It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Weiner’s Laptop”.... Is It Hillary’s “Missing Laptop”? Here is the SMOKING GUN!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Was Huma Abedin hiding Hillary’s supposedly “missing laptop “in her apartment in order to keep it away from the FBI — not to protect Weiner, but to protect Hillary? Is the laptop that was seized in the FBI sweep of the Abedin/ Weiner apartment as part of the Weiner criminal probe the one that belonged to Hillary? A laptop that’s been missing for 2 years. It sure seems like it.

The laptop has been “missing” for two years and Clinton and her aides claim that they have no idea where it is. But a week ago, the FBI announced that there were 650,000 emails on the device seized from Weiner including thousands to and from Huma and Hillary regarding State Department matters. Why would they be on a laptop that belonged to Weiner?

Here’s how the emails got on the laptop:

After leaving the State Dept., Clinton aide Monica Hanley downloaded all of Hillary’s emails from the Chappaqua server onto a laptop to use as a reference for a future book. They were supposed to go to the Clinton homes, but Hanley says she forgot to hand them over. Much later, Hanley claims to have discovered the laptop in her apartment and sent it to Platte River so they could download the files onto the new server.

LINK

This is not the story that is going around on TV... and it appears to make much more sense then what the media is saying.

A MUST read..

It appears this laptop was one of the numerous machines she had and Abedin kept it hidden until FBI search her home and finds "lost" laptop.

Now the government has her lost 33,000 emails......

This IS the smoking gun.

Bye Bye Hillary.....

edit on 6-11-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
This may be the smoking gun we've hoped for.....but I fear what will come of it may be less than what we hoped for. I've lost all faith in the American "justice system". Money and power should not influence the outcome, but we've all seen how that works.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Probably right because the more you read about John Podesta and his brother you discover these guys have their tentacles entwined in the upper echelons of power. They have unbelievable access to the levers of power. They seem to be more powerful then even the Clintons!
Its fantastical to discover how corrupt the American system is and how lobbying actually works to circumvent our Govt and our knowledge.
An amazing journalist called Abbey Martin has a youtube video detailing the intricacies of the Podesta brothers and their various fronts called "the empire files".

www.youtube.com...

(probably discussed all ready but felt right to link judst in case)

edit on 6-11-2016 by Zngland because: spelling

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
If it was Hilary's missing laptop it wouldn't take the FBI this long to come to that conclusion. In fact, the New York office wouldn't have reported to Comey that they simply got .gov and .clinton emails. They would've been more like "Hey Comey, we found Hilary's lost laptop. You want it?"

There wouldn't have been just an indictment brewing, she would have been arrested. Well at least here in the real world. If it is true and hasn't come out yet officially, than we know who really wears the pantsuit in this America.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Zngland

Yes I checked your post out on the vid . To imbed it copy everything after the = sign www.youtube.com... 9fat63bqvG8 and then click the YT icon at the top and paste 9fat63bqvG8 there

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Right it's not the story going around on tv.

It's just that...a story.

It should start once upon a time.

Daily the stories and threads get more and more bizarre.

Someone must think there are stupid people out there who will blieve them and change their vote at the very last minute.

Desperate last minute attempts by the losing candidate.

I will be so glad to see this election over.

It's been the most vile disgusting election I have ever witnessed.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I have total faith in the justice system.
They didn't charge her in July and there won't be any charges from these most likely duplicate emails.
They did the right thing then and they will do it again because Mrs Clinton is not a criminal.

She's the next President of the United States of America.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme THE ONLY STUPID PEOPLE ARE THE ONES WHO DONT BELEIVE IT AND WONT CHANGE THEIR VOTE.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It's been the most vile disgusting election I have ever witnessed.

Can't argue with that, bought and paid for by a Vile disgusting person..

RA
edit on 6-11-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Clearly HRC is a criminal. That is without question.

As for the missing laptop, it is truly a simple task to prove if this one is the one from 2 years ago. Serial ID's and other registered numbers can be found within seconds of matching two documents sent from the same computer. I am sure the FBI have figured this out already.

In my opinion, Weiners laptop is the missing laptop. It was given to Huma Abedin to hide because HRC needed it gone and she figured Huma would do her dirty work. So Huma let Weiner use it and never though anything would come of it.

Well, the chickens have come to roost.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Omg, again reputable source?? Every day, "bye bye Hilary" Trumpers feed off from everything they read regarding HRC, yet we can show you videos, and DOCUMENTED proof of Donalds stupidity, crookedness and you people still ask for proof!!!!!!

One completely unverified source says Hilary killed and bathed in baby blood, and you all would be like" she's a baby killer lock her up!!!!!!"

edit on 6-11-2016 by kurthall because: Fix

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This is IMHO a Global restructuring....and only IMMENSE WEALTH GENERATION will make this power transition fly[get ready for free energy]....and obviously we can see The Donald has won.....sooooo....whats the Plan now?.....sure Donald will wipe out 50 Federal Court Judges and their supportive crooked prosecutors and he will target all big law firms to ensure he doesnt re--infect his American Legal System...Donald will nail ALL the 1000-2000 crooked Police Chiefs and their right hand man power mongers in waiting who they were grooming because Donald knows you have to pull the roots with the teeth....so 6000-12000 crooked cops and administrative people will have to go and this includes secretaries and accountants and all levels of negative crooked support because these devils have embedded their wives and families wihin the crooked systems folds on a massive scale...Donald will make it very very difficult to get FAVORS DONE within the remains or remnants of the Cabal he is displacing.... the FBI and CIA and ALL Federal and Municipal Law enforcement lettered agencies will have to be purged simultaneously and an at least TEN YEAR INTERNAL AGGRESSIVE CLEANSING process MUST BE COMMITTED TO and executed with due dilligence.A great many LAWS will have to be repealed and changed in very very short order to reverse the many centuries of organised undermining and orchestration which has destroyed the legal systems ability to be functional .Some "infected: massive Institutions may need to be completely replaced......and the Donald will have to have dossiers on connections between incoming young recruits and the Cabal because they will be in full force trying to re-infect new processes with young kids they either own now or who they will rat-bag into working for them using their graft and techniques.......so RECRUITS will have to be policed and PROTECTED FROM THE CABAL closely as they come into the new systems and grow within them.... no more windows of opportunity for graft will be opening....and when the blackmailing and threats happen the Texas Rangers will be responding to these internally catalysing domestic terrisom threats in kind with full force and power be they originating from individuals or Instituitions with 3 letters.

I always believed there were more GOOD BABY BOOMERS THAN BAD and that the Mega-Generation was undermined and misreprsented by a very rotten greedy non-humanitarian few of its numbers...and that one day near the finish line this MAJORITY OF GOOD BOOMERS would MAKE THEMSELVES KNOWN AND HEARD ....so they could FIX THINGS WHILE THEY ARE STILL HERE AND STRONG SO THEY MAY LEAVE A RIGHTFULLY GOOD LEGACY BEHIND THEM.......The Donald has allowed himself to become the conduit of this justice seeking majority driven change and it is serious change a LEGACY DRIVEN CHANGE which IMHO will be impossible to stop .....

IMHO Weiners laptop was "made available" by intentions and is a signal to the smarter Cabal members on every level to get out...to run for it....to completely step away from their lives and Cabal connections and never speak of it again .....this may be one of a very very few chances to escape remediation because IMHO Donald is not going to let ANYONE WALK AWAY UNSCATHED.....to put it in pespective you could say that the Canary in the Mine just died and everyone is now looking at each other and then at the elevator as they COLLECTIVELY HOLD THEIR BREATH AND GET READY TO BREAK FOR SAFETY AND LIFE.....and they ALL KNOW EVERYBODY WILL NOT FIT INTO THE ELEVATOR.
edit on 6-11-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

To say she is not a criminal is like saying micheal jordan wasn't a basketball player. I wish you would just admit wrongdoing and still support her. I would love to have conversation and debate with people who would at least admit things. trump supporters see the faults in trump. they admit that some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth is bad for the country. they admit the tape was damning and not the kind of behavior he should practice. But we also see hope with him. But not you! You paint clinton as a saint! When everyone knows she is far, far, far about as far from a saint as a person can be. How can we take you serious on anything you say when your stance is she has done NOTHING wrong.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

You cant get more definitive then the emails written by the players involved.
I believe if Hillary shot someone next to you you'd make excuses for her and kiss her arse.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Can you provide evidence of crookedness, i'm genuinely interested.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
They have FINISHED REVIEWING THE EMAILS.
NOTHING HAS CHANGED.
COMEY ANNOUNCED ! ! !

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
They have FINISHED REVIEWING THE EMAILS.
NOTHING HAS CHANGED.
COMEY ANNOUNCED ! ! !

Headlines !!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I have no faith in anything the justice department, or the FBI, or anybody else in the government does. As much information that has came out, nothing has changed, it's pointless to hope anything will change. 4 more years of lies and a # economy.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Jesus, you guys are like rabid dogs. Shockingly ugly to witness.

The anti Hilary crowd on ATS has been increasingly sad and pathetic these last few weeks.

Ugh. I feel nauseous...this election has definitely brought out the worst in people

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine
a reply to: Sillyolme

To say she is not a criminal is like saying micheal jordan wasn't a basketball player. I wish you would just admit wrongdoing and still support her. I would love to have conversation and debate with people who would at least admit things. trump supporters see the faults in trump. they admit that some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth is bad for the country. they admit the tape was damning and not the kind of behavior he should practice. But we also see hope with him. But not you! You paint clinton as a saint! When everyone knows she is far, far, far about as far from a saint as a person can be. How can we take you serious on anything you say when your stance is she has done NOTHING wrong.

Utter tosh

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join