not convinced that the problem lies with the FBI. I think there's a third option, that the FBI is trying to do its job, but is getting blocked by the DOJ and the Obama administration that are trying to clean up and bury Hillary's mess.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

How did the initial investigation miss the Huma/Wiener laptop with 650,000 emails on it? Seems pretty clear to me that the initial investigation was perhaps just a bit less than thorough.

As for the story itself, if its true, its just another in a long list of examples where there's no defending it or excuse for it.

I'm not sure you can compare the two. I see nothing in the Hillary emails to indicate things were being forwarded to Huma's private computer. There is PLENTY however showing Hillary was using Marina for this function - it was just a matter of checking if this activity included anything classified.

I also do not see this as just "another" in the long list of "examples. This is such a blatant disregard for our Nation's national security, and I have to wonder what was really breached under her watch that they dare not tell us. I am mind boggled at the possibility.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

It`s worse than that,It seems that there are people within the F.B.I. who are also in on trying to cover this up.

Yet it appears Clinton was never asked by the FBI in its yearlong investigation to turn over the iMac Santos used to receive the e-mails, or the printer she used to print out the documents, or the printouts themselves.

It also appears the FBI did not formally interview Santos as a key witness in its investigation

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
during a interview with the FBI hillarys clintons DC maid was rumored to have repeatedly say.

no habla inglés,Quinta enmienda

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Is there any possibility of those print outs ending in dustbin on street?

USA really do not need Putin's hackers

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Wow...I mean what more can you say? If the FBI doesnt go to her house and lead her out in cuffs, something is seriously wrong.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Does everyone realize that there is not one speck of evidence offered to back up this story. This looks and feels like the Enquirer!

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks
a reply to: BlueJacket

Does everyone realize that there is not one speck of evidence offered to back up this story. This looks and feels like the Enquirer!

Tired of Control Freaks

It's being discussed on MSM??? Would they go that far? (I mean - that's really far.)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Relentless

yes - I do think they would go that far. If they have evidence, they should have referred to it. What is the source of this information?

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Thats why the CIA trains operatives to infiltrate as the hired help and the FBI picks through your garbage.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks

yes - I do think they would go that far. If they have evidence, they should have referred to it. What is the source of this information?

Tired of Control Freaks

Ummm..... they are saying the source is a State Department email release? That would be a real stretch - as it's easily verified I would think.

Not to mention, you do know ANYONE can search Wikileaks right?

edit on 11/6/2016 by Relentless because: Added info

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

yeah - you are right but why don't they reference the exact email?

Tired of Control Freaks

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join